CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, highway supervisor saw the bearded man standing in the middle of the highway talking to the couple. He was driving a light colored jeep with stripe. Details & video interview at link. Much info on this incident on prior thread.

Mystery man could hold key to solving murder of Australian man and girlfriend in Canada

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
ROADTRIP DOUBLE MURDER: Canadian police has released this composite of a man they want to speak to who was seen speaking with Lucas on the Alaska Highway.@9NewsAUS @TheTodayShow

EAHCgz6X4AIeLWs.jpg

2:29 PM - 22 Jul 2019 from Northern Rockies, British Columbia

For all we know, that bearded man had a run in with K&B and was warning the couple. Sure wish they'd find the bearded guy, curious what the interaction was about.

The traffic has to be routed to the same device no matter which tower it is connecting to. I think the issue is, if this is a burner phone, you don't know who possesses the phone, and getting a generic "let me look at all the cell phones in this area" warrant doesn't sound like something most judges would be approving.

yeah sorry i didn't see the other comment re: dynamic ip
sorry to burst your bubble, its not the way it works, i'll explain it like this the tower is just the first hop, trying to isolate that traffic without knowing something more specific would be near impossible
and PaulR is right you'd never get a warrant to search the entire towers logs for privacy reasons
i know some other ways to track the phone but i am not comfortable sharing those in this forum due to it might compromise the investigation but some tools exist to target a specific phone but you need to be close within a 1km

OT by an Admin? Tsk tsk

Normally I would remove the original post as off topic but this is, without a doubt, the most unprofessional response to the public that I ever seen a police department have, and a total embarrassment to the uniform.

Let's not perpetuate this particular discussion, but if they are reading at Websleuths (which I doubt or they would surely be more professional ;)) they need to know what the public thinks of that particular interaction.

Just WOW.
True.... but I think they get interference so freq from opinionated politicians they get frustrated, but you are correct... unprofessional, and definitely not good at a time like this

lots of moisture within the air yesterday as well with low dew points, very bad possibly the worst conditions for hypothermia
but we don't know what they are wearing or have access to
Not to mention they're likely already soaked in sweat and swamp water from the last few days. With all the bugs I sure hope (or don't hope lol) KM has a baggy sweatshirt, otherwise he is likely already in a deeper hell than a cushy canadian jail ever will be.

It will be a miracle in itself if they don't die from exposure.

Now I'm wondering if KM's family also provided
the young men the truck and camper for their
odyssey.
Isn't it odd we haven't heard who owned that truck?

I think it’s likely the truck and camper came from K’s family as apparently B didn’t have a licence to drive. If it was still registered in a relative’s name, there’s liability implications in handing over a vehicle to a nonfamily member as sole driver.

i know some other ways to track the phone but i am not comfortable sharing those in this forum due to it might compromise the investigation but some tools exist to target a specific phone but you need to be close within a 1km

I'm pretty sure I know what you are referring to, are those legal in Canada and would it even be practical given the wide search area?

What were they doing off on a trail near Cold Lake?
Was that going to be their hideout in the woods?

If you look at the routing to Gillam, they are clearly on the smaller roads, avoiding fast interstate travel and possible CCTV

WOW, someone very near and dear to me just returned from a Cold Lake fishing trip on July 19th.
So many tourists out driving the beautuful Canadian highways this time of year.
The magnitude of this situation becomes more frightening everyday when there is no news as to where they might be.

I don't know if this helps, but people from Prince George do travel through Grande Prairie, even when heading to and from southern Alberta. These two definitely would have avoided Jasper National Park.

Why would they have avoided Jasper? Lots of tourists there this time of year.

Just in case we get a sighting from Dawson Creek, it's Mile Zero of the Alaska Highway. Keep going north on the Alaska Highway, and you get to Liard Hot Springs. Time there in the summer is Alberta time, MDT.

The map is large and I didn't mark it up, yet.

Most logical northern route:
Chetwynd, Dawson Creek, Spirit River, High Prairie, Slave Lake, Athabasca, Lac La Biche, Cold Lake, Meadow Lake.

Twisted route to visit Lucas Fowler ranch, and pick-up Grand Prairie teen, if we want ...
Chetwynd, Hudson's Hope, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, Grand Prairie, Valleyview, High Prairie, and then same as above.

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_225303.jpg
    IMG_20190726_225303.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 16
Busy day for me travelling. Not going to lie, made me a bit nervous knowing these (alleged) nutcases are still on the loose.

Wish I could have caught the PC and updates here but I got the jist of it tonight.

- May no longer be in Gillam but LE now going door to door in that area.

- Stop with the Internet rumours.

So they could be anywhere essentially it sounds. Very disappointing to hear, but I understand the scope of the matter and don't resent LE.

I hope these two are found soon and this madness is brought to a very anticlimactic end for everyone.

I'm pretty sure I know what you are referring to, are those legal in Canada and would it even be practical given the wide search area?

i want to say this in a certain generic way, the tool itself is great and illegal in a lot of places ( doesn't mean LE don't have them trust me ) the um way it works is more interesting they can deploy some of the tactics the tool uses without having the tool to trap data and isolate the phone
i really don't wanna say more than that

as for van having a open window and bugs, some of the vans of this body style the back side windows had a upper section that opened and would be just that open and a lower short wide part to the window that had a slider and a screen like a house window. with the age of the van who knows if there would be any screen still intact.

I would like a reporter to ask authorities at the next media conference if the "mystery man" in the Jeep with a stripe has been located and spoken to. It seems to me that he would have voluntarily called the authorities himself after learning of their fate...

If he has not been located then I find that very interesting.
I am much more interested in any news on the two 30ish aged missing Surrey, BC men, with their 2019 white Jeep found a long ways away, from their last known sighting.....moo

Ok just went and looked at google earth and I think this is a Co-Op gas station and convenience store. So this outside shot could be from the gas station overhang part and facing towards the front doors.?It's on 9th St. W

This one? HERE

It looks like they could have double doors and I think they are between those 2 sets of doors. And if you look back at the video they released, I can see a reflection of doors in the window beside the door.

Attachments

• reflection.JPG
    reflection.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics