Casey and TonE Chat Logs

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i finally got to read the chats ...wow. all i can say.
the house to myself( think of amy h) makes me think she had something up her sleeve as far as her parents go. someone mentioned natural born killers as one of casey o maries favorite movies. wouldnt be that off for her to have a fantasy where her parents met up w/ somekind of foul play, staged invasion gone horribly wrong.
i had to chuckle at the attempts to get tonE jealous with ricardo and his roommate cam..
and her getting stories mixed up( i did tell you about going to puerto rico-after we did the bidness laying on top of you..then thinking to herself oh , was that ricardo i was laying ontop of? i cant remember get them straight!the names and faces must blur together too much! )
i too had to notice the casey o marie name too.. isnt her ancestry italian( on GA side) and ca parents, werent they like 2nd generation romanian immigrants? or at least romanian heritage? i think so, she just has this obsession w/ being irish,the name, the shamrock( tattoo? also wasnt there a sticker on her car of a shamrock?and we cant forget her desire to adopt a irish baby, preferably one with an accent... perhaps due to her bday being so close to st paddys day?maybe she should have gotten the beautiful life done in gaelic( isnt that an irish language/dialect? i could be wrong)
shes a real piece of work, i tell you...

Thank you Luv are those 9 pages of IM the only ones I thought there were text messages between KC and TL too

i finally got to read the chats ...wow. all i can say.
the house to myself( think of amy h) makes me think she had something up her sleeve as far as her parents go. someone mentioned natural born killers as one of casey o maries favorite movies. wouldnt be that off for her to have a fantasy where her parents met up w/ somekind of foul play, staged invasion gone horribly wrong.
i had to chuckle at the attempts to get tonE jealous with ricardo and his roommate cam..
and her getting stories mixed up( i did tell you about going to puerto rico-after we did the bidness laying on top of you..then thinking to herself oh , was that ricardo i was laying ontop of? i cant remember get them straight!the names and faces must blur together too much! )
i too had to notice the casey o marie name too.. isnt her ancestry italian( on GA side) and ca parents, werent they like 2nd generation romanian immigrants? or at least romanian heritage? i think so, she just has this obsession w/ being irish,the name, the shamrock( tattoo? also wasnt there a sticker on her car of a shamrock?and we cant forget her desire to adopt a irish baby, preferably one with an accent... perhaps due to her bday being so close to st paddys day?maybe she should have gotten the beautiful life done in gaelic( isnt that an irish language/dialect? i could be wrong)
shes a real piece of work, i tell you...

I have read the IM's before and re-reading it just :furious: ..
Casey DID NOT want Tony and her parents to meet. Heck she did not want her new friends and boyfriends to meet her family at all. Easier to keep lying.

The part where Tony asks where her family is she responds, "my mom is in bed, my dad is working till 11 or so and (this one really makes me:furious:) the kid is passed the F--- out"

I remember George saying in an LE interview..about his parents and old Sicilian ways. Casey herself wrote, somewhere, that Cindy's dad is of Romanian heritage..maybe Shirely is of Irish decent?

How's the way on the morning of the 12th here (after Tony had been begging to come over the night before on the IMs) Casey starts really going into building up the fake work scenario and adding in details about the imaginanny? To me this is the day she's decided to go ahead with it, on Thursday June 12 she's well and truly building up to the crime.

There has been a lot of speculation that Casey was planning to do away with her parents and I haven't seen much push back on that thought. I know Casey isn't the brightest crayon in the box but she knew enought to cover some of her tracks for Caylee's murder and I would suspect she would know enough not to say her parents were moving out in 3 days and they suddenly have an unfortunate accident. I would think and would hope that she would know that would be obvious when LE went to investigate her parents deaths as well as how obvious that would be to her friends and TonE. My thought is that there was some intention for her parents to move or something to happen that hasn't been fully vetted yet, just my .02 of course.:waitasec:

Wasn't she cheating on Tony at the time too?

Better question-was she ever not cheating on TL? Day trips with Will, who she knew had a thing for her, flirtatious IM's with Iasson noting she would have to hide the IM's from TL, shower at JG's with the door wide open, sexual trists with RM. Yeah, you could say she was cheating on TL-Or maybe she was cheating on Ricardo with Tony....I lost track.

