CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is that behind the bush that they ran into is all swamp...

If this was them, hopefully it doesn't take too long.

I would imagine, since they now know the location from which the suspects fled into the woods, and this happened recently, tracker dogs could lead them to the suspects fairly easily. Unless the swampy terrain hampered these efforts. Hoping for success!

guys this is the issue with social media, people read things at different times then post and its actually minutes old news and the situation has changed already by the time you post, with a fast moving case like this

but everything posted right now says whoever they were chasing in that town has been caught

guys this is the issue with social media, people read things at different times then post and its actually minutes old news and the situation has changed already by the time you post, with a fast moving case like this

but everything posted right now says whoever they were chasing in that town has been caught

Hopefully alive!!!!

[

It is about 100 km so if you walk 5 km/hr that is about 20 hrs of walking. If it is hard difficult terrain, hiking it could take them up to 30-40 hrs. They are young and should be able to do it. I used to do a lot of hiking and scrambling and we could cover quite of ground in a day.

Yes, it's definitely possible, and it seems the likeliest means, the alternatives carrying more risk of detection.

It's so frustrating! I'm refreshing everything waiting for something I can count as legit.

I would imagine, since they now know the location from which the suspects fled into the woods, and this happened recently, tracker dogs could lead them to the suspects fairly easily. Unless the swampy terrain hampered these efforts. Hoping for success!
I don't know.... maybe let them linger in the swamp for a while.

Well I was pretty sure they were dead. Another case where I was wrong!

One thing I'd really like to know if driving to Gillam and walking back was their plan, or they just drove and ended up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth