Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad there is still somebody here. I don't usually post but come on frequently to read. I feel there are a couple here who are close to the case and your information is very interesting. I think the tributes are very nice and caring. I look forward to more details on the case as we go along.

Thinking of the Blanchette and Dunbar families this holiday weekend. Hoping they were able to find a little peace and something to be thankful for.

Happy thanksgiving everybody!

Patrick Burles ‏@PatrickBurles 19m19 minutes ago
Derek Saretzky, accused in double homicide in Blairmore in September, has been given 30-day extension for psychiatric assessment #YQL

(Reporter and anchor for Country 95 News)

Derek Saretzky’s psychiatric assessment extended 30 days

"During the appearance a judge was presented with a letter from Saretzky’s doctor, requesting the 30-day psychiatric assessment he was ordered to undergo last month be extended for an additional 30 days. The judge consented."

"The results of the psychiatric assessment will be used to determine if Saretzky is fit to stand trial, and what his state of mind was at the time of the alleged offence."

"Saretzky is scheduled to return to Lethbridge Provincial Court at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 26."

Sorry folks, blogs that aren't pre- approved by Admin are not allowed and content is therefore considered rumour. As per TOS, we don't bring rumour to the board. If you come across a blog that you think might be relevant, please run it by Admin or a Mod before posting.

:tyou:

Confused here!

Me too. If he keeps up the nonsense he's been pulling, he won't have to worry about standing trial. I think that's his motive, he doesn't want to stand trial and can't accept the thought of being in jail/prison for the rest of his life or a good portion of it. MOO.

Confused here!

Although the assessment may have found him fit to stand trial, a judge still has to review the assessment and make a judicial decision based on it. Is that the confusion?

Hey all!

I can't get to link to open - does it say what "date" in February for the next hearing?

TIA!!

*Bumping* for poor Hailey. No posts yet in 2016 :( I can't wait until we get some answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy