CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. The RCMP is the rural police force for the four western provinces. They are well-trained and know what they are doing. They will certainly get military co-operation if they want it, but there isn’t even a base in the area.

Not to split hairs, but for those not from Canada who may not know, the RCMP is found and stationed all throughout our country. Their presence can be found in most areas however they're found more concentrated in Ottawa, our capital, and more remote areas that may not have their own Police force due to budget and/or population.

National TV coverage increasing, including detailed Gillam weather forecast. That has to be a first.

Focus now on Leonard Dyck. Robert DeWreede interviewed.

No new news from the scene, just repeats of the tactical vehicle and dog teams in Gillam.

There is not much to report yet, so we have interviews about bugs and tough terrain. Nothing we didn't know already.

Two questions I have I hope some here can address;

1) Is there anyone here in Northern Ontario, or elsewhere in Manitoba, not Gillam that can report an increased police presence in their area?

2) BS and KM have been formally charged in the death of LD. What evidence could LE have to charge them with considering (assuming) LE does not have the murder weapon in their possession to compare ballistics with?

Thank you in advance any and all.

Can't answer #1 (I'm in Alberta).

#2: I sort of assumed the VIN number of the Rav4 tied back to LD, but now that I think about it, wouldn't you need hard evidence that BS and KM were in the Rav4? Maybe there was something discovered at that secondary site about 50km north of where the burned camper was found?

Not to split hairs, but for those not from Canada who may not know, the RCMP is found and stationed all throughout our country. Their presence can be found in most areas however they're found more concentrated in Ottawa, our capital, and more remote areas that may not have their own Police force due to budget and/or population.
The RCMP are in the remote areas - larger communities/cities often have their own police force. I have never heard of a rural community having their own police. Gillam has an RCMP detachment but it likely is small with only a handful of officers some communities only have 1-2 officers. That doesn't mean that resources can't be sent there now. If they need military help they will get it there are several bases in southern manitoba and aircraft could be there quickly.

The RCMP has loads of helicopters and provincial forces do too. Are you positive it was the military?

Yep, I'm close to a base and they flew right over my farm. Not to de-rail the thread lol they may have just been used because they are so close to the area. I guess it could have been a training thing at the same time as the man hunt, just didn'think that was very likely.

I am happy the RCMP is on the case, they are relentless.

How many missing persons in the woods aren't found using the latest high tech gadgets and hoards of searchers/dogs and it's some random dog walker, hiker or hunter who eventually finds the remains? If these two guys have played "survivalist" games for 2 years and have planned and prepared for this day, then I suspect we won't be hearing of a quick arrest today or tomorrow. Bears, wolves, or big cats might find them first.

The RCMP are in the remote areas - larger communities/cities often have their own police force. I have never heard of a rural community having their own police. Gillam has an RCMP detachment but it likely is small with only a handful of officers some communities only have 1-2 officers. That doesn't mean that resources can't be sent there now. If they need military help they will get it there are several bases in southern manitoba and aircraft could be there quickly.

I understand and I agree. I was just adding that the RCMP isn't solely a rural LE. I've lived in Ottawa and have spent considerable time in Montreal and Toronto and the RCMP are there as well and those are three of our largest cities. I know they're all over Vancouver as well.

This post lands at random.

For new members and a reminder for more veteran members ...

If you are going to state something as fact, Websleuths requires that you provide an MSM or LE link to support what you are claiming or your post will be removed. You can't just tell another member they are wrong and expect other savvy Websleuthers to take your word.

You MUST provide a link.
No link, no post !!

Yep, I'm close to a base and they flew right over my farm. Not to de-rail the thread lol they may have just been used because they are so close to the area. I guess it could have been a training thing at the same time as the man hunt, just didn'think that was very likely.

As they say, "The RCMP always get their man"

Can't answer #1 (I'm in Alberta).

#2: I sort of assumed the VIN number of the Rav4 tied back to LD, but now that I think about it, wouldn't you need hard evidence that BS and KM were in the Rav4? Maybe there was something discovered at that secondary site about 50km north of where the burned camper was found?

I would think you would. Furthermore, having been in a dead man's vehicle doesn't imply you killed him.

So what hard evidence exists that they killed him? So curious.

The military will be sent in to help if requested. I would not be surprised if the RCMP requested military help, because the military also have search and rescue capabilities.

The CBC video that was just posted, the one guy said they have 6 RCMP officers there, I was actually surprised there was that many. Where I am in Southern Saskatchewan, we actually have both city police and RCMP here.

I would think you would. Furthermore, having been in a dead man's vehicle doesn't imply you killed him.

So what hard evidence exists that they killed him? So curious.

You know our police keep that sort of thing secret. Sometimes we don't find out until the trial. Or whatever. Whatever might be the case this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member