Casey Arrested on Fraud Related Charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. Can I just ask....Why now?? If they knew about these charges before??? I wonder if LE has something up their sleeves that we have yet to have knowledge of....This really makes me wonder. I mean the timing? Just crazy......It seems awfully planned to me.

planned, maybe. But they supposedly have evidence. Why not arrest her for murder? Leads me to believe that results of DNA were inconclusive.

planned, maybe. But they supposedly have evidence. Why not arrest her for murder? Leads me to believe that results of DNA were inconclusive.

I thought it was comfirmed that it was human decomp in the trunk? Maybe I mis-understood?:confused:

I thought it was comfirmed that it was human decomp in the trunk? Maybe I mis-understood?:confused:

From waht I "gather" this is just speculation??? Am I correct??? That yes, this has been discovered BUT it hasn't "officially" been put out there by LE??

I just watched the second hour of NG again. One of the reporters, Jessica D'Onofrio, didn't want to divulge everything she had learned from LE but she did say that part of their strategy tonight was to get some "face time" with Casey without her attorney, which would explain why JB was soooo unhappy about it.

I could be wrong but, I thought they had to press charges for the theft. And because they are family they are not going to. IMO

I had the same question and it was answered for me on another board. They are the witness, and only the witnesses, to the theft, it is the State of Florida that will bring the charges against her.

WESH.com

Sheriff's investigators confirmed Thursday that they have received some of those long awaited DNA test results on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car. As WESH 2 first reported, one of those tests on an odor in Casey Anthony's car came back positive for human decomposition.

Test results indicated there was a dead body in the back of Casey Anthony's car. Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, first reported the car smelled like a dead body, but she later explained the foul odor in the trunk as a spoiled pizza.

Investigators said the test are not conclusive enough to confirm that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee.

From waht I "gather" this is just speculation??? Am I correct??? That yes, this has been discovered BUT it hasn't "officially" been put out there by LE??

In the press conference tonight, Capt. Nieves said, "human decomposition was present and located in the defendant's vehicle."
http://www.foxnews.com/national/crime/index.html
(Click "Back in Jail" It's towards the end of the video clip.)

no body+no murder weapon+ no witnesses+no conclusive DNA=no conviction
there is too much reasonable doubt as this case stands right now.
LE has their work cut out for them!

Why would the lead investigator for this case feel the need to show up for the arrest of Casey on such minor charges? I'm almost embarrased for LE if this is all they can make happen (and why would they want the nation to witness this?)

On NG tonight one of the reporters said that she knows small details of what LE had up their sleeve but wasn't able to speak of it because it was their strategy. She made it seem like they knew what they were doing and it's all part of their plan.

I seriously don't think it was healthy the amount of time Casey was spending w/JB. Yeah he has a lot of work cut out for him but he's the professional and doesn't need her there hours and hours a day to make it happen. It might have made the police uncomfortable and they may just wanted to buy time with her in jail w/out having to compromise the murder investigation and putting those charges out there too soon.

WESH.com

Sheriff's investigators confirmed Thursday that they have received some of those long awaited DNA test results on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car. As WESH 2 first reported, one of those tests on an odor in Casey Anthony's car came back positive for human decomposition.

Test results indicated there was a dead body in the back of Casey Anthony's car. Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, first reported the car smelled like a dead body, but she later explained the foul odor in the trunk as a spoiled pizza.

Investigators said the test are not conclusive enough to confirm that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee.

Thank you,tiffertots.:)

This woman choses to go to her attorney's office & post on
her MySpace page and do other web things.no doubt reads these posts as well?
Will his computer be confiscated by LE since a person of interest in a missing child case has been using it for 8 hours a day?
All the computers she used should be confiscated.
All the phones.
All the cars.
All the credit cards/etc.

This case has morphed out of reality.
I agree with Cindy in one regard,even though Casey is the focal pointof this.
Caylee still should be the main person.
Caylee is gone but not forgotten.
When I say gone I mean physically since there is no proof of her being dead as of yet.

This mother amazes me with her closed lips.
Which should be no problem in order to save Caylee to tell whomever she needs to tell, to bring Caylee home now.

This woman choses to go to her attorney's office & post on
her MySpace page and do other web things.no doubt reads these posts as well?
Will his computer be confiscated by LE since a person of interest in a missing child case has been using it for 8 hours a day?
All the computers she used should be confiscated.
All the phones.
All the cars.
All the credit cards/etc.

This case has morphed out of reality.
I agree with Cindy in one regard,even though Casey is the focal pointof this.
Caylee still should be the main person.
Caylee is gone but not forgotten.
When I say gone I mean physically since there is no proof of her being dead as of yet.

This mother amazes me with her closed lips.
Which should be no problem in order to save Caylee to tell whomever she needs to tell, to bring Caylee home now.

She is not permitted to drink alcohol though,darn i know that would do the trick...:chicken:

I didn't see it mentioned here, but they also have her on video trying to cash a check at a Bank of America.

What was she doing with the money?
I mean the trial will be opening a lot of eyes as to her degree of sinister activities.
I think logically part of it in her sick brain was used to support herself & Caylee.

Was Caylee potty trained?
If not i know she had little time or anything to help her get trained to use the potty since she was out of a stable home with the Anthony's.

Baez sounds SO pathetic when he spouts the mis-truths & nonsense.

Honest people notice blatant lies right away.... an honest & halfway intelligent jury will bury Casey if he's defending her.

Baez is in WAY over his head. He is no Cochran or Geragos. He is a graduate of a not very well recognized law school...which tells me his LSats were not so great nor his grades or he would have gone to the University of Miami or Univ of Florida, etc....so he is clueless IMO. He needs to back out of this before he completly destroys his career.

Wasn't she in his office all day? and now he's on the phone with her by chance at 8:30 pm. wow. that's one dedicated attorney.

WHERE IS BAEZ'S WIFE???? HELLOOOOOO??? IMO, please pay attention BAEZ'S WIFE, ARE YOU THERE?...I think her name is Lorena??
Get him off this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back