Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidentally killing someone? Running because they are scared? Yes, they look positively terrified in that store surveillance video.:confused:

Others being involved. Like these guys had any friends. Maybe the escaped convict from the US forced them at gunpoint to shoot Lucas and Chynna. Then he took off and left them with the bag. :confused:

Shot? No. Bears getting them? Meh. Sinking into the swamp a la Conky in Trailer Park Boys? Okay.

Ah yes, automatically guilty just because the RCMP say they did it. I will wait for them to be proven guilty. Or maybe they are in Mexico already?

I’m super behind on this case like a day and a half . Been trying to catch up but there is no way I can read thru 3 and half threads ... my family would disown me ... lol .. Am I understanding this clearly ? The pair were stopped by some kind of LE in Split Lake and their vehicle was searched . Would LE question a rifle if they found one ? Has that even been mentioned ? Do they ask for registration upon the traffic stop ? J
The search wasn't LE, it was more like security guards checking for contraband. So they had no right to ask for registration and driver's licence. They searched the RAV and saw no weapon, but they were looking for alcohol and drugs.

You would have thought the dogs would have found some trace of a campsite

yeah I've been wondering if they maybe holed up in a hunting stand in a tree, if they have those there

Awww, poor Dog is mourning the passing of his wonderful wife Beth. I would love to have had the both of them on this case, but it was not to be.

RIP Beth, and thoughts for strength and comfort for Dog
May I ask who this is? Did I miss something again? Trying to keep up in this fast moving thread!

It is amazing how an 18 and 19 year old are able to evade the RCMP, Cdn Military as well as other authorities all this time. Its just mind boggling. Either they are still there and alive, still there and dead or worse, out of the area and on the move. The later is frightening.

There's a lot of speculation on the news in my area, that I've been following (CBC lol) that someone may have helped them or is still actively helping them, such as concealing them. Of course this is just a theory and speculation, but it's not an unproven one. Anything seems possible at this point. I think if someone is helping them, that person would be in nearly as deep as they are at this point and wouldn't be coming forward
jmo

They need to get Zoe, the yellow Lab from the OPP out there. She found the two missing girls in Algonquin. Although, I'm not sure what her training is, scent specific or tracking a random scent.

Re: Rav 4 search. No weapon was found in the vehicle, doesn't mean one of them didn't have a handgun tucked into waistband and concealed.

Well maybe another theory is that this appearance was the move. Duck, weave, disappear . Make yourself known at the dump , run into the woods, have the whole search relocate, planes, soldiers, RCMP...then move on to the next place seamlessly. Remember they are loaded with gear, they have many maps, which was observed from the search of the RAV.
These guys are leap frogging themselves out of dodge , staying one step ahead and giving them time to get their 75k trek to the next waypoint in a few days. If it is executed correctly it gives them time to move south or sideways. This might be the best game of catch me if you can, or a live video game we have ever seen. Remember, they are gamers, and gamers play their position until they feel they have an advantage whatever that is. This is millennial technology.

I was thinking, maybe those two possibilities mean the same thing, in police searches. It doesn't really matter what you believe, you need some kind of evidence: a scent, a trail, another sighting, to continue a high intensity, very focussed search, through such a massive area of heavy bush.

Probably time now to step back and be watchful in case they pop up again somewhere else.

Reminds me of Whack-a-Mole. Sorry. Carry on, fine people.

Ah yes, automatically guilty just because the RCMP say they did it. I will wait for them to be proven guilty. Or maybe they are in Mexico already?

This isn’t complicated, and I’m not understanding the disconnect.

Guilt is a legal term, that part comes after a trial.

No one is guilty of a crime before they are convicted.

In the meantime, these two are suspects in three murders, and have been charged in one.

We have a right to form our own opinion as to their guilt, one hopefully based on logic and evidence.

I for one, think these two have killed 3 people. I also believe that if living, they have the potential to add to their body count.

Well maybe another theory is that this appearance was the move. Duck, weave, disappear . Make yourself known at the dump , run into the woods, have the whole search relocate, planes, soldiers, RCMP...then move on to the next place seamlessly. Remember they are loaded with gear, they have many maps, which was observed from the search of the RAV.
These guys are leap frogging themselves out of dodge , staying one step ahead and giving them time to get their 75k trek to the next waypoint in a few days. If it is executed correctly it gives them time to move south or sideways. This might be the best game of catch me if you can, or a live video game we have ever seen. Remember, they are gamers, and gamers play their position until they feel they have an advantage whatever that is. This is millennial technology.
Costing Canadians an exorbitant amount of money to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micin