Found Deceased Canada - Yvon Lacasse, 71, Lachute, QC, 14 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://montrealgazette.com/news/que...e-subject-of-an-amber-alert-taken-to-hospital
Denis says it’s too early to say whether the search will expand into Ontario, where Lacasse’s car was found.

He says police have asked civilian volunteers to join the search, but they were sent home Saturday evening.
Police officers continued looking for Lacasse overnight, and the volunteers joined them Sunday morning.

Police are asking anyone who thinks they may have seen him to call 911.

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/09/15/la-cavale-dugo-fredette

Vers 17h35, les policiers se rendent au [address redacted by me] après avoir été alertés par un appel au 9-1-1. Ils trouvent une femme gravement blessée, dont le décès sera constaté plus tard à l’hôpital.

"After receiving a 911 call, police went to [address redacted by me] at about 17h35. There they found a seriously injured woman who later died at the hospital/whose death was recorded later at the hospital"

I've been looking for an MSM link to this since Thursday night.

Why is it relevant here? Because I'm thinking out loud/speculating:

UF left (the redacted address) while VB was still alive. Has he started to talk & told LE that he left Monsieur Lacasse alive in Lachute or elsewhere?

Again, just thinking out loud.

Thanks to all who keep posting updates. My laptop crashed and I've been trying to get it fixed. Takes a lot of time and meanwhile I'm here on mobile but I hate that... I don't know what to think about all the new info but I do hope there truly is a chance m. Lacasse is alive.

The timing as to when they left Saint-Eustache is important because the more time carjacker has at the rest area, the further away he could place dear Mr. Lacasse in that general vicinity. moo. Although, I don't think they would have spent much time there in broad daylight @ 6:12pm. (sundown was 7:05 pm, darkness 7:35pm ish)

The timing as to when they left Saint-Eustache is important because the more time carjacker has at the rest area, the further away he could place dear Mr. Lacasse in that general vicinity. moo. Although, I don't think they would have spent much time there in broad daylight @ 6:12pm. (sundown was 7:05 pm, darkness 7:35pm ish)

The police responded to 911 call at ~5.35pm Thursday evening to the address in St-Eustache. Around that time, or shortly before (we don't have an exact time AND we don't know who made the 911 call), neighbours at that address saw UF leave in his white truck.

This morning, Police released the information that Yvon Lacasse's truck was taken from the rest-stop/park at 6.12pm.

*Using local knowledge*, NOT google maps, that's an easily doable drive in ~30-ish minutes, IMO, but wouldn't allow for much time to "hang around" at the rest-stop.

I'd REALLY like to know if the vehicle (M. Lacasse's) went North up 329 directly after 6.12pm. And also if UF's truck is visible anywhere in the park/rest-stop at that time.

Going north up 329 makes the most sense (imo), it's a less conspicuous route, and the CRV is headed towards the 329 exit from the rest stop. So many remote places to drop off our dear Mr. Lacasse...

Would carjacker coerce the PIN # out of Mr Lacasse at the rest stop or when he dropped him off in the wilderness? From what has been written, I'm thinking that one of Mr. Lacasse's cards was used at the Comfort Inn in Rouyn-Noranda and I doubt it was tap payment, probably had to insert card and know the PIN.

How long would you keep someone subdued, yet alive, in a car with a child onboard?

If carjacker coerced the PIN # from Mr Lacasse at the rest stop, why not just dispose of him then and there and lock him in the back of the trailer?

[FONT=&quot]Marie-Lau Delainey‏ @MlauDelaineyTVA [video=twitter;909514389400772610]https://twitter.com/MlauDelaineyTVA/status/909514389400772610[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dernière heure disparition Yvon Lacasse: Le motocycliste recherché par la SQ s'est manifesté.Sera rencontré au cours des prochaines heures.
[/FONT]

Motorcyclist has been located and LE will be speaking with him in the next few hours.

Witness comes forward as search continues for missing Quebec man linked to Amber Alert

Provincial police say an important witness has come forward during their search for Yvon Lacasse, the missing 71-year-old man linked to a Quebec Amber Alert case.

image.jpg

Sunday afternoon the Sûreté du Québec released this image of an important witness. They say they have been in contact with the witness. (submitted Sûreté du Québec)

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/missing-lachute-search-amber-alert-hospital-1.4293880

Going north up 329 makes the most sense (imo), it's a less conspicuous route, and the CRV is headed towards the 329 exit from the rest stop. So many remote places to drop off our dear Mr. Lacasse...

RS&BBM.

Agreed, IMO.

Do we have any mappers hanging around on this thread? I've a draft timeline if any one wants it...

UF refuses to cooperate and "probably wasn't nice" to Mr Lacasse, according to this former police officer :mad: :http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/09/17/le-temps-presse-pour-retrouver-yvon-lacasse

BBM: May I respectfully point out that at no moment in the televised interview does this ex-policeman (who has NO official status related to the investigation), say this.

IMO, that comes from journalistic *opinion* and *speculation*.

Having said all that (phew!!): well, duh :(.

Oh Dear Deities!!!! This all gets weirder and weirder - my brain is melting!
if someone helped him, he's in big trouble, Rouyn is very small, everybody knows everybody at some point.i just subscribed to spotted: Rouyn-Noranda , just in case something pops-up there.

M. Lacasse, my thoughts are with you. Stay strong. People area looking for you!!!

so this !@#$%^&* destroyed three lives (one dead, one found, one still missing)

wtaf

Last Updated: Sep 17, 2017 6:57 PM ET

Provincial police are asking for the public's help in finding another important witness in connection with a Quebec Amber Alert case.

The Sûreté du Québec say they need help identifying a man who was last seen in Rouyn-Noranda Thursday overnight in the company of Ugo Fredette, who was arrested after a six-year-old Quebec boy went missing earlier this week.

The man is also considered to be an important witness related a homicide that occurred in Saint-Eustache on Thursday, which is also linked to the Amber Alert case, said police.
important-witness-amber-alert-case.jpg

The man police believe is a witness is in his 40s with dark hair, a beard and blue eyes. He is five feet six inches tall and weighs 220 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact 911 or 1-800-659-4264

This case is so confusing, has my head spinning.
:scared:

I wonder who was able to describe him to the point of seeing the color of his eyes, the little boy? The motel clerk?

Hazel, do you have the link for the witness sketch and info you posted above? TiA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back