I have never read these before.......jeeeesh where have I been????

I just wanted to say that I don't think TonE was even close to being in love with ICA, his sole interest in her was sex, sex, sex! The cooking, cleaning & laundry were simply an added bonus. So nope, I don't think he was interested in her life or in her child....just faked a teeny tiny bit of interest to keep her around for sex!

I too have always wondered if the internet searches for neck breaking, household weapons, etc were meant for CA & GA. In reading this thread, I seen where someone (sorry I don't remember who you are) had mentioned maybe she hired or was looking for someone to hire to kill her parents. Could it have been JG that she had in mind? We all know that he was crazy in love with her and that he did not care for CA's parenting skills towards ICA. Who knows what lies ICA continued to tell him about the abuse she had to endure. Would help to explain her attitude towards him after she was busted.....stay away from JG, do not trust JG, etc....and JG is not going to say anything about entertaining this plan as it would only land him in jail. I don't like to go here as I find JG to be one of the very few people in her circle with a brain and feelings, but ICA's certainty in her parents leaving the house, right down to counting the days leads me to think that she thought something was going to happen to make her queen of the Hopesprings castle.

ETA: Frankly I found these chats to be totally disgusting, but I did however get a major kick out of how much TonE disrespected ICA & how she just took it like the desperate ho she is! And can someone please tell me what IGHT is.....TonE uses it a lot! tia

I would think after only dating someone for less than a month, for someone to say they were in love would not be expected. He hardly knew her and she was chasing after him as he certainly did not appear to be banging down her door. No, I would not expect him to feel love for her when they had very little shared experiences together. Were things different it might have been the start of something more permanent but he never really knew her. Well, the real KC, that is. jmo

I have never read these before.......jeeeesh where have I been????

I just wanted to say that I don't think TonE was even close to being in love with ICA, his sole interest in her was sex, sex, sex! The cooking, cleaning & laundry were simply an added bonus. So nope, I don't think he was interested in her life or in her child....just faked a teeny tiny bit of interest to keep her around for sex!

I too have always wondered if the internet searches for neck breaking, household weapons, etc were meant for CA & GA. In reading this thread, I seen where someone (sorry I don't remember who you are) had mentioned maybe she hired or was looking for someone to hire to kill her parents. Could it have been JG that she had in mind? We all know that he was crazy in love with her and that he did not care for CA's parenting skills towards ICA. Who knows what lies ICA continued to tell him about the abuse she had to endure. Would help to explain her attitude towards him after she was busted.....stay away from JG, do not trust JG, etc....and JG is not going to say anything about entertaining this plan as it would only land him in jail. I don't like to go here as I find JG to be one of the very few people in her circle with a brain and feelings, but ICA's certainty in her parents leaving the house, right down to counting the days leads me to think that she thought something was going to happen to make her queen of the Hopesprings castle.

ETA: Frankly I found these chats to be totally disgusting, but I did however get a major kick out of how much TonE disrespected ICA & how she just took it like the desperate ho she is! And can someone please tell me what IGHT is.....TonE uses it a lot! tia

Short for "all right." :)

I've always wondered why Casey didn't want her parent to meet TonE, i mean she was telling them both the same lies about her job and nanny, why make a boyfriend (Jeff) up when she already had a real boyfriend

I've always wondered why Casey didn't want her parent to meet TonE, i mean she was telling them both the same lies about her job and nanny, why make a boyfriend (Jeff) up when she already had a real boyfriend

In a childish way -- to make him want her more. JMO, but that's how the teens play it out these days. ICA was acting like someone in puppy love (IMO), but willing to go to any means to keep him. If this meant including killing her parent (MOO), then she would do it.

IMHO - I think Caylee was a test. If she could get away with killing Caylee, then she would think (in her own twisted mind) that she could do the same to her parents. Maybe even setting up a murder--suicide scenario. I still don't understand how she could get away with even thinking her parents were moving out of the house. Shocking, just shocking!

Again, just thinking out loud. No links.

Thanks,

Mel

Mmmmm... because CA is a racist. MOO
IIRC, Kiomarie Cruz talked about that in her interview. No Mexicans allowed in the house or some stupid sh** like that.

