Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts now are leaning toward tantrums. Not Caylee's but KC's. They may not be the sort of tantrums we picture of someone laying on the floor, kicking their feet, screaming while banging their head and feet against walls and doors. I'll bet this was KC's actions while young with no one controlling them. But her tantrums I feel are now quiet rage: one was while she was stealing money from her friend and her grandfather and her parents. Also, there's a good chance Caylee died while KC was in one of her 'rages'. The jail video where KC screams at her parents, shakes the phone and shows her dark side. KC has a very dangerous rage inside her and I believe her parents have seen it and when push comes to shove, they were no doubt afraid of her subconsciously.

Funny you should say that b/c I always thought Jesse was a nice, well-spoken, intelligent young guy...and his love for Caylee is something you would think the entire Anthony clan would appreciate considering all he'd been through with their darling Casey. I always wondered why all of them are so willing to throw him under the bus like they have and accuse him of the unthinkable....

Because he defended KC and deprived them of Caylee. Not to mention the competition between him and CA, in CA's mind, as well as the competition between Caylee and KC, in KC's what-passes-for-a-mind. KC may have thought he'd take the fall for her. Who knows? She has no limits. None.

My thoughts now are leaning toward tantrums. Not Caylee's but KC's. They may not be the sort of tantrums we picture of someone laying on the floor, kicking their feet, screaming while banging their head and feet against walls and doors. I'll bet this was KC's actions while young with no one controlling them. But her tantrums I feel are now quiet rage: one was while she was stealing money from her friend and her grandfather and her parents. Also, there's a good chance Caylee died while KC was in one of her 'rages'. The jail video where KC screams at her parents, shakes the phone and shows her dark side. KC has a very dangerous rage inside her and I believe her parents have seen it and when push comes to shove, they were no doubt afraid of her subconsciously.

I think you can easily correct your post by deleting the last word or three letters from the last word: s u b

:Welcome-12-june:Good post! By the way-where did you hear that Mallory was going to school to be an event coordinator? The way KC pulls bits and pieces from everywhere and weaves them together to create her fantasy world is truly diabolical. At this point we don't know how much is coincidence and how much is deliberate BS on her part-but, we're getting there!! Like MAMABEAR says "It's all coming together.":cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome! WS is an amazing resource and I'm already hooked...lol!

The interview with Michelle M. in YM's "Supplemental Report" states that Mallory was going to school to be an even planner and she didn't understand how Casey could get a job like that without some type of degree or certificate: http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html (page 16).

I've always believed the roots of all her lies stem from some factual reality. I would bet money that somewhere along the line, maybe a couple years ago, she stumbled across a real Zenaida that was a nanny and that's how she adopted that whole story. Maybe she just heard people talking in passing, or it was a friend-of-a-friend situation, but that seems to be her methodology. Just like when her parents were trying to find her she said she was in Jacksonville...the same place she should have been with Amy back in June. In reality Amy totals her car so Casey uses that in a story to Cindy about Zanny and her mysterious sister/entourage in Tampa...and so on and so on and so on....

Thanks for the warm welcome! WS is an amazing resource and I'm already hooked...lol!

The interview with Michelle M. in YM's "Supplemental Report" states that Mallory was going to school to be an even planner and she didn't understand how Casey could get a job like that without some type of degree or certificate: http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html (page 16).

I've always believed the roots of all her lies stem from some factual reality. I would bet money that somewhere along the line, maybe a couple years ago, she stumbled across a real Zenaida that was a nanny and that's how she adopted that whole story. Maybe she just heard people talking in passing, or it was a friend-of-a-friend situation, but that seems to be her methodology. Just like when her parents were trying to find her she said she was in Jacksonville...the same place she should have been with Amy back in June. In reality Amy totals her car so Casey uses that in a story to Cindy about Zanny and her mysterious sister/entourage in Tampa...and so on and so on and so on....

Good catch, GypsyJas...and WELCOME!!!

After reading these text transcripts, my feeling is that TonE treated KC just like the cop AR did. She was a "booty call girl" and was treated with the limited respect a "booty call girl" gets. What did they have in common besides sex to sustain a REAL relationship? I didn't expect this. For some reason I thought TonE would be more mature, more real.

After reading these text transcripts, my feeling is that TonE treated KC just like the cop AR did. She was a "booty call girl" and was treated with the limited respect a "booty call girl" gets. What did they have in common besides sex to sustain a REAL relationship? I didn't expect this. For some reason I thought TonE would be more mature, more real.

I still think TonE could be more mature than some other guys his age. I just think he had KC pegged for the booty call thang from the start, and whatever else he did for her was just being the nice guy that he probably is. Heck, he didn't want her driving his car all around town when he was gone to NY, and he definitely didn't want her staying at his apt. while he wasn't there. No, I don't think he would have put up w/ her much longer if Cindy hadn't found her that day and dragged her loser daughter out of there......on the other hand, KC might have hauled butt to California if she hadn't. IDK :waitasec:

Comparing the texts between KC and 3 of her "boys". Boyfriend TonE;Cop AR; and High School Friend Iassen D...KC did not choose wisely. TonE and Tony R. wanted her body. ID treated KC with incredible respect. It would seem Jesse did so too. She rejected the nice guys in favor of the "bad boys". Not a mature choice given the fact she was a young mother.

Your post made me think of this, Ripley007.

I have two friends. Both of which are incredible women on their own but have terrible taste in men.
I could put each of them in a room with 100 men. 99 Great guys, 1 loser. Both would automatically be drawn to the loser. Loser being the abuser, the womanizer, the man already married... anyway you want to slice it.

I don't know if the same thing applies to KC, cause not much seems to be aligned when it comes to her and reality as many of us know it. However, if I look at these two women I know, the common thing they have is the dysfunctional relationship they had with their father, and how their mother's co-dependency played into that dynamic. (CA in muted colors if you will)

Each believe they'll be the woman the make the bad guy go good, or to pull them up with them. The opposite normally happens. They believe they don't deserve the respect a man should show a woman, and that this 'loser' man is different and special. Also in knowing this "special-ness" in this man, they can control the situation and make it seem perfect to the outside until something goes really bad.

I'm not necessarily trying to draw parallels between my friends and their parents and this family... but it's something to be noted, IMO.

Typically those girls who go off seeking attention from men, and in particular bad men, haven't had a good father/daughter relationship. This is soley based on all that I've ever witness (and even read a time or two).

kc had a nice guy in Jesse and got bored of him. Nice Guys aren't "cool". They aren't exciting. They aren't organizing parties. Do we really have to get into the whole nice guy jerk debate here that's done over and over again on daytime television? Jerks do have behaviors that are highly attractive to women. Simply examine your own relationship histories. Usually sometime in her late 20s or 30s women realize that it might be more intelligent to ditch the "gansta" for the engineer making 6 figures. KC was obviously not there yet and just entering her bad boy phase after dispensing with Jesse. In fact she turned Jesse into the loyal friend she could go to when her bad boys did something "bad".

LOL :clap: well put

I have seen alot of speculation that KC was going to off her parents based on her statement to TonE about 3 days. What bothers me about this is that, if she was planning with both Amy and TonE about having the house in a few days, and then her parents turned up dead, wouldn't that leave two people going hmmmmmmmmmmmm? I think that her parents had told her that they were separating. She whined about where would she go and they agreed to let her keep the house. After all, they thought she had a job, right? I think the fight on the 15th was her parents telling her that they were not leaving...

I have seen alot of speculation that KC was going to off her parents based on her statement to TonE about 3 days. What bothers me about this is that, if she was planning with both Amy and TonE about having the house in a few days, and then her parents turned up dead, wouldn't that leave two people going hmmmmmmmmmmmm? I think that her parents had told her that they were separating. She whined about where would she go and they agreed to let her keep the house. After all, they thought she had a job, right? I think the fight on the 15th was her parents telling her that they were not leaving...

I seriously don't think Amy and Tony were especially observant or hard to fool. Amy was easily convinced by KC that she took her own $400 while sleepwalking. Tony didn't question Casey's story that Caylee had moved in with the babysitter permanently.

If Casey really thought Cindy and George were giving her the house there wouldn't be a reason for her not to mention Amy moving in. Cindy hardly knew anything about Amy before July 15. She'd never heard of Tony. I think Casey went to a lot of trouble to keep Tony and Amy AWAY from Cindy and George so she wouldn't get caught red-handed lying.

I think Cindy was on Casey about NEVER being home or spending any time with Caylee. As far as Cindy knew Caylee was at the babysitters all day. Casey was at Tony's every night the previous week with Tony until the wee hours of the morning except for June 14 & June 15. I imagine Casey thought one night with Caylee was plenty.. She'd been apart from Tony on a Saturday night which was probably agony for Casey. The couple of hours in the afternoon on Sunday isn't much time together for a needy girl.

