GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3696272.bin

Evidence photo, Russell Williams case: Labelled Jessica Lloyd impression

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Evidence+Photos+Williams+case/3696250/story.html#ixzz12vwiD9vQ

I can't believe what he wrote to Laurie M*******. What was that about? Can't find a copy of it. He is debasing her in that letter.

As soon as he discovered that fact, he abandoned that particular house. It was obviously one where he didn't do research or stalking.

JMO

Or i'm wondering ... had he previously seen a lone occupant, whether male or female, but upon entry he encountered 3 males, his logic told him he was simply outnumbered ??

In Pictures: The letters Col. Williams wrote to his victims and his wife
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...e-to-his-victims-and-his-wife/article1765613/

Thank you for that.

"Laurie,

I am sorry for having hurt you the way I did. I really hope that the (illegible) we had has helped you turn your life around a bit. You seem like a bright woman, who could do much better for herself. I do hope you find a way to succeed."

The illegible is the word 'discussion'. He is so condescending to her. He had a discussion with her? omg I want to puke, as if she would care about his advice for her, what could he possible have to tell her? I had heard somewhere that he told her to be more careful or something like that. Is this true? I can't remember if I read this here or not. TIA.

Aside: I wonder if anyone would like to do a handwriting analysis on him. I've never seen "s" written that way before. His letters are so cursive at times, the letter "r" in the middle of words is written very large, etc. Of course, I would only want to hear that his handwriting shows that he is a psychopath.

3696276.bin

Evidence photo, Russell Williams case: Labelled Fire pit impression.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Evidence+Photos+Williams+case/3696250/story.html

Another rumour debunked? The Toronto Sun quoted a maintenance man as saying that one of RW's tires had been put on backwards and that's how it was identified by LE. With all the details coming out today about the evidence, why was this never mentioned? I strongly suspect that this was yet another rumour that turned out to be false.

"This has never come out," says Vilineff, "but a person who knows told me what it meant by 'distinct.' It was one of his tires. It was put on backwards. On that one tire, the treads were pointing in a different direction than his other tires. The treads going the wrong way matched the ones in the snow. Same tire position as his."

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/10/17/15725221.html

From what I read, directional tires always have arrows on them, pointing in the direction which they should go. I don't see any such arrows and nothing like this was alluded to anywhere. If anyone here can tell from the pictures if a tire is backwards, please speak up.

JMO

Thank you for that.

"Laurie,

I am sorry for having hurt you the way I did. I really hope that the (illegible) we had has helped you turn your life around a bit. You seem like a bright woman, who could do much better for herself. I do hope you find a way to succeed."

The illegible is the word 'discussion'. He is so condescending to her. He had a discussion with her? omg I want to puke, as if she would care about his advice for her, what could he possible have to tell her? I had heard somewhere that he told her to be more careful or something like that. Is this true? I can't remember if I read this here or not. TIA.

Aside: I wonder if anyone would like to do a handwriting analysis on him. I've never seen "s" written that way before. His letters are so cursive at times, the letter "r" in the middle of words is written very large, etc. Of course, I would only want to hear that his handwriting shows that he is a psychopath.

You're welcome.

Surviving Colonel Williams
EXCLUSIVE: Laurie Massicotte describes the hours of hell she endured at his hands
http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/10/05/surviving-colonel-williams/

Thank you for that.

"Laurie,

(BBM)

I watched this last night on the CBC. A forensic psychiatrist diagnoses RW as a paraphiliac with several abnormal characteristics, but not a true psychopath.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/player.html?category=News&zone=canada&site=cbc.news.ca&clipid=1618589544

Yesterday there was a post or two where an expert was quoted as saying that on a scale measuring psychopathy, RW does not fit all the requirements. I'll see if I can find it.

http://www.thestar.com/videozone/878580--williams-confession

Another video clip - different part of police interview with RW

I am struck by the lack of emotion in this man... I can detect a bit of tension in the working of his jaw from time to time, but considering the horrific subject matter and his situation, there is so little reaction. Not sure if it is just his iron willed control? or are his views are so distorted that he actually does not know how vile his actions were? Guess it is futile to try to get into the mind of a monster such as this... and maybe I'm glad of that.

(BBM)

I watched this last night on the CBC. A forensic psychiatrist diagnoses RW as a paraphiliac with several abnormal characteristics, but not a true psychopath.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/player.html?category=News&zone=canada&site=cbc.news.ca&clipid=1618589544

Yesterday there was a post or two where an expert was quoted as saying that on a scale measuring psychopathy, RW does not fit all the requirements. I'll see if I can find it.