:tsktsk:

OT but did TonE end up having a baby?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375782058

Seems like it, if this is his Facebook..given the privacy lockdown of it, I'd say it's safe to assume it is.

IMO, that is not TonE, ex-boyfriend of Casey Anthony, but one many Anthony Lazzaro's in the world who has a facebook account.

TonE does have a facebook page with this picture as the profile and has his account set to private.

I feel so incredibly old and out of touch just reading this drivel. :waitasec: LMAO
Hours and hours of texts back and forth to say what??? Well besides providing LE a complete document of her plans beginning in just 3 days to be exact of probably offing her parents, collecting their insurance, bank accounts and debts. I've always felt they were the intended victims but unfortunately for ICA, she'just has too much damn respect for her parents'.
The mitigation psychiatrist will have a field day with these texts IMO. I notice my kids text when they don't want to talk or be questioned. I'm assuming KC did the same, well CA even said so so she did. I'm going to make my kids read these texts so they understand what my generation means when we talk about big brother watching and seeing all and maybe turning it against you. I bet TL feels like a complete idiot. Except that he did clue in to fact he had a lil sneakin b*tch for a GF.
I guess my rambling point is, if he had used his spoken words, rather than his fingers to communicate with ICA, he might have figured out she was psychotic a lot earlier. All MO. I bet TL's Mom is terrified for her boy and his scary choice in GF.

I feel so incredibly old and out of touch just reading this drivel. :waitasec: LMAO
Hours and hours of texts back and forth to say what??? Well besides providing LE a complete document of her plans beginning in just 3 days to be exact of probably offing her parents, collecting their insurance, bank accounts and debts. I've always felt they were the intended victims but unfortunately for ICA, she'just has too much damn respect for her parents'.
The mitigation psychiatrist will have a field day with these texts IMO. I notice my kids text when they don't want to talk or be questioned. I'm assuming KC did the same, well CA even said so so she did. I'm going to make my kids read these texts so they understand what my generation means when we talk about big brother watching and seeing all and maybe turning it against you. I bet TL feels like a complete idiot. Except that he did clue in to fact he had a lil sneakin b*tch for a GF.
I guess my rambling point is, if he had used his spoken words, rather than his fingers to communicate with ICA, he might have figured out she was psychotic a lot earlier. All MO. I bet TL's Mom is terrified for her boy and his scary choice in GF.
I so totally agree...even typed as much on another thread which unfortunately went "poof". I'm pretty sure Cindy knew exactly what Casey was capable of doing. Probably reason enough to keep mom and TL apart. Mom tends not to watch what comes out of her mouth.

I so totally agree...even typed as much on another thread which unfortunately went "poof". I'm pretty sure Cindy knew exactly what Casey was capable of doing. Probably reason enough to keep mom and TL apart. Mom tends not to watch what comes out of her mouth.

RBBM

Or her womb.

:angel:

I absolutely believe, 100% that when she mentions her co-worker, boss, nanny and nanny's roommates she is securing her story for later. In other words, she was totally premeditating her actions- making sure that Tony can attest to the fact that there is an actual nanny and roommates and co-workers etc. later on when her child is "kidnapped."
What struck me as odd was how she forced the information during the IM about all these non-existent people. Tony never asks about them, yet she offers up almost too much information. She's done the same thing in the past when talking about Jeff Hopkins. The person she's talking to doesn't ask or show any interest yet she keeps going on and on with details.
IMHO, she already knew at this point that she would need to reference these people as soon as possible to make it seem like they've been around all along.

This is the first time I've read the chats as well. Tony seemed to a little jealous of Casey and said "love you, babe" once, so he may have had some feelings for her if she had turned out to be for real. Casey had already blown it with her lies and manipulations though. Even though Tony did hint at sex he wasn't nearly as obvious and only wanting that as the other guy she was chatting with at one time. Casey talked about sex more in these chats than Tony did. He seemed very intent on trying to figure out why she didn't want him to come to her home at night even to just visit and sit outside. I believe he was trying to catch her in lies, knew she was lying about things, and did catch her in one about going with Amy to get the car. Of course she couldn't let him meet her folks. He'd find out about many of the lies even though she was telling them many of the same ones. George and Cindy are lucky to still be alive IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julia2105
Back