Canadian hostage, wife & children freed from Afghanistan, Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trial is gonna be very interesting. How is it done in Canada? Do you have cameras in court?

In Ontario: Under The Court of Justice Act, No photographs and no video recording in a courtroom

Lol, reminds me of The Ransom of Red Chief
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ransom_of_Red_Chief

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’ll bet JB got the idea from a movie. Maybe not that one, but that one’s a great idea. The “captors” turned ig into that movie, lol. He was a Star Wars fan, Star Trek. Something like that is supposed to have been how he met his wife. Is there any storyline there like this?

Did anyone notice how his skin seems to be more latte colored that the “before” picture? His hair is dyed reddish? That he spoke English with an Arabic accent when rescued? I think this is all an act, something bad went down, but he was the perpetrator. I want to hear the real story.

Adding to my thoughts.....

Supposing these anecdotes are reframing things that JB actually did and not any captors.

-the beheading game
-the rape
-the abortion
-Beating of son for being too loud
-burying food (perhaps by his wife so she could escape)
-giving birth by flashlight (lol how else do you give birth when there’s no electricity?)

No doubt there are others...

I half think the captors might have kicked him out for abusing his wife and kids. It’s so easy with our stereotypes to think of violents clans as having 100% abominable and alien values. That would be a bad assumption. Their captors may well have had their own set of scruples, and may well have felt that gratuitous violence against a woman and children was simply not on.....

Also, on incorporating factual details to create lies.... JB has his bases covered if one of his children remembers an incident and tells someone. JB can just say he got some parts right and misremembered. Same with anything his wife reports: “she’s so traumatized, she misremembered”.

Incidents I’m thinking belong in this category...
Her smashed jaw
Execution game
Almost anything that has the kids in it....

This is all speculation on my part....

I continue to think the two counts of sexual assault are against his wife. Remember his comment about wanting a big family (because "he's Irish, ha ha")? - what if he impregnated her against her will and was now trying to do it again? After all, the baby is 6 months old, so maybe he thought it was time for more.

I think CC has lived through hell, and I think we'll see that, with her mother's support, she will begin to recover and gain the strength to disclose it. (IMO, and it might be wishful thinking.)

I continue to think the two counts of sexual assault are against his wife. Remember his comment about wanting a big family (because "he's Irish, ha ha")? - what if he impregnated her against her will and was now trying to do it again? After all, the baby is 6 months old, so maybe he thought it was time for more.

I think CC has lived through hell, and I think we'll see that, with her mother's support, she will begin to recover and gain the strength to disclose it. (IMO, and it might be wishful thinking.)

I also wouldn’t be surprised if the second assault victim is CCs mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I think I'm getting you here. Are you saying that the episode, so soon after their retrieval, when Caitlan was sent for treatment was done of the basis of her husband's false statement that she was suicidal and in need of treatment, in order to deflect police/social services from allegations she made against him? If so, it would explain her silent and truculent stance at the time.

Me too. I think JB gaslighted her. There's no way a moving guerrilla unit would somehow have oestrogen to sprinkle on the food of female hostages. Anyway, if they wanted to kill a child in the womb, they only had to beat the mother, which God knows alas they've done before.

Me too. I think JB gaslighted her. There's no way a moving guerrilla unit would somehow have oestrogen to sprinkle on the food of female hostages. Anyway, if they wanted to kill a child in the womb, they only had to beat the mother, which God knows alas they've done before.

good point how would they even know that estrogen would induce an abortion? That sounds fishy, the entire saga sounds fishy and smells a little fishy too, those poor kids whoever it was upthread that said the kids need to be removed from both parents was spot on I agree and hope a judge will see this and take action immediately.

good point how would they even know that estrogen would induce an abortion? That sounds fishy, the entire saga sounds fishy and smells a little fishy too, those poor kids whoever it was upthread that said the kids need to be removed from both parents was spot on I agree and hope a judge will see this and take action immediately.

It just gets more and more ridiculous, doesn't it? It would not surprise me if he did join them voluntarily, but insisted that his wife should think that they are hostages. He is a manipulative attention seeker.

Agree. Yet a moving guerrilla group supplies pacifiers for the kid??? This whole story doesn't make sense.

If Caitlin is the victim here, Childrens Aid would be involved (Police must report domestic abuse to CAS) and hopefully keep a watchful eye on the children.

I need to apologize for my post earlier about the Canadian Government and how they handled the Karla Holmoka Paul Bernardo case. I had forgotten the DA cut a deal with Karla to testify against Bernando just like we would have done here in the good ole USA. The cops found tapes of Karla participating willingly in the rape and murder of her sister. It was too late after the DA was shown these tapes they had already made the deal with Karla for a 12 year sentence. This was not their fault and they stood by their deal for the short sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper