Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As much as I dislike and am repulsed by the tactics of Jose Baez, Casey Anthony sould kiss the ground he walks on every day that she's alive.

this is a very good and ACCURATE point - a "good" lawyer would have NEVER produced an OS that s/he KNEW could not be backed up with evidence as a JURY would then HANG your client. NO ONE could have anticipated the stupidity of THIS jury but without that OS, and THAT jury, she might well be on death row.

Chilly, Tis True what you say - never take what Diane Diamond says as gospel. At least I don't from her past history of reporting.

Thank you, Solace. I'd be thrilled to learn that Casey and Baez were feuding, especially if all the juicy details were revealed to the public but, as I learned from reading the Art Harris articles regarding the Anna Nicole Smith case, when the entire substance of the article is attributed to "unnamed sources" it pays to be cynical.

For the sake of fairness to New York Post- information about a rift between Casey and Baez came out on the Jan 9, 2012 6:05 PM EST - by Diane Dimond - my post daily news thread #175 page 7.

Her 'news' was taken from some screen shots of tidbits posted by either RH/DH or Jason (too lazy to look it up) in early Dec. and then posted on twitter. Seems to me most of the supposed facts being reported by MSM these days are just regurgitated claims from the various camps in this video twitter war. Rolling stones may not gather moss, but apparently rolling down the twitter hill can gather fertilizer. Yes, sometimes real facts are there, but hard to distinguish from all the carp in this telephone game relationship between tweets and the MSM of today. I'm waiting for a statement on this one. I have noticed, OTOH, that JB has seemed to have distanced himself from her for awhile now - at least once he realized the big bucks weren't going to be there.

Of course it could all be lies, smoke and mirrors designed to get free publicity for her 'plight'... the article I read said CM will be taking over as her representative. That should be interesting - or laughable depending on how you view him. He can't string a sentence together or get any factual information right without inserting his foot straight into his mouth.

I guess if worst comes to worst Casey could always get a job..

Now that's funny right there! I don't care who you are!

I'm sorry Lord..God bless the pygmies! :floorlaugh:

Her 'news' was taken from some screen shots of tidbits posted by either RH/DH or Jason (too lazy to look it up) in early Dec. and then posted on twitter. Seems to me most of the supposed facts being reported by MSM these days are just regurgitated claims from the various camps in this video twitter war. Rolling stones may not gather moss, but apparently rolling down the twitter hill can gather fertilizer. Yes, sometimes real facts are there, but hard to distinguish from all the carp in this telephone game relationship between tweets and the MSM of today. I'm waiting for a statement on this one. I have noticed, OTOH, that JB has seemed to have distanced himself from her for awhile now - at least once he realized the big bucks weren't going to be there.

I agree, Baez is moving on but only because, as you say, there is no more money to be made by kissing Casey's backside. It is not, IMO, because of a rift between them.

I agree, Baez is moving on but only because, as you say, there is no more money to be made by kissing Casey's backside. It is not, IMO, because of a rift between them.

Not only that but isn't he somewhat involved with the guy who's lady friend recently went missing in Aruba. I wonder if he's getting paid by him also.

I expect there WAS inappropriate...uh, activity between them. everyone knows they're both liars so...would be interesting if she tried to bring up some kind of suit against him for it, she theoretically has a leg to stand on as far as being taken advantage of....not that I think she in fact WAS taken advantage of...course she's world renowned for accusing people of sex they didnt have with her, so...

From early on, I have thought OCA would accuse Baez of something..still do.
I doubt Baez would risk his career on a client but lapse in judgement has been known to happen..

After being reprimanded by Corrections staff for inappropriate contact with his client, Baez used the excuse he did not know the rules...I call BS on that...OCA was not his first female client that was jailed..he represented a Kissimmee woman who was arrested for kidnapping a baby before Casey even came along.

Mason will be next. Then what :lol: Casey is no more marketable under Mason's reign. Or anyone's for that matter. MOO

Mason will probably set up something now for Casey to explain, "Why I fired Jose Baez." She will not state anything not already out there but they will use that as bait to garner interest with the media. I hope the media is smart for once and doesn't swallow the bait.

Yes, that would be logical. But in the felons world, if you're not of any use to her you can kiss her back-end.

Jose became of little use when he didn't score the big bucks deal she counted on (so she wouldn't have to work again until she found a sugar daddy). I'm sure the princess really feels she was the one that caused her not-guilty verdict (in the twisted world she lives in). There's no doubt in my mind that she's taking ALL the credit for that.

She may move onto Mason, but I think he's gonna have worse luck. He's not well liked in the media or legal community (especially after flipping the bird). Who's gonna come calling when he starts raising heck? Not many I predict.

As hard as it is to say, I believe Jose was the last sort of normalcy that the felon had. Everyone else is in it for a buck (not that Jose wasn't, but a part of me could see the he might have actually cared for her at one point).

But of course, she's showing her true colors (IMHO), and she'll kick him to the curb. Gosh, look was she did to her good friend Amy, and her mom, and her poor ailing grandfather, grandmother, and Caylee!

She's like a tornado. Everyone round her better hold on tight or get outta town as soon as possible!

MOO

Mel

BBM
I agree
Think back to the jailhouse letters with R.Adams..in one of them CA states she is doing legal research etc. for her lawyers..teaching them something..
:crazy:

I predict before it is all over KC will claim some sort of sexual relationship with JB. Most likely that he abused her or took advantage of her.

I agree. I also think there was a little more going on in his office than eating home made brownies.

Anyone remember Monica Lewinsky's blue dress and Clinton's response...I did not have sex with that woman. He never thought she would keep the nasty evidence. I could see FCA doing the same thing.

IMO

I had an inkling that the release of the "therapeutic" video and subsequent photos was a pre-emptive strike of some sort. Baez' firing and the release of the psychiatrists' depositions today seem to support this, and I feel safe in saying that there will be more to come. jmo

I'll reserve my excitement for now. This IS Fox News after all.

From the article:

"Anthony's original attorney, Cheney Mason, will take over as her representative to the media, and sources say an announcement is imminent."

Anthony's original attorney was Baez, not Mason.

You have a point there. Fox News is...well...I'll suffice to say they are not one of my preferred news sources. Not worse than some others sometimes with mangling the facts, but IMO they miss more than they hit.

Of course it could all be lies, smoke and mirrors designed to get free publicity for her 'plight'... the article I read said CM will be taking over as her representative. That should be interesting - or laughable depending on how you view him. He can't string a sentence together or get any factual information right without inserting his foot straight into his mouth.

I guess if worst comes to worst Casey could always get a job..

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had an inkling that the release of the "therapeutic" video and subsequent photos was a pre-emptive strike of some sort. Baez' firing and the release of the psychiatrists' depositions today seem to support this, and I feel safe in saying that there will be more to come. jmo

Yep, these things are just feelers to see how much of an audience and $$$ can be generated.

my gosh don't you all see what is going on? They cannot get money with casey but with this story of JB off the case, well now he will be on all the networks and getting money for the interviews and little leaks here and there, it is all preplaned to get the money anyway they can. Since all media is afraid to pay any money to Casey, well announcing JB is fired, they can pay JB now and skirt the public's hate. JB will funnel it back to Casey of course minus his fee of what 20%

DaDessertladie just tweeted a supposed pic of a letter from The Dirty to OCA and speculated this was the reason behind JB getting the (alleged) boot

Sooooo is Casey the dumpee or the dumper? Either one suites me just fine. :seeya:

Actually when I read the letter she tweeted it is to JB himself dated 1/9

@showbiztonight
Showbiz Tonight
Just got the guy who is offering #CaseyAnthony $350,000 for an interview! You're gonna want to see this! 11pm ET/PT on HLN! - A.J.

I predict before it is all over KC will claim some sort of sexual relationship with JB. Most likely that he abused her or took advantage of her.

When I saw video of Casey in those hot-pant-short-shorts, I didn't think that her daily jaunts to Jose's office for eight hours at a stretch were spent "working on her case". I'm sure that Baez' staff could tell some tales about what really went on behind closed doors ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back