CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because it was the Bear Clan people who saw them

Elisha Dacey
@elishadacey 30m
The Bear Clan has confirmed to me that it was one of their members who spotted the pair, claiming they were rummaging for food near the town dump. #bcmurders

Elisha Dacey (@elishadacey) | Twitter

If it is them, so much for speculation about wilderness preparation.

Survivalists definitely are not known to forage dump sites searching for food.

whats the correct word to use? i think we still use that word here in Australia to describe our native people.. not sure whats right or wrong, is it first nations?
Aboriginal/First Nations more so than Indigenous. Depends on province I think. In Alberta normally use First Nations...depends if treaty or not...long story...Aboriginals are anyone of Native descent including Métis. First Nations are treaty Indian

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/rcmp-searching-york-landing-man-for-b-c-fugitives-1.5228418
Leroy Constant
2 hours ago
URGENT!

RCMP officers & crew will arrive in our community of York Landing, MB very shortly to conduct a search for the 2 suspects at large.

Everyone please remain indoors with your doors locked. And all vehicles should be parked. Please share the message with those who don’t have Social Media.

We received word that there was a possible sighting around our community landfill moments ago.

We will update as more develops. I am on the ferry and will arrive at 6pm.

Thank you!

James Favel with the Bear Clan Patrol says two members of his group spotted two men who looked like the BC murder suspects around the sewage line in York Landing. Says the two were searching for food, and the men were spotted in the same clothing seen on surveillance. @NEWS1130

He says when the two men were spotted, they bolted and ran into the trees. The members of the Bear Clan suspected they were indeed the murder suspects and called RCMP. @NEWS1130

Taran Parmar on Twitter

By car maybe? It’s about a 3 hour drive from Gillam.

UNCONFIRMED —a local tweeted there are 62 kms of track between the two locations. (The old track, maybe?) Any locals here that can confirm this?

Google map of the driving route of 202 kms.

3A11AC9C-35B7-4AF1-9395-B163FAD3740C.png
Maybe they walked west along Nelson River? I can’t map it on my phone, but if it’s possible to walk it and part of the way has tracks it would greatly cut down the travelling distance.

UNCONFIRMED —a local tweeted there are 62 kms of track between the two locations. (The old track, maybe?) Any locals here that can confirm this?

Google map of the driving route of 202 kms.

View attachment 195493
Maybe they walked west along Nelson River? I can’t map it on my phone, but if it’s possible to walk it and part of the way has tracks it would greatly cut down the travelling distance.

That makes sense. I guess it is likely that they walked.

It explains why they’re so famished.

Probably not connected. I'm from Regina. Our gang and drug related crime is currently out of control. This is most likely gang initiation or some wanna-be gangster owed some other wanna-be gangster money.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/rcmp-searching-york-landing-man-for-b-c-fugitives-1.5228418
Leroy Constant
2 hours ago
URGENT!

RCMP officers & crew will arrive in our community of York Landing, MB very shortly to conduct a search for the 2 suspects at large.

Everyone please remain indoors with your doors locked. And all vehicles should be parked. Please share the message with those who don’t have Social Media.

We received word that there was a possible sighting around our community landfill moments ago.

We will update as more develops. I am on the ferry and will arrive at 6pm.

Thank you!
Wow, I hope this message is able to be gotten out to all the local residents ASAP for their own safety!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth