CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EAmdF_1XoAAS8q5

I wonder what has made this tip/sighting more credible or worth looking in to than the other 200 tips received

Probably because this was a current tip, and not someone recounting a sighting from the past.

It could have been multiple sightings, or someone who had a very credible account.

Renata D'Aliesio (@RenataDAliesio) | Twitter

James Favel, executive director of Bear Clan patrol group, said two of his members spotted two men who looked like the fugitives at York Landing near the garbage dump around 4:15 p.m. today. #canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt

RCMP Inspector Kevin Lewis said they are aware of the reported sighting from Bear Clan and said police are on the ground in York Landing and more are on their way. Whether the two men are the fugitives is still unknown. #Canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt

Thank you, Bear Clan.

I wonder what has made this tip/sighting more credible or worth looking in to than the other 200 tips received

Maybe because it was the Bear Clan people who saw them

Elisha Dacey
@elishadacey 30m
The Bear Clan has confirmed to me that it was one of their members who spotted the pair, claiming they were rummaging for food near the town dump. #bcmurders

Elisha Dacey (@elishadacey) | Twitter

I read this early this morning, I don't think it was them...

https://www.cjme.com/2019/07/28/man-carjacked-assaulted-near-orr-centre/?sc_ref=facebook

Officers tracked down the empty stolen SUV in the 1300 block of Wascana Street, a couple blocks north of the Pasqua Hospital, around 6:40 a.m.

Both suspects are described as Indigenous, approximately 22 years old, 5-foot-9 and 165 pounds. They were reported to be wearing dark-coloured hoodies at the time of the incident. One man also had a red bandana covering his face, the other had a black bandana.

Well this is it, I think the manhunt will be over in a few hours at the most. Sorry I got so doubtful last night.

luckily we are not mounties, they never gave up and here we are :) i gave up as well figured they were dead

what will be really interesting is to hear where they were all this time

Multiple RCMP resources are being sent to York Landing, MB, to investigate a tip that the two suspects are possibly in, or near, the community. A heavy police presence can be expected in the area. We will continue to update you as information becomes available.

Renata D'Aliesio
@RenataDAliesio
·
22m
RCMP Inspector Kevin Lewis said they are aware of the reported sighting from Bear Clan and said police are on the ground in York Landing and more are on their way. Whether the two men are the fugitives is still unknown. #Canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt
Is today/tonight their luck has run out? Praying it is and no lose of life in the takedown/capture of these 2 fugitives.

I read this early this morning, I don't think it was them...

https://www.cjme.com/2019/07/28/man-carjacked-assaulted-near-orr-centre/?sc_ref=facebook

Officers tracked down the empty stolen SUV in the 1300 block of Wascana Street, a couple blocks north of the Pasqua Hospital, around 6:40 a.m.

Both suspects are described as Indigenous, approximately 22 years old, 5-foot-9 and 165 pounds. They were reported to be wearing dark-coloured hoodies at the time of the incident. One man also had a red bandana covering his face, the other had a black bandana.
Described as Indigenous

James Favel, executive director of Bear Clan patrol group, said two of his members spotted two men who looked like the fugitives at York Landing near the garbage dump around 4:15 p.m. today. #canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt

garbage dump... looking for food? Great sighting by Bear Clan; hoping it’s them, and they’ll be captured alive.

Elisha Dacey
@elishadacey 30m
The Bear Clan has confirmed to me that it was one of their members who spotted the pair, claiming they were rummaging for food near the town dump. #bcmurders

Holy crap. This explains everything.

It’s almost certainly them; they’re desperate.

Reminds me of Olympic Park Bomber, Eric Robert Rudolph.

He went on the lam for 5 years, spending much of that time in the wilderness.

He was ultimately captured by an alert police officer, while picking through a dumpster.

luckily we are not mounties, they never gave up and here we are :) i gave up as well figured they were dead

what will be really interesting is to hear where they were all this time
Yes I always said there had long gone or dead. And, last night I was starting to just think dead. How can two young punks outsmart the RCs in their hide and seek games?

Elisha Dacey
@elishadacey 30m

Elisha Dacey (@elishadacey) | Twitter
Wow rummaging for food in a dump, how apropos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth