CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not enough to prove they killed him. There has to be more.
Probably ballistics

The rifling of the bullets from the killings of Lucas Fowler and Chynna Dease probably match the rifling of the bullets from Len Dyck’s murder.

And I think there is likely a credit card trail across Canada using Len Dyck’s cards.

For those looking at the Regina abduction, this article sheds a little light on how exactly it occurred:

"The witness, who did not want to be idenitified [sic] , said a car pulled into a parking space in the lot at around 11:30 a.m.

The driver of the parked car stayed inside the vehicle for about four minutes, when a second car pulled in behind and blocked the first vehicle from leaving.

Then, the victim was forced out of their car and into the other by a gun-wielding suspect before both vehicles left the scene, according to police."

Police staying tight lipped on reported gunpoint abduction in north Regina

Speculation, of course. It seems unlikely they would EACH get a new car before then abducting someone and leaving in two vehicles.

I feel like I've missed something. Is this related to KM and BS?

Probably ballistics

The rifling of the bullets from the killings of Lucas Fowler and Chynna Dease match the rifling of the bullets from Len Dyck’s murder.

And I think there is likely a credit card trail across Canada using Len Dyck’s cards.

Forgive me I don't know, would they not have to have the murder weapon in their possession to match them to?

Yep, same idea here. But now RCMP can pull you over in the city lol Not sure if that's a Sask thing though?

Rural Sask is much the same as rural Alberta, RCMP could be an hour or more away, that's why I almost think it would be easier to hide out back west. I am sure you have experienced what we have.... drive for hours sometimes on the back roads and not even see another vehicle, especially not an RCMP officer.

My family owns farm land 3 hours east of Meadow Lake. We haven't seen a single police car pass by in the 40 years we've owned the land and we aren't even more than 20 minutes away from a major Sask city (one that the suspects almost 100% drove through).

JMO Why burn the cars? Some thoughts:
  1. Evidence destruction
  2. Effect & drama
  3. Popcorn trail/chase
  4. Decoy?
I wonder how the fires started - immediate? delayed detonation? I am leaning to them not being very clever and burning for effect as they are making this up as they go. BUT if they are truly planning (which I doubt) could the fires be a means of throwing LE way off? Delay burn somehow until they are long gone from the area? For “survivalists” they picked a really harsh place to hunker - the swamps alone can do them in. The land out West, even as unforgiving as it, would’ve been a better bet. MOO

There was a case in Kitimat, northern B.C. Kevin Vermette, wanted for a triple murder, vanished into the bush, never to be seen again.

That case did not have the massive resources now being poured into this one. I guess the RCMP don't want a repeat.

Wanted by the RCMP: Kevin Louis Vermette | Royal Canadian Mounted Police

That guy committed a personal crime, murdering three people that he had a grievance with.

They also had a pretty good idea of where he fled into the woods.

This one has so many resources dedicated to it because of two reasons:

The tremendous and ongoing risk to the public.

The vast expanse of area they could be.

For those looking at the Regina abduction, this article sheds a little light on how exactly it occurred:

"The witness, who did not want to be idenitified [sic] , said a car pulled into a parking space in the lot at around 11:30 a.m.

The driver of the parked car stayed inside the vehicle for about four minutes, when a second car pulled in behind and blocked the first vehicle from leaving.

Then, the victim was forced out of their car and into the other by a gun-wielding suspect before both vehicles left the scene, according to police."

Police staying tight lipped on reported gunpoint abduction in north Regina

Speculation, of course. It seems unlikely they would EACH get a new car before then abducting someone and leaving in two vehicles.

That's true.

I agree, just pointing out that sometimes tons of resources are poured into a search and still come up empty. Personally, I think they are long gone from Gillam.

What makes you think they are gone?

The RCMP probably knows if they had gear to help them survive in the bush.

If they did then the RCMP is probably just spiral searching out from where that car was burned and will eventually hit them. Those kids are going to hit a wall eventually, especially after their adrenaline runs out.

If they were suspected to be on their way somewhere else we would know, LE doesn’t want more bodies.

I think all signs point to the bush. Being a former treeplanter and an outdoorsman I would say that it is quite easy to hide out in the wilderness where they are — but eventually they will die. You need lots of equipment and resources to survive past a few weeks out there.

One thing that you all should know is that even though it is the summer, is still gets chilly at night. If they or their equipment gets wet, that is bad news for them. I would bet they may eventually start a fire at night when they hit the wall and realize they are doomed.

I also still think they’ll be found in the next little bit.. They drove themselves into their own trap... they just drove east in a straight line (on available roads).. I bet they dont even have a map.

Last edited:
From what I can tell it's being speculated mostly by us plucky WSers, however as mentioned above, news outlets have noted that they don't believe there is a connection. (see below)

Regina police investigating after driver reportedly abducted at gunpoint

Strange the abducted driver sat in their car after arriving and the two in the other car knew to pull in behind it. What are the odds they that quickly happened to notice someone sitting in their car. Almost sounds planned.

Anyways, sorry, a little off topic. That's all I'll say about that.

BearCatSafari,

Now you have me thinking that in their haste to burn their own truck, one of these two might have left the weapon behind, set it down and forgot, and that is why the trail of bodies has stopped.

Yes but it seems pretty coincidental. They say there are TWO suspects.

It is just coincidental. Regina right now has a ridiculous amount of crime. Just last week there were 5 shootings in 3 days.

Regina has 2nd-highest crime severity index in the country

Regina police investigate five separate shootings in three days

Population is 228,000 as of 2017. I see numerous posts about stolen vehicles every day from Regina and area, and if these 2 young men came this way and stole a vehicle, it would be hard to determine if it was them or just another every day occurrence.

Two questions I have I hope some here can address;

1) Is there anyone here in Northern Ontario, or elsewhere in Manitoba, not Gillam that can report an increased police presence in their area?

2) BS and KM have been formally charged in the death of LD. What evidence could LE have to charge them with considering (assuming) LE does not have the murder weapon in their possession to compare ballistics with?

Thank you in advance any and all.
Maybe LD was run over by the camper truck?Matching paint chip, tire imprint etc?

My family owns farm land 3 hours east of Meadow Lake. We haven't seen a single police car pass by in the 40 years we've owned the land and we aren't even more than 20 minutes away from a major Sask city (one that the suspects almost 100% drove through).

Yep, and this is why the boys went the northern route IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member