That may be the case but I have to wonder how that would change had he continued to commit these types of crimes. He was escalating. I have to wonder why he knew the exact distance of Lloyd's body from his Tweed home. He said it had to do with numbers or something. I wonder if he would go back to visit her. I wonder if his souvenir collection would also include things other than photos and lingerie? Thanks goodness we won't discover whether he would go in that direction. Sorry, I know he's a paraphilic and I wasn't at all surprised when it was revealed about his dressing up fetish. He was more than that though. Guys who like to dress up don't go around sexually abusing, torturing or killing people. JMO

http://www.cbc.ca/video/player.html?clipid=1620394701
CBC has footage of part of confession online now, hope I've posted it properly

Thank you, greenthumb. You've caught a most important moment in this case and made it available for all of us.

Some say that just at our last moments on earth that our entire lives flash before us -- it seems to me that RW is watching life as he knew it end and he must confront the hard fact that he is a pathetic failure and a caught criminal. I see no evidence of remorse for what he has done. He appears to be just troubled for the consequences of getting caught.

Psych experts struggle to explain Col. Williams as court hears confession

The case has fascinated those who work with sexual deviants and addicts, in part because it is so unusual, in part because identifying the factors that drove Williams might help prevent future cases.

"It is mysterious that someone can lead such a double life. This is mystifying stuff; I don't think there are easy explanations at all."

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...iams-as-court-hears-confession-105384518.html

Speaking of cats, WTH would he take a photo of the victim's cat?

The intertwining of cats in this horror story is making me feel sick, too.

I was just watching CTV News, they reported Williams apologized to his wife in a letter/note and asked her to "take care of Rosie", his CAT.

ETA: How rude of me, HELLO EVERYONE! :wave:

My apologies if this is old news...I've been busy with a demanding life and no time, unfortunately, to read the threads through, just popped in to check WS for the real scoop on this story.

That may be the case but I have to wonder how that would change had he continued to commit these types of crimes. He was escalating. I have to wonder why he knew the exact distance of Lloyd's body from his Tweed home. He said it had to do with numbers or something. I wonder if he would go back to visit her. I wonder if his souvenir collection would also include things other than photos and lingerie? Thanks goodness we won't discover whether he would go in that direction. Sorry, I know he's a paraphilic and I wasn't at all surprised when it was revealed about his dressing up fetish. He was more than that though. Guys who like to dress up don't go around sexually abusing, torturing or killing people. JMO

I know someone that was married to a guy who liked to were her silk undies. He went on to own a general store.

As for escalation, I suspect the only thing that might have changed would have been the number of victims, the methods, whether an increase in crimes against individuals, or possibly progressing to multiple homicides in a single event. This guy believed he was invincible.

A few misc observations ...

It is interesting that his first most brazen crime (beyond his "routine" panty theft crimes) occurred the day after he was installed as CO at Trenton, when he ran naked into the woman's home while she was showering. Seems his installation was another notch in his belt that made him feel even more powerful.

Other than his tires, I wonder what he said during the roadside check that furthered suspicion. LE was onto him, and it seems he knew it because, prior to his trip to the interrogation, one article noted that his message to MEH said he had to go to the police re the roadside check, then "back soon". He had burned some of his collection that day, but he obviously believed he would outsmart LE even when he knew his visit was due to suspicions they had. Then of course, we have him sporting the infamous boots.

As for his more recent short note of apology to MEH, I suspect that RW loves her as much as he is capable of loving anyone other than himself. WRT Rosie the cat, I recall Willy Pickton's love of his calf that was butchered when he was a child. I wonder if there is a history of RW having to part with a beloved pet when he was young.

I wonder which father it is that he did not wish to visit him in jail. While someone in his family may be somehow blamed for his upbringing, i'm sure they all did the best they could. Nobody could have ever predicted this guy, and none should bear guilt or feel responsible for what he became.

RW was an imposter among genuine people. He thrived on power and control, and sucking the vibrancy of life from decent human beings. Now that he has been exposed for who he truly is, it is right and just that he be stripped of his own vibrancy, his glamourous life, the power, the medals, his grin, his smugness, his sense of omnipotence, his perverted existence. While it makes me feel ill to say this about another human being, it is now a process of stripping Russ Williams to the bare bones until he stands naked at the door of his own death.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member