CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renata D'Aliesio (@RenataDAliesio) | Twitter

James Favel, executive director of Bear Clan patrol group, said two of his members spotted two men who looked like the fugitives at York Landing near the garbage dump around 4:15 p.m. today. #canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt

RCMP Inspector Kevin Lewis said they are aware of the reported sighting from Bear Clan and said police are on the ground in York Landing and more are on their way. Whether the two men are the fugitives is still unknown. #Canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt

Looks like the RCMP are closing in. Via Provincial Road 280 from Gillam. The Split Lake to York Landing Ferry is not a minor run. It takes two hours.

Schedule: Ferry Schedules | Manitoba Infrastructure | Province of Manitoba

You can also get to York Landing by going upstream on the Nelson River.

I suppose it's possible they could have hiked there, too, given the timeline of the last confirmed sighting in Gillam. It's a long way to walk, but it's possible.

Multiple RCMP resources are being sent to York Landing, MB, to investigate a tip that the two suspects are possibly in, or near, the community. A heavy police presence can be expected in the area. We will continue to update you as information becomes available.

Please do not disclose officer locations by posting photos of our officers in the community to social media.

RCMP Manitoba on Twitter
Edited by me:

I was thinking they made it to York FACTORY, on the mouth of the Nelson River at Hudson Bay.

York LANDING makes much more sense and they could certainly have done that along the railroad track in 5 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member