RM said when he dated Casey she and Caylee spent the night with him 5 nights a week.

JMO

According to Casey's phone pings after the big night at Fusian on June 13, Casey got a phone call from the Anthony house at 3 a.m. while she was with Tony. By 3:30 a.m. Casey's phone was pinging at her parent's house.

I think Casey's leaving Caylee with a babysitter all day and never being home at night was a huge source of friction between Cindy and Casey.

I have no doubt that Casey DID tell the truth when she told Lee that Cindy said she was a "bad mother".

Every time I read KC's texting I feel like a lot of her phrasing and word choices seem to be kind of old fashioned for a young girl. Almost seems like CA talking sometimes. She really is an empty shell taking on bits and pieces from other people's communications to use as her own. TonE is just a kid looking for a good time. I bet he's grown up a lot in the last six months.

I really think that Casey was the one that was using the guys for the booty call. She seems to have kept 1 in the forefront of a relationship and 2 to 3 as backups. In her relationship with Tony, as heavy as it was, she was courting William Waters on 7-4, getting him ready to be next in line in case TonE really went back to NY, or just to keep WW as a diversion.

yeah that really struck me as weird. remember when she was telling amy she was going to get the house? i wonder if those dates match up.

i'll copy my post from here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3423035&postcount=121

i posted this last night in the Tony Interview thread because thats where someone gave me the link to the chat logs. But really it goes here.

:D:D

and wow, reading that was kind of sad.
it seemed to me like he was pretty into her in the beginning, returning her little lovey comments and wanting to see her badly and wanting to met her family. she was blowing him off and holding him @ arm's length.... (and wth is up with the 3 days bit??) and then later on he is super casual and offhanded about the relationship with her, messing with her, not returning the super lovey comments she is practically forcing down his throat.

the really weird part for me was when she was "at work".
was she just at home making up this elaborate story? this is the first time that i am reading it firsthand and WOW. i mean, d@mn! she is so casual about coworkers' names, and her boss, and the nanny and everything!

it sort of makes me wonder if maybe she really was working somewhere and we haven't found out about it yet. maybe a phone sex operator or something shady. i know this has been discussed to death. it just weirded me out how detailed and at ease she was with name dropping, etc. very creepy.

i wonder if there is a way to test the ip address of her chat with him...?
or does LE list a source for where this info came from?
if this is an aim chat log, it is stored locally on a computer. if from tony's then i wonder. if it came from her tower at home hat is just downright freakish.... she is just picking her nose and eating fudgesicles at home idly chatting about this whole nonexistent universe.

whoa.
Edit/Delete Message

Yes, LE knows the IP addresses of all text messages.

Your post made me think of this, Ripley007.

I have two friends. Both of which are incredible women on their own but have terrible taste in men.
I could put each of them in a room with 100 men. 99 Great guys, 1 loser. Both would automatically be drawn to the loser. Loser being the abuser, the womanizer, the man already married... anyway you want to slice it.

I don't know if the same thing applies to KC, cause not much seems to be aligned when it comes to her and reality as many of us know it. However, if I look at these two women I know, the common thing they have is the dysfunctional relationship they had with their father, and how their mother's co-dependency played into that dynamic. (CA in muted colors if you will)

Each believe they'll be the woman the make the bad guy go good, or to pull them up with them. The opposite normally happens. They believe they don't deserve the respect a man should show a woman, and that this 'loser' man is different and special. Also in knowing this "special-ness" in this man, they can control the situation and make it seem perfect to the outside until something goes really bad.

I'm not necessarily trying to draw parallels between my friends and their parents and this family... but it's something to be noted, IMO.

Typically those girls who go off seeking attention from men, and in particular bad men, haven't had a good father/daughter relationship. This is soley based on all that I've ever witness (and even read a time or two).
I agree with your post, interesting point about the father/daughter relationship and choices that daughter makes in relationships later on. I feel sure there was some abuse in Casey's childhood from George, Cindy was the fixer. She has probably fixed so long and so often that she doesn't know how to stop.

Are you for real? She's a "booty call girl"? How many men was she leading on and chatting about having sex with while dating TonE? The Cop AR said he felt like the "booty call".

As for him being more mature, more real? He asked his girlfriend to cover for one of the girls at his work and compete in the hot body contest.. They went on how many dates before she slept at his house for the first time? His AIM nick is TonE for gosh sake. He wasn't hiding much about himself, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back