GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe any of this can be ruled out. The information was heresay. Until actual facts are presented, I think we have to take all "rumours" with a grain of salt.

Very similar to all the reports that started flooding in the morning of the search of NP's cell phone being found. As it turns out (at least what was reported) this was in fact false.

I agree with this also. Until we hear all the facts, which we may never, then most of this is 'hearsay' anyways. However i do appreciate the local Sarnia community sharing what they know. Unfortunately we do have to take it with a grain of salt, no matter how thankful we might be.

If the children were in TB's home NYE, and the home was taped off as a crime scene, I hope it was just because LE was searching her home for evidence. Not because the crime scene (TB home) - as in where the murder actually occured. :(

PS what does MOO mean?

My Opinion Only

I wonder what TB and MM did to ring in the new year, where were they partying? Someone mentioned TB worked until 2am???? Where did she meet up with MM? Soooo many questions.....

Yep soooo many questions for sure. Now that's a weird hr. to get off work from a Nursing Home???? Then i have read she was fired from a Hospital. Me thinks the timeline is skewed. Badly. :seeya:

Here is a link to all the WS lingo Websleuths Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I am always going there to look up what people are saying. MOO= my opinion only

If the children were in TB's home NYE, and the home was taped off as a crime scene, I hope it was just because LE was searching her home for evidence. Not because the crime scene (TB home) - as in where the murder actually occured. :(

PS what does MOO mean?

I think it was AC at the tat parlour that worked until 2.

Yep soooo many questions for sure. Now that's a weird hr. to get off work from a Nursing Home???? Then i have read she was fired from a Hospital. Me thinks the timeline is skewed. Badly. :seeya:

I don't think TB and MM were the ones trying to pick up kids back in Sept. one of my friends kids was one of the kids they approached, the child described the man as old with wrinkles and sunglasses, clearly NOT a description of MM.

I don't tend to think MM and TB are related to this either, for now.
However i did read another description of the attempted abductor as a young male in a black hoodie with white writing on the shoulder and slight stubble on his chin.

I will search for the link...

I don't believe any of this can be ruled out. The information was heresay. Until actual facts are presented, I think we have to take all "rumours" with a grain of salt.

Very similar to all the reports that started flooding in the morning of the search of NP's cell phone being found. As it turns out (at least what was reported) this was in fact false.

The thing is how many facts are they actually going to release? Not to many before the trial and possibly not to many during the trial, they may get a publication ban on all the evidence at the trial because of the families and the nature of the crime we may never find out alot of the facts.

As was said before Sarnia is a small town, in size and socially, there are alot of things being said as being heard from TB's family/freinds or NP's family/freinds, I guess at this point it boils down to trusting the word of people on the internet saying I heard this from so and so who knows so and so .....

as for her cell phone there was a cell phone found during the search it was posted that it was found and later it was posted that it was found not to be NP's phone , I think hers was said to be found in a different location but again that's not official if and where her phone was found. There was alot of real time stuff being posted on a couple of sites during the search and things were getting lost in the shuffle.......

I noticed on her FB that she also was a bartender at the college. Bartenders are hard to come by on NYE, she could have tended bar at any various event that night. Someone also mention that she was a tattoo artist?????

It was Professor Plumb in the study, with a candlestick!

Sorry...just adding a bit of levity!! xx

I think it was AC at the tat parlour that worked until 2.

i believe that was the reference as well to AC working til 2am

The thing is how many facts are they actually going to release? Not to many before the trial and possibly not to many during the trial, they may get a publication ban on all the evidence at the trial because of the families and the nature of the crime we may never find out alot of the facts.

As was said before Sarnia is a small town, in size and socially, there are alot of things being said as being heard from TB's family/freinds or NP's family/freinds, I guess at this point it boils down to trusting the word of people on the internet saying I heard this from so and so who knows so and so .....

as for her cell phone there was a cell phone found during the search it was posted that it was found and later it was posted that it was found not to be NP's phone , I think hers was said to be found in a different location but again that's not official if and where her phone was found. There was alot of real time stuff being posted on a couple of sites during the search and things were getting lost in the shuffle.......

Jubes - Certainly am not insinuating that what you are saying is false. But, it is kind of like the childhood game "telephone." One person says one thing, the next adds a bit more, and in the end, it often isn't how the original message was intended. Again, not saying this in regards to your information. Just like anything, rumours are easy to start in "small towns" and regrettably, can spread like wildfire.

As for the phone, yes, I followed that "live" as it was happening. It was complete chaos when one poster commented that her phone was found. Down the line that rumour went, until finally it came out that in fact it wasn't NP's.

Jubes - Certainly am not insinuating that what you are saying is false. But, it is kind of like the childhood game "telephone." One person says one thing, the next adds a bit more, and in the end, it often isn't how the original message was intended. Again, not saying this in regards to your information. Just like anything, rumours are easy to start in "small towns" and regrettably, can spread like wildfire.

As for the phone, yes, I followed that "live" as it was happening. It was complete chaos when one poster commented that her phone was found. Down the line that rumour went, until finally it came out that in fact it wasn't NP's.

agrees with this, as with any case the only facts that can be stated as such are those which are proven....and to say something is a fact if there has been no report in the news that by that it is rumor and should not be stated as a fact by anyone

I believe I heard the exact same thing .....

they were at home with her her fiance..... so that there tells you NP was NOT killed in TB's house .....

Am I reading this right?

TB lives with a fiancé?

and the kids were with HER fiancé?

:what:

However i did read another description of the attempted abductor as a young male in a black hoodie with white writing on the shoulder and slight stubble on his chin.

I will search for the link...

Bringing this over from the other thread as it contains the description and the link:

"Originally Posted by JoHyphen View Post
September 18, 2012:

The 12-year-old girl was on Mitton Street, between Cameron and Cobden Streets, riding her bicycle to school, heading north on the east sidewalk, when a black vehicle pulled into a nearby driveway. The male driver exited the car, approached the girl and grabbed her by the left arm.

The man is described as white, 5' 7" – 5' 11", skinny build, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. On the hoodie was a white lettering on the upper left front. The male suspect was wearing dark pants and white runners. He had stubble on his chin.

The vehicle is described as an older model, mid-sized with rust along the bottom portion.

http://www.lambtonshield.com/tag/abduction-attempt/

No no I wasn't taking anything as instantiating I was saying anything false, and I agree with you that rumors in small towns spread like wildfire. Just have to see if said rumor fits the time line of what we do know of the facts, some do some don't. Some people from town have inside information that hasn't been officially released and might never be released.

Yes that live feed was complete chaos and I think that's where alot of misunderstandings are coming from and now that the page is gone there is no way to go back and check what was posted, if we could go back and check that facebook page then it might dispel alot of the rumors. Maybe?

I found TB's twitter, however she has no tweets. I am trying to cross reference followers/following to see if I can find a twitter for MM. I will keep you posted.

Meesh

I noticed on her FB that she also was a bartender at the college. Bartenders are hard to come by on NYE, she could have tended bar at any various event that night. Someone also mention that she was a tattoo artist?????

AC was a bartender at "the college"? Which college? the same college MM was attending???

Am I reading this right?

TB lives with a fiancé?

and the kids were with HER fiancé?

:what:

Yea I think we cleared that one up already, I used fiance because that's the word that was used to me when I was told where her kids were that night when I asked someone who would know. Anyway it was posted on her fetish profile that she is in a long term committed relationship and someone else posted on here that one of her kids was with the baby daddy and he's a good father....

Bringing this over from the other thread as it contains the description and the link:

"Originally Posted by JoHyphen View Post
September 18, 2012:

The 12-year-old girl was on Mitton Street, between Cameron and Cobden Streets, riding her bicycle to school, heading north on the east sidewalk, when a black vehicle pulled into a nearby driveway. The male driver exited the car, approached the girl and grabbed her by the left arm.

The man is described as white, 5' 7" – 5' 11", skinny build, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. On the hoodie was a white lettering on the upper left front. The male suspect was wearing dark pants and white runners. He had stubble on his chin.

The vehicle is described as an older model, mid-sized with rust along the bottom portion.

http://www.lambtonshield.com/tag/abduction-attempt/

Yup I remember that report. My friends son also said there was a woman with the man and a child in the backseat of the car that tried to pick him up, luckily this happened close to her house so he just ran home and she called the police. This happened about 5 to 6 blocks from where this girl reported her incident. For all we know it could have been 2 completely separate sets of people trying to pick up kids in the same neighborhood, this would not surprise me in the least not around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess