CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All she can tell us is that investigation is ongoing, doing their best to provide the most information, once more details are confirmed, we will be updated. Update has now concluded.

I find myself wondering if they have any means to access any sort of media/newspapers/internet to give themselves some sort of rough idea as to where the searches are concentrated. I suppose I can safely assume they don't have cell phones on them or they would have been tracked by now.

Manitoba RCMP Press Conference.

The RCMP believe that they are still in the Gillam area. No stolen vehicle reports.

However, the Ontario Provincial Police are also working on the investigation.

The statement is in English and French. There is a brief Q&A, mostly in English, after the statement in French.

She sounds like an American, no Canadian accent, eh?

RCMP might want to post her to Montreal to improve her Quebecois, it hurts to hear it
I noticed no Canadian accent as well. Are American LE and resources involved as well?
I did understand her French, but Quebecois French has always been difficult for me as it's so different from the French accent. She tried her best, I think and I like that they offer a statement in both languages. I noticed the same from BC on Tuesday. Not much to offer though, regardless of language.. MOO

Yep, and no reported stolen cars. Knowing what these 2 have already done, if they came across someone or got someone to stop for them, the person may not be alive still to report it.

I was thinking the same thing. If they are killing people to take their cars then it would not surprise me if there is no new reports of a stolen vehicle even though they may be driving a new stolen vehicle.

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
We can now confirm that there have been 2 established & corroborated sightings of Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky in the Gillam area, prior to the discovery of the burnt out vehicle. #rcmpmb

1:02 PM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

Ok, so what are the 2 confirmed sightings? The gas station and the guy that saw one hitchhiking? has there been any mention of other sightings?

The RCMP must be getting frustrated. Some 80 tips locally, and still no luck.

RCMP has to have stationed surveillance at the residences of any of their relations or known contacts. The aunt in Saskachewan or someone in The Pas, but that may also have been too late if they both scooted out of Gillam on 7/22 when the car was burned

A few of us discussed this the other night and I support this. But it is just my opinion.

• Folie simultanée describes either the situation where two people considered to suffer independently from psychosis influence the content of each other's delusions so they become identical or strikingly similar, or one in which two people "morbidly predisposed" to delusional psychosis mutually trigger symptoms in each other.[7]
Shared Psychotic Disorder: Background and Criteria, History, Subtypes and Characteristics

Bizarre care of twin sisters in UK https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21