GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I wished you were there :(

Would she really make a lot of money? Does an RPN make more than an RN?

RPN's make less than an RN. It would depend on if the Nursing Home was a Private one or County. I would estimate her starting wage somewhere about or over the 20.00 dollar mark. Also would depend if she was full time or part time as to her wage. Most start out part time with call ins. I would also assume she "may" be getting some support for her Children. Oh and thanks. I was there in spirit.

Again, horrible for everyone affected by this, especially the families.

Respectfully, my question is, if TB had a current boyfriend, how would he have had "no idea" about her private life, since she frequently seemed to have bruises, cuts, not to mention TB spent significant time with MM ( (per the fl photos and postings)?

Blame it on her job - my FIL had dementia and had attacked nurses etc with various objects on occasion...

just a thought.

Yes I wished you were there :(

Would she really make a lot of money? Does an RPN make more than an RN?

usually an RN makes more money than an RPN but it really depends.. personally im a PSW below a RPN def below an RN and i make almost 30.00 an hour not that i like to share that info with people but to give you an idea.. i make more money than a lot of PRNs who work elsewhere. and only 50 cents below most RPNs at my workplace depending on when they were hired..
no doubt about it IF she was working as an RPN as well as working at the college BAR (i think i red that somewhere) she would be making some good coin.. much more than her partener MM.. i really do feel like she has a lot to lose but some people just don;t think like a friend i work with whom was arrested then released for selling drugs having a dope house in her name weapons also found.. she's still working and not in jail which leads me to beleive her husband took the wrap on that one.. just sayin great job, kids... something would have to be SERIOUSLY wrong with you to eff all that up. he LIFE is over she may not see a street sign till shes in her 50's

usually an RN makes more money than an RPN but it really depends.. personally im a PSW below a RPN def below an RN and i make almost 30.00 an hour not that i like to share that info with people but to give you an idea.. i make more money than a lot of PRNs who work elsewhere. and only 50 cents below most RPNs at my workplace depending on when they were hired..
no doubt about it IF she was working as an RPN as well as working at the college BAR (i think i red that somewhere) she would be making some good coin.. much more than her partener MM.. i really do feel like she has a lot to lose but some people just don;t think like a friend i work with whom was arrested then released for selling drugs having a dope house in her name weapons also found.. she's still working and not in jail which leads me to beleive her husband took the wrap on that one.. just sayin great job, kids... something would have to be SERIOUSLY wrong with you to eff all that up. he LIFE is over she may not see a street sign till shes in her 50's

personally in this economy i think if you are in the 20.00 an hour range your very LUCKY to be making that kind of money

yes it does that is what has drawn me too it. Only difference is the lack of drugs and alcohol use. They were coherent and knew what they were doing and wanted. Too me that makes it worse not like what happened to TS was in anyway less wrong by the accused but drugs make a huge impact when it comes to judgement. Drugs addiction makes you do things that you normally wouldnt do in most cases however with the VS case MR was already sick in the head to begin with so the drugs didnt help

Do we know how coherent they were? On his Fetlife profile he states that he uses recreational drugs. It WAS NYE, after all.

Did any of TB's friends/aquaintances hear from her about NYE plans??

The police would have learned from the mistake in the TS Case about the computer information. I'm sure Fetlife will have to hand over all the information in the profiles. They are based out of Montreal. So Canadian law could help get the profiles on Fetlife. Remember the POLICE have to get search warrents to use the information unlike us on websleuths. I do find it strange that they openly talk about rape and abduction of people with a Van on their profiles. Thats why I say they have probally tried before this night on Jan 1.

