CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police would be able to track footprints and tire tracks in the area of the Rav4 and likely have a much better picture than we do. I still think them devoting so many resources to Gillam is highly telling. Sounds like they are starting to search houses in the area and likely every shack/structure too.

I did read a comment on the RCMP FB page that there are a lot of cabins along highway 280.

Keep your doors locked Manitobans (BBM)!

"While Manitoba police haven’t said much about the search, Simon Fraser University criminology professor Neil Boyd, who is an expert in the field of criminal law and homicide, said Thursday that in serious cases like this authorities would likely use every resource, including infrared technology, helicopters, dogs, and drones.

He speculated that if the teens are on foot they wouldn’t get far and would likely be found by the end of day, or they could have broken into a house."

LIVE: Hunt continues Thursday for B.C. fugitive teens wanted on murder charges
Just had a vision of the Boston bomber found in a boat in someone's back yard. I'm not suggesting these two are literally in a boat in a yard, but could be hiding in whatever they come upon and then moving to another hiding place, etc.

jmo

There are a lot of places like this old building that someone on the run could hide in. The Mounties have back up driving around the Fox Lake Cree Nation area searching gravel roads for B.C. homicide suspects Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky. #cbcmb

Austin Grabish on Twitter

Attachments

• 44412485-A65F-4C24-8886-31D0138AB840.jpeg
    44412485-A65F-4C24-8886-31D0138AB840.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 69
Canada doesnt use the military for jobs like this. Our RCMP Emergency Response Team has been deployed. Since the RCMP spans from coast to coast they will keep relocating man power and equipment as needed.

We have been called in under "Aide to Civil Power" to assist with incidents where risk to the public is deemed high enough or resources in addition to the RCMP have been required. Not often, but it happens.

Search and Rescue;
Forest Fires;
Floods;
Refugees;
Vancouver 2010;
Ant G7 / G20 Summit;
etc

The hunt for serial killer Alan Legere in Miramichi (my home town);
Oka;
FLQ crisis in Quebec etc to name the biggies.

It's rarely done because that obviously isn't our raison d'etre, but it's also reciprocal. We see Civilian Police Force members deployed internationally with us now on UN (United Nations) tours etc; ironicly, the first time civilian police and RCMP were deployed overseas was 1989 to UNTAG Namibia. I was on that tour … while my military buddies at home were all in my hometown doing massive searches through the woods for Alan Legere.

I don't think you'll see any military call out for this situation though as, if the killers are still in the area, it's only a matter of time. They've no where left to go with the perimeter up.

BearCatSafari,

Now you have me thinking that in their haste to burn their own truck, one of these two might have left the weapon behind, set it down and forgot, and that is why the trail of bodies has stopped.
If these 2 has set out on crime killing spree to murder innocent people along the way they likely brought along more than 1 weapon IMO. If they only did bring 1 and left it behind they likely could have broken in to some remote cabin along the way to steal any weapons along with food, booze etc. JMO PS I'm glad there have been no more murders by these 2 that we know of yet.

BearCatSafari,

Now you have me thinking that in their haste to burn their own truck, one of these two might have left the weapon behind, set it down and forgot, and that is why the trail of bodies has stopped.
The wanted poster specifically states "Armed". This is why the manhunt is almost unprecedented: RCMP believe they still have the weapon, and very likely used it to kill Mr. Dyck.

Last edited:
There are a lot of places like this old building that someone on the run could hide in. The Mounties have back up driving around the Fox Lake Cree Nation area searching gravel roads for B.C. homicide suspects Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky. #cbcmb

Austin Grabish on Twitter
That's the type of place I envision they will be found.

Speculation, of course.

jmo

Just a crazy idea... If they did somehow manage to elude the police up there then found a car to steal or hijack 1, could 1 of them maybe BS be posing as a woman? I said before in a post he looked a bit like a girl. Just thinking out loud
He’d be a pretty tall woman though....... he would stand out even more.

It is just coincidental. Regina right now has a ridiculous amount of crime. Just last week there were 5 shootings in 3 days.

Regina has 2nd-highest crime severity index in the country

Regina police investigate five separate shootings in three days

Population is 228,000 as of 2017. I see numerous posts about stolen vehicles every day from Regina and area, and if these 2 young men came this way and stole a vehicle, it would be hard to determine if it was them or just another every day occurrence.

Carjackings and vehicle thefts are so common they generally don’t hit the media headlines. But at this time in various cities I can understand why they might be reported even when it’s known to be unrelated simply because it generates interest.

Just had a vision of the Boston bomber found in a boat in someone's back yard. I'm not suggesting these two are literally in a boat in a yard, but could be hiding in whatever they come upon and then moving to another hiding place, etc.

jmo

I’m reminded of David Sweat and Richard Matt, who escaped from Clinton Correctional in New York back in June of 2016.

They spent nearly 3 weeks in the densely forested woods of upstate New York.

They broke in to several cabins, and had to deal with the unforgiving elements (the mosquitoes drove them crazy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member