Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be the brother of the grandmother who Bryer lived with, and if so, he might have fairly accurate information in regard to Bryer having graduated from high school. MOO.

ETA to specify what kind of information the comment refers to.

Confirming Uncle JN is the grandmother's brother.

(Linked article a few posts ago).

just different thoughts I guess. on the side of the road I cant see just sitting and saying here I am shoot me. I would think try to take the gun and hope, give the other half a chance if I knew I wasn't gonna have a chance.

I suppose if they hadn't locked the doors, or they didn't lock or something being an old van, B and K could have entered it.

And yes, different perspectives is all.

I don’t think they saw two tall white males. But perhaps that is what they think they saw because that is what they were looking for. The mind is a powerful tool.Perhaps they saw two young men from that community who took off running because they knew they weren’t supposed to be there.
Yes you’re right! Good point. I sure hope that’s the case!

Just wondering what evidence could be obtained from keys that have been in a fire. I understand that there were numerous propane cylinders inside the vehicle which exploded throwing stuff all around the vehicle. The heat would be extremely intense in such a situation. I think most things of evidentiary value burned by such a fire would have been destroyed.

The process of elimination would be helpful. The keys aren’t melted but could be checked against their homes first, if it opens that then fine but perhaps the keys are to another murder victims home or car and that could later be determined. I doubt any fingerprints could be obtained but the fact the keys were in the vehicle could link the pair to a location they weren’t otherwise thought to have been or a crime they weren’t previously thought to have committed.

So ....hypothetical....if I were being attacked by someone with a gun I would not try to fight them off. If someone I cared about were being attacked in any way that did not involve a gun, I would not be running. I would be fighting them too. I don't know...just me, I guess.
From personal experience, when you are in a situation so life threatening and traumatic, you can’t control how you’re brain and body reacts to the traumatic situation. And for me, I froze and was paralyzed in fear even though I was trying to make myself fight back. I couldn’t control anything. So it’s really a hard thing to say. Definitely changed my perspective after experiencing it myself. But like you say, everyone is different! Just something I thought I’d throw out there.

The process of elimination would be helpful. The keys aren’t melted but could be checked against their homes first, if it opens that then fine but perhaps the keys are to another murder victims home or car and that could later be determined. I doubt any fingerprints could be obtained but the fact the keys were in the vehicle could link the pair to a location they weren’t otherwise thought to have been or a crime they weren’t previously thought to have committed.
He didn't say what time they left that I recall here is the CBC News interview link https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1583914051800
thx

From personal experience, when you are in a situation so life threatening and traumatic, you can’t control how you’re brain and body reacts to the traumatic situation. And for me, I froze and was paralyzed in fear even though I was trying to make myself fight back. I couldn’t control anything. So it’s really a hard thing to say. Definitely changed my perspective after experiencing it myself. But like you say, everyone is different! Just something I thought I’d throw out there.

You can lose your ability to speak, too.

Neither of whom searched the vehicle. The clerk would have no reason to leave her till and the constable was ok with just letting them drive through into town to just get gas. Did the constable note them returning his way to leave the town after getting the gas? What would that take, 20 minutes max? These were two utter, complete strangers to him as he's used to only checking on local people he knows, and yet he's not alarmed? Tells none of his buddies (would be a big talking point in a small community I'd say) until he's questioned by rcmp? Not much good then, asking him if any other strange car passed his way that day.

I guess, in the court of public opinion we can decide that these two kids are guilty of more than the sole present evidence proves - that of driving a stolen vehicle, as we each choose which witnesses we believe, mostly to fit our own bias. Half a battalion can be re-deployed on a witness casual claim of seeing two guys in a dumpster, but an eye-witness (capable of completing a face sketch) to an argument at the original killing site is dismissed. The last known person to see the victims is kind of important, you'd think. Not surprising then that the rcmp are closing the case at this point: they have their men, so long as no-one is allowed to ask any more awkward questions. And, if they do, let's join websites and label them as conspiracy freaks.

In a court of law, most of these witness accounts would be shredded, as the truth is pursued.

I was told the RCMP collected CCTV footage from the Split Lake gas station. Judging by the angles of the cameras there it wouldn’t be released as it wouldn’t give a clear view of their faces but would easily indicate if they liaised with anyone there. The gas station attendant who saw them there didn’t mention any third person.

There could well be a 3rd person but I think there is a higher chance of pigs flying.

but no one could see any shards of glass on the ground underneath the broken window, which led some to speculate it was actually shot from the outside in - that would also make more sense because why would the couple have a gun and why would they shoot their own window out

The pictures floating around were not high quality crime scene photos. When safety glass breaks it mostly shatters into little pieces. There wouldn’t be shards of glass to see regardless of it was broke inwards or outwards. The van was parked on side of the highway which looked to be gravel. With the quality of image being scrutinized there’s a good chance that the little pieces of broken safety glass simply blended into the medium along the edges of the highway.

Search for username Otto and look at his maps, very informative (even if he won't show me 11000 sq mi).

I think 11,000 sq km is probably from Split Lake to York Landing, Gillam, Sundance and part of the Nelson River, plus the train tracks from Gillam to Churchill and York Landing. There's also the ferry from Split Lake to York Landing.

area = 11,000 square kilometres
area = length x width
111.025 = 105 x 105

a square with sides of 105 km makes 11,000 sq km
it's probably more of a rectangle with spots at Churchill and the Hudson Bay.

The red dot represents Gillam, the car and the bodies. Ignore the light blue route.

upload_2019-8-8_19-31-0.png

but no one could see any shards of glass on the ground underneath the broken window, which led some to speculate it was actually shot from the outside in - that would also make more sense because why would the couple have a gun and why would they shoot their own window out

Were there any photos that showed the ground behind the van? Because I would like to see such photos.

well if the killer/s were at the side door back door would be only way out.

I recall hearing very early that Lucas had configured the van for their trip and was under the impression that the rear door handles were blocked for entry/exit (presumably by their bed).

I think the rear window could have been shot out as a threat by killer -- ordering victims outside (of the van).

MOO

The RCMP was putting out plenty of News Releases and Public Alerts, the problem is that the public wasn't reading them.

It becomes a communication issue. Perhaps people would prefer an alert, like the Amber Alert, that cannot be turned off. That would give 911 operators something to do while they wait for tips about a murder - field disgruntled customers who choose to ignore the news.

I was told the RCMP collected CCTV footage from the Split Lake gas station. Judging by the angles of the cameras there it wouldn’t be released as it wouldn’t give a clear view of their faces but would easily indicate if they liaised with anyone there. The gas station attendant who saw them there didn’t mention any third person.

There could well be a 3rd person but I think there is a higher chance of pigs flying.
Well, that's convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member