How much time do they take at a crime scene collecting evidence in general when there is a murder investigation? Because she is charged I would think they would have to be there a long time to collect anything that seemed relevant.

ok here's the deal on TB's house...(JMO)
first of all SPD ( Sarnia Police Department) would have to be the first on scene because the house is in town and in their jurisdiction, they had control of the house on the Thursday. They would have looked for evidence, motive etc, anything they found they would have had to turn over to the OPP ( Ontario Provincial Police) as the murder investigation was by then in OPP hands as the body was found in the county in OPP jurisdiction. My best guess is that since SPD and OPP were working together and TB's house was in SPD jurisdiction SPD got the search warrant for the house, searched it, possibly found evidence pertaining to the OPP's murder investigation and then had to call the OPP in and turn the scene over to the OPP as the OPP arrived on the scene early Friday morning and were there till well after 3 pm, as that is the time I drove by there on the way home form an appt at the hospital and OPP were the only police on scene at that time. They would have also taken the same steps in securing MM's house on Proctor street seeing as his house was taped off with crime scene tape too. Having to process 2 crime scenes and collect evidence form 2 homes and having 2 LE agencies involved is most likely what took them so long to process the homes.

Do we know how coherent they were? On his Fetlife profile he states that he uses recreational drugs. It WAS NYE, after all.

True. I was just going on assumption as nothing like that has been posted other than recreational, however some people will just write that too so no one knows how much drugs they really do.

When I was on dating sites years ago I always debated checking off the smoking part. Sometimes I did sometimes I didnt and same with the drinking. I would put socially however I love my red wine so and I am not an alcoholic so I would say social or occasionally.

She went driving at midnight. She specifically was going to check manderian side road She was coming from petrolia driving in the dark the brights on the car caught a disturbance in the snow they got out ---- she" found a lighter and a SPLIT in the ditch where it looks like someone tried to put something then gave up. " (In quots her own words from AC fb page" Police followed her tip in the am and her body was not found far from the ditch in the woods.

It is actually, Mandaumin road.

A LOT of things don't make sense in this case.. it DEF didn't make any before goat (sleuther) brought in the info about the fet life. after knowing that it makes this crime more plasable. at the same time i know people who are into that stuff that would NEVER take their fantacys into reality. I know someone who is into R**E whom has even gone onto POF and found someone whom has wanted to do that ROLE PLAY with her... at the end of the day the fantacy is planned and you have written notes to eachother proving it was consentual IMO its high risk behaviour and i was compleetly shocked to find that out about her... I also know she was sexually abused as a child.. im not saying everyone whom has been sexually abused to have what i call a high risk lifestyle many sexual parteners, ect. but i find that you either go one way or the other. my mother whom was molested as a child is the most wonderful person. she met my dad when she was 13 years old.. she did sleep with him and get pregnant at a young age 18 BUT she has only ever been with my dad is VERY conservtive (sp) an all around well rounded person.
I find that you can go one way or the other but that can surly cause some disturbing bahaviour.
WERE drugs involved? or alc.??? we don't know that answer yet they could of been into some deep drugs?
from what i gather at least of TB she seemed so normal to all of her friends? just because she had some whips and chains under her bed doesn't mean any one could of predicted this.. hundreds of thousands of people are into BDSM and would never cross that line. and of MMs family -- his 8 fb friends raise a red flag to me specially being 19 could he have been into drugs? dropped out of school have not much ambition a social outkast?? I have herd some people whom are shocked about him but ALSO a few people whom said they arn't suprised.... WHY arn't you suprised? was he a social outkast much of which we find in mass murders? was he creepy always into trouble?
many many manny questions still remain some that i have personally are:

how did they come to the idea that they would do this? was their some kind of plan?

how did NP come about being with them in the first place?

