Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It states no UNSUPERVISED contact. There is almost no way to prove that it was unsupervised, because her parents will say that they were sitting over Casey's shoulder the whole time. And the definition of contact can vary by jurisdiction.
Not to be argumentative over a subject we're really not discussing, but wouldn't the supervision have had to have been at the minor's location?

It sounds like the both of you could be right. Of course, with Team Padilla revoking their bond, this issue might now be moot, unless some new players step up to try and bond out Casey.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Very well said - I was screaming at the screen while watching that myself. She had a week at home with her daughter - why didn't she get the information out of her!!!! She could have ended this entire Circus!!:furious:

Why is Cindy so upset about LE crashing into her house last night?

She thought there were there to disperse the crowd.

They took Casey, crowd dispersed. So what's her beef?

No, did you see when they bonded her out? He is never shot from the waist down because he is actually a Weeble.

Weebles wobble but they dont fall down..

Well that explains the goofy grin on his face all of the time... my weebles all always seemed to goofy grins painted on their faces. :)

Thanks I knew there was a name for it, I just couldn't remember what it was. An easement is that strip of your property where you have to allow utility companies, etc access to in case they need to work on or install the lines, pipes, etc that are on, under, above your property. Right?

er, there are alot of reasons for easements, not just that, really long answer but not as long as the disclaimer I would have to put at the end if I answered it here unfortunately.. LOL..

No, you can't. All it takes is one person to complain to the city or county, whichever has jurisdiction, and George will have to remove the signs and tape.

And, since it's on public right of way, anyone can go remove the signs and tape and be within their legal rights.
Actually I think a car parked on the sidewalk is also a no no.

Well, it's not an easement because it never would have been the Anthonys' property anyway.

It's called "right of way." In the right of way is where utilities are located...also where the sidewalk is located.

In most municipalities, the right of way ends at the back side of the ditch line, or at the back side of the sidewalk.

Well what the frick is an easement then? I could have sworn that is what they told me that strip of land at the back of my property was where the sewer lines run.

What happened to that organized protest/parade today with the signs? Did they follow through? Or was that planned for Sunday or Monday?
Sorry to ask...

No, did you see when they bonded her out? He is never shot from the waist down because he is actually a Weeble.

Weebles wobble but they dont fall down..

LOL!!

Thanks! Now I have that song running through my brain. lol

Now that the Mother of the Year is back in jail... maybe Cindy & George can settle down & get back to what they CLAIM is their priority.... FINDING CAYLEE.

Inside of whining that nobody is searching, maybe they can join up with the people who ARE interested in finding Caylee....

or I suppose they can stay holed up inside ranting about how nobody is looking for Caylee & just wants to focus on their poor persecuted hero daughter.

Thank you. That seems to confirm, yes on the air, no confirmation on anything else.
Are you asking if it has been confirmed through DNA that Caylee was in that trunk? This definitely does not appear to be a gray matter. Her DNA was confirmed and forensics showed that the hair samples found in the car contained bacteria only present when the hair has been removed from a body that is decomposing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

The most "anticipated" video of the day is finally finished.

Cindy on The Today Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI

It is in the Media Forum

It will be about 5 hours until all of Nancy Grace's Show 2 is uploaded.

How can Cindy say such lies - she says "no warrant" twice, yet police couldn't go in without a warrant, and there was obviously a warrant hence what the judge said. I think Baez believed that little lie of Cindy's about no warrant last night.

And the garbage about what the tow yard guy said - about perishable foods. I read that interview and he said it smelled like a suicide victim in a car that had been there fore five days - he NEVER siad perishable food.

If it was perishable food, Cindy, why did you toss it out instead of keeping it to SHOW people there was no dead body in there.

I am disgusted beyond belief at this woman. She tells people to search, but no one will give them a location to start from. And that directly falls back on Casey. Someone please tell Cindy I look in every park that I pass by in CA for Caylee.

d'nada. It's pretty boring today....which is a really GOOD thing!

Agreed. I've been out of town working for 3 days and had a lot to catch up on with this case. Then my sister called to tell of her evacuation today so I'm hoping for a slow night with Ms Casey just to weed thru what she did last week. LOL

I was just reviewing the confrontation video with GM and was surprised at the lady's name who confronted her. Bet when she read that her eyes popped a little today.

I saw the Today show video (Thanks Patty for the uploads). It's disappointing that so many people speaking with Cindy blow their chance at asking the right question. Cindy very indignantly told the newscaster, "You don't understand her [Casey's] rationale [for the way she is handling things/not talking to LE]". The response should have been an immediate, "Okay, then, what's her rationale?" Then, Cindy would either have to tell the truth (will never happen) or say "I don't know what her rationale is", in which case the newscaster could have said "Well, you're complaining that people don't understand your daughter's rationale but you don't understand it either?" As a lawyer, I cringe when I see lost opportunities like this.

What happened to that organized protest/parade today with the signs? Did they follow through? Or was that planned for Sunday or Monday?
Sorry to ask...

Uncle Lenny had said originally it was planned for Monday.

Semi O/T. Is YM's name pronounced Mell-itch? Or Mell-ick? I've only seen it in writing, and Cindy referred to him in her interview this a.m. pronounced "Mell-itch".

Just curious. I always thought it was pronounced the other. Not that it makes a hill of beans. She did happen to reference my most favorite line he uttered in the 400 pages of documents: "Do you think we're stupid?"

My respect-o-meter rating for him went up about 25 points (ding ding) with that one line during Casey's interview at Universal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket