Found Deceased Canada - Yvon Lacasse, 71, Lachute, QC, 14 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2017 6:57 PM ET

important-witness-amber-alert-case.jpg

The man police believe is a witness is in his 40s with dark hair, a beard and blue eyes. He is five feet six inches tall and weighs 220 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact 911 or 1-800-659-4264

This case is so confusing, has my head spinning.
:scared:

If you are 5'6" and 220 lbs, wouldn't your face be just a bit "chubbier" than that?
So who is this guy??

so this !@#$%^&* destroyed three lives (one dead, one found, one still missing)

wtaf

Please don't let us forget LF's three siblings who have lost their mother too, as well as VB's (mother) family members.

BBM: May I respectfully point out that at no moment in the televised interview does this ex-policeman (who has NO official status related to the investigation), say this.

IMO, that comes from journalistic *opinion* and *speculation*.
Having said all that (phew!!): well, duh :(.

No "phew" needed, and I agree, "duh". The article seemed to be quoting him (for some reason, the end of his interview is cut). It speaks to the type of culprit he thinks we're dealing with IMHO. Not a panicked and distraught man, but a goal oriented, self interested one.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/missing-lachute-search-amber-alert-hospital-1.4293880
rbbm.
"We are asking people, fishers, campers and residents, between Lachute and Rouyn-Noranda — obviously it's big — to pay special attention to ditches, to check yards and sheds," said SQ Sgt. Claude Denis.

Police said Lacasse could have been dropped off along the route north from Lachute, as Fredette is believed to have passed through Maniwaki and Rouyn-Noranda before entering Ontario.
Argenteuil MNA Yves St-Denis is Lacasse's cousin. He's been helping with the search all weekend and maintains hopes Lacasse will be found alive.
We're searching, we're searching with hope," St-Denis said.. "When we get in the woods like yesterday, we see something on the ground, we get all emotional."

Finally caught up. What the what with Beard Guy... where does he fit in?? What a strange development. Where are you, M. Lacasse? :(

Nothing new this morning...

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/09/...-implore-ugo-fredette-de-dire-ou-est-son-pere

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/20...implore-ugo--fredette-de-dire-ou-est-son-pere

Jennifer Lacasse (daughter) has given an interview.

At the request of police, she recorded a message for UF, pleading for him to reveal what happened to her father.

UF is refusing to collaborate with investigators, who hope that Jennifer's plea might make him talk.

Jennifer points out that UF knows *exactly* what she and her family are going through, because of his involvement in making documentaries about missing persons cases.

If necessary, she'd be willing to talk to UF herself.

She also requests that the media leave her family alone for the moment, and that they won't be commenting again, at least until the case is resolved.

Is this guy not realizing what he's putting others through or does he just not care? :gaah:

Is this guy not realizing what he's putting others through or does he just not care? :gaah:

If I said what I REALLY think about UF in answer to your post, I'd get a time-out! :(

I'm getting Guy Turcotte type vibes (not criminally responsible because mentally disturbed defence) ...

(for those unfamiliar, here's a summary: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Turcotte_killings)

I hope that the bearded guy comes forward/is traced rapidly in case he has any relevant info which might narrow down where to look for Monsieur Lacasse.

I'm off to Ontario for a few days later on. Thinking about going down the 327* (which is a detour for me) instead of the 329, which is being searched by volunteers quite thoroughly (& has been since Saturday).

There are just So many places, on several alternative routes from Lachute to Rouyn-Noranda to search :(

* I very much doubt it'll be of any use just driving it, but if I try to put myself in the mind of someone fleeing the police, in a carjacked vehicle, the 329, or 327 seem more likely than risking the 15 en route to Rouyn. But who knows what was in UF's mind :(

He does not want to be accused of a second murder, without a body it is very hard to be found guilty.

The main road from Lachute to Rouyn is over 600 km, in a straight line it's 575 km. People who love flying drones could put their hobby in a usefull cause.

Has it been stated why Mr Lacasse was at the rest stop and where he was headed? Perhaps he was asked by UF for a ride to somewhere near the location he was heading and he may have actually been driving the vehicle for a while?

Paraphrasing from article linked below: LE will be conducting searches on Route 117 (Trans-Canada Highway) beginning in Mont-Tremblant and working their way northward towards Rouyn-Noranda, professional searchers only, no civilians.

http://www.ledevoir.com/societe/act...cherches-pour-trouver-yvon-lacasse-reprennent (9:45am Monday, September 18)

Ummmm. That would coincide with a route cutting over to the 327 from rest-stop/park in Lachute.

Has it been stated why Mr Lacasse was at the rest stop and where he was headed? . Perhaps he was asked by UF for a ride to somewhere near the location he was heading and he may have actually been driving the vehicle for a while?

BBM: Yes. His habits included stopping & reading there, and or just stopping off - it's specified in a link (daughter's interview) I posted earlier. It is not far from his home (Gore).

It's more of a park than what one might think of as a highway rest-area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back