WHERE was the initial crime scene? WAS it in the woods where she was found? bc seems that AC found a "spit" which i took as a SPLIT in the ditch where someone tried to hide something then gave up HIDE WHAT? the body? was NP still alive at that point? did she jump out of the van into the ditch and hurt her self and then the crime was carried out in the woods? we need some answers as to this part in the time line

DID MM AND TB have a VAN that night?? --- was it their van or was it borrowed or rented?? WAS this indeed the R**E van that they refer to in their posts on FL?

there are so many questions i could be here all day typing them out.
TOM i will be praying mutiple times for NOELLE's FAMILY and EVERYONE WHO KNEW HER this is so crazy and what i thought was a terrible dream the first day she was found...

im not sure i want to know the details of what that poor poor girl had to endure

I'm not sure if this has been posted already. It's just lovely :)

Published on Jan 4, 2013
Live & Love with Laura dedicates this video to Sarnia, Ontario and to Noelle Paquette, in hopes to bring focus to the amazing response of love that many have demonstrated in the midst of an extremely difficult tragedy. Much love and support to the family, friends and many who have been impacted by Noelle's death. www.lauralouise.ca

Live & Love with Laura 2 - For Noelle - YouTube

I think driving around NYE under the influence of anything is pretty risky. The cops are out full force and set up ride checks all over the place. IMO

And after looking at those huge bruises it makes me wonder how she explained it to her 10 yr old. 10 yr olds notice everything and would ask what happened, imo.

Very good question... Children are usually hyper-alert to injuries to parents... Due to concern for their loved ones... And looking to parents for safety and security...

JMO

For me drug use or not doesn't matter. One or both was coherent enough to plan it. Both coherent enough to partake. And drive and dump poor Noelle at the zone. I think they both have a very disturbing predisposition for violence. For them sex and violence fused. I'm sure the fantasy acts got old. They ramped it up. Amazing how quickly they did just meeting in July. For me no different than any other sexual based killer. They start small. peeping etc. until they work their way to a kill. Both are very disturbed to have done this. Certainly not in the Legal sense. I have no doubt they both would have headed down the wrong road together or apart. IMO of course.

Sorry... But that visual gave me the giggles...:giggle:...

LOL I will never look at a Furry costume the same again. There was a shot of Elmo on my telly a bit ago. Guess what came to mind :banghead:

MM's reported injuries as described scream defensive wounds to me. As if someone was swinging something at him and his hands were up to protect him.

My theory is that MM abducted and incapacitated NP on his own, then called TB for help or with the belief that she would be "into it".

I just have a hard time thinking that TB, as sexually twisted as she appears to be, would seek out to murder someone. A mom. A nurse. Just strikes me that it doesn't fit. Her fetish appeared to be receiving violence. Not inflicting it on strangers. JMO

MM, in contrast, was admittedly into committing rape and violence. He chose a "CIP" who was a rape victim. It is his description that was given by the juvenile attempted abduction targets.

ok here's the deal on TB's house...(JMO)
first of all SPD ( Sarnia Police Department) would have to be the first on scene because the house is in town and in their jurisdiction, they had control of the house on the Thursday. They would have looked for evidence, motive etc, anything they found they would have had to turn over to the OPP ( Ontario Provincial Police) as the murder investigation was by then in OPP hands as the body was found in the county in OPP jurisdiction. My best guess is that since SPD and OPP were working together and TB's house was in SPD jurisdiction SPD got the search warrant for the house, searched it, possibly found evidence pertaining to the OPP's murder investigation and then had to call the OPP in and turn the scene over to the OPP as the OPP arrived on the scene early Friday morning and were there till well after 3 pm, as that is the time I drove by there on the way home form an appt at the hospital and OPP were the only police on scene at that time. They would have also taken the same steps in securing MM's house on Proctor street seeing as his house was taped off with crime scene tape too. Having to process 2 crime scenes and collect evidence form 2 homes and having 2 LE agencies involved is most likely what took them so long to process the homes.

another thing that just crossed my mind is the fact that TB and MM were arrested in London that add's a 3rd police force and a 3rd jurisdiction. London Police would have had to arrest TB and MM and then call OPP that they had them in custody and then OPP would have to drive to London and pick them up bring them back to Petroila for questioning, charge them and then drive them to Sarnia and lodge them into the Sarnia jail. Then the OPP investigators on the case would have to go to each house and process the scenes themselves. They wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize the chain of command or the chain of evidence in this case because it is to high profile.

Again just my thoughts on why it took so long to process the homes .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove