Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....why leave the van at all if there was a threat outside of it?
if killer/s had already broken into van one of the couple could have been in a attempt to fend the killer off so I assume the second of the couple would need to escape and run. I cant see someone sitting down and waiting for their turn to be killed.

That is just too far of a distance and too much travelling on foot . It doesn’t make sense that they would travel that far only to come back and be found dead so close to where they started. If the bear claw members did see two young men it’s too bad that they didn’t come forward and say it was them to avoid further confusion and a waste of resources .

Thanks for your reply. And ya I don’t like to think negatively so when people said the bear clan had lied because none of them caught it on their camera phones, I still believed them because who would do that! So I hope it was two random really tall white guys super hungry eating garbage and also had no vehicle. And likes to run into the woods. Has any of those members or the rcmp addressed this openly and officially? I was told after they saw the suspects they collected thousands in a go fund me. I do not know if that’s true myself, I never saw it or even heard of it until the trolls online came out when the sighting couldn’t be substantiated.

End of the road for teenage Canadian serial killers: Coffins carrying the fugitives' remains are loaded into a police vehicle as footage emerges of the dense brush hide-out where they ate sardines, pork chops and oranges for their last meal

Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com
2 hrs ago
Footage shows the densely-wooded area that served as the suspects' final hide-out, where they ate a meal of sardines, pork chops and oranges before setting alight the car they had driven across five Canadian provinces with police hot on their heels.

The burned-out vehicle, a discarded sleeping bag, scraps of pork and orange peels and a marooned aluminum boat formed a trail of evidence that led authorities to the bodies.

They were able to narrow the search after local tour guide Clint Sawchuk spotted a blue sleeping bag tangled in some willows in the Nelson River last Friday. They found a wrecked aluminum boat on the shore the following day.
At a press conference Wednesday, officials said autopsy will be performed Thursday to confirm the identities of the deceased, along with when and how they died.

Local media speculated that the teens could have succumbed to the harsh terrain, where threats included water contamination, anaphylactic shock and dangerous predators ranging from bloodsucking flies to a variety of bears.

Whatever the circumstance, it likely wasn't a comfortable end for the teenage killers.

That's funny! Bunch of illiterates.

Five Provinces : BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The DailyMail has some serious problems with counting.

if the threat was outside van and staying outside the van I understand victims just staying in van, obviously the threat didn't stay outside van or couple would still be safely in van and not dead.

The family Leonard Dyck is choosing to remember him by the quality of his life and by how much he loved his family and friends.

Dyck is one of three people believed to have been killed by Bryer Schmegelsky and Kam McLeod last month in northern B.C.

Eric Friesen, Dyck’s cousin, spoke to Global News in an exclusive interview — the first time the family has spoken publicly since their loved one was found dead on a northern B.C. highway.

Friesen, who lives in Calgary with his wife, remembers Dyck as a kind and gentle soul who was intelligent yet humble.

[...]

Friesen said it has been an incredibly difficult few weeks for the family, especially over the past 24 hours when RCMP officials discovered the bodies of the two young men wanted in connection to Dyck’s death, as well as the deaths of Australian Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese of North Carolina.

[...]

“We haven’t heard anything from the police… The way that he died — violently and murdered in cold blood — makes it very difficult to process any thoughts at this moment,” Friesen said. bbm

“There’s nothing we can do to bring Leonard back and restore our lives to before we found out about the deaths,” he said.

Dyck was no stranger to the outdoors and would often travel to remote areas, both on his own and with his family, Friesen said.

The trip to the Dease Lake area wasn’t part of original Dyck’s plans, Friesen said, adding he was only supposed to travel between Terrace and Stewart.

“[It was] kind of random in nature. He decided, ‘I’m going to go further up north. I got the time,’” he said said. bbm

Family of B.C. murder victim remembers Leonard Dyck as ‘gentle soul,’ family man | Globalnews.ca

Makes me so very sad. Unimaginable pain. You could tell by his expression that he was a kind soul and I bet very much loved.

if killer/s had already broken into van one of the couple could have been in a attempt to fend the killer off so I assume the second of the couple would need to escape and run. I cant see someone sitting down and waiting for their turn to be killed.

So ....hypothetical....if I were being attacked by someone with a gun I would not try to fight them off. If someone I cared about were being attacked in any way that did not involve a gun, I would not be running. I would be fighting them too. I don't know...just me, I guess.

Personal item? IMO, it probably looked like their gear, nearly all, or enough random bits to appear as thought their gear had been separated from them. From the findings on the beach, police were pretty convinced that the suspects were no longer alive.
Oh wow. I’m just catching up on everything now but I didn’t know the items lead them to believe they were no longer alive. Good to know, thank you I appreciate your reply!

The Schmegelsky Great Uncle is the 'spokesman' for the family now. I think he also said he saw Bryer the day before he left, sounded like he knew him well.
Do you have a link? I'd like to know what time they left...

That means it was 10PM July 15 when anyone knew cause of death.

News alerts were released July 16.

Nothing could have been done faster.
Highway signs could have displayed a cautionary message for drivers at 9AM. RCMP at Fort Nelson, Watson Lake, and Dease Lake could have chosen an appropriate early message.

News alerts do not reach all drivers, and Prof. Dyck almost certainly didn't hear about the murders when he paused at Stikine River lookout.

Thanks for your reply. And ya I don’t like to think negatively so when people said the bear clan had lied because none of them caught it on their camera phones, I still believed them because who would do that! So I hope it was two random really tall white guys super hungry eating garbage and also had no vehicle. And likes to run into the woods. Has any of those members or the rcmp addressed this openly and officially? I was told after they saw the suspects they collected thousands in a go fund me. I do not know if that’s true myself, I never saw it or even heard of it until the trolls online came out when the sighting couldn’t be substantiated.
I don’t think they saw two tall white males. But perhaps that is what they think they saw because that is what they were looking for. The mind is a powerful tool.Perhaps they saw two young men from that community who took off running because they knew they weren’t supposed to be there.

What I said is that police did not know cause of death until after the coroner had examined the bodies. I recall an 11 hour gap between RCMP arriving at the bodies and the coroner viewing the bodies. That means it was 10PM July 15 when anyone knew cause of death.

News alerts were released July 16.

Nothing could have been done faster.

Didn't they each display multiple gunshot wounds? Otto, are you saying rcmp took 11 hours to figure out that's what killed them?
And I don't see why waiting 3 days to find the victim's identity would delay protecting the public with some appropriate police road block presence or some effective signage.
Why would the who matter?

So ....hypothetical....if I were being attacked by someone with a gun I would not try to fight them off. If someone I cared about were being attacked in any way that did not involve a gun, I would not be running. I would be fighting them too. I don't know...just me, I guess.
just different thoughts I guess. on the side of the road I cant see just sitting and saying here I am shoot me. I would think try to take the gun and hope, give the other half a chance if I knew I wasn't gonna have a chance.

The Schmegelsky Great Uncle is the 'spokesman' for the family now. I think he also said he saw Bryer the day before he left, sounded like he knew him well.
Do you have a link to where he says he say them the day before?

Im not suggesting they are telling tales at all. But Bryer could have told them tales that they believe.

In that case, perhaps it better to state you believe BS may have misrepresented his achievement, rather than "Im not so sure a great-uncle would have the most accurate information."

It's no stretch to believe BS misrepresented many things!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member