CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to @BCRCMP and asked them to respond to this disturbing interview with Bryer’s father re how his son may be suicidal. Their response- “that’s not the hope we would have” - they hope suspects are listening and they are pleading to turn themselves in.
@BhinderSajan

David Molko on Twitter

Maybe contact Port Alberni mental health and request that they help the families of the suspects. The father who is speaking out seems so lost and helpless. If they can make him stronger, then he can be stronger for his son.

Let the dad's words be another warning to young men who are sperm donors and baby daddys and don't stick around to love and guide
and train their children to become good, healthy
citizens. And where's momma here? did she
also bail on her little boy when the going got tough? why was grandma housing him?
No mystery here what happened to BS.
A young child, who at 5 yrs. old had to survive
as best he could with absentee and neglectful
parents. Very sad all around.

My best friend's dad left his mom at a young age.

He was very successful in life.

Go figure.

Maybe contact Port Alberni mental health and request that they help the families of the suspects. The father who is speaking out seems so lost and helpless. If they can make him stronger, then he can be stronger for his son.
Victim Services have most probably been in touch and they will discuss with them possible referral sources if the families want the support. Victim services work very closely with the RCMP in Canada.

True. He is in a hard place. But can we comment on his comments? It just seemed sad that he seems to be blaming his ex wife, and ignoring his own contributions. Is that offlimits?

This man is understandably a mess right now. He is anticipating his son's death and that he will never see him again. Let's cut him some slack until we know the full back story. I think anything less than compassion for him right now is not victim friendly.

Yes, you can discuss what he said in MSM; let's just leave the judgmental aspect out of our comments.

I wonder if LE have advised them not to talk? I know when my son was in a bad situation the tactical officer told me what I could and could not say to him. Mind you not on these extreme terms. And I was with my son but he was barricaded in a room. Le made it clear to me if I said something off track they would remove me. I had to reassure him that he would be ok. That I loved him and would be waiting for him and go to hospital with him. He knew he would be going to jail but I had to refrain from saying anything about that or him harming himself.

Again different situations but I wonder if LE is annoyed with the suicide statement.

I feel very sad for all the families.

A new, to me, article. Tonight may prove to be very interesting. I hope all goes well and safely.

'Aircraft, thermal imaging, dogs, different types of vehicles — police will use every resource they can in a countrywide manhunt for two young men who are suspects in the deaths of three people in northern B.C., a former RCMP officer says.'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5223637

i am wondering if they ended up in gillam because they do not have cell phones with them for gps (could have been torched in camper along with laptop?) and they were simply following the road.

they could be listening to cbc radio and receiving updates on themselves and that’s when they decided to ditch the rav.

now what. hitch or steal a car and get south?

also, a question. would the rcmp freeze their bank accounts or would it allow for them to make purchases for an electronic trail?

i agree the rcmp knows far more than we do and i understand not advising the public of every detail because i do not want the suspects to know every detail!

It's not fair to dump on BS's father just because he spoke out. He cried real tears for his son when he thought he was only missing. I can only imagine the tears now.

Yeah in fact he’s the only one who has spoken out. I recall before that it was mentioned as odd that neither of the families were saying anything whatsoever when the two teens were initially discovered missing. It’s not up to us to judge, obviously the man is devastated.

i am wondering if they ended up in gillam because they do not have cell phones with them for gps (could have been torched in camper along with laptop?) and they were simply following the road.

they could be listening to cbc radio and receiving updates on themselves and that’s when they decided to ditch the rav.

now what. hitch or steal a car and get south?

also, a question. would the rcmp freeze their bank accounts or would it allow for them to make purchases for an electronic trail?

i agree the rcmp knows far more than we do and i understand not advising the public of every detail because i do not want the suspects to know every detail!

The RCMP works with financial institutions and yes, together they can do just about anything if preventing access to funds is required to assist in an arrest. JMO

Yeah in fact he’s the only one who has spoken out. I recall before that it was mentioned as odd that neither of the families were saying anything whatsoever when the two teens were initially discovered missing. It’s not up to us to judge, obviously the man is devastated.
AS spoke out immediately when they were missing: he was crying and demanding that LE find them on the news.

I think they might have tried to take it off road and it got stuck, so they had to abandon it. Might as well burn it too for fun. That means they are on foot.

My other theory is they already had a back-up car and ditched the Rav4 and burned it for the thrill of it.

jmo
Part of me hopes they are on foot because I cannot imagine that 2 young men from Port Albernie could ever be prepared for the remote bush of N Manitoba or N Ontario, the bugs, the terrain, the wild animals, I doubt they would last long out there on foot and it sounds like they no longer have camping gear, seems it was burnt with the Rav 4. Unfortunately if they were to die out there in the vast remoteness their bodies may never be found.
JMO I feel they are likely in another vehicle and they likely drove out of Giliam before the Rav 4 fire was discovered. Where ever they are, it has me on the edge of my keyboard. Hope they are caught soon.

can we please stop referring to them as boys?
they are both adults
I understand stand the facts in this situation are important and indeed technically they are men specified by an age limit for juvenile hood set by a governmental body . However , they are hardly men and it shows ! I have two grown sons aged 20 and 25 of whom are still referred to as “the boys” . Mostly as a sentimental and habitual reference . Not meant to be degrading or negating their duty to be adults . It’s just a habit ... I apologize if I have used those terms .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly