Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Nancy Grace Producers Email Address! I am shooting them an email right now about the 911 Call.

I called a phone number I found(its CNN studio thing based in NYC) and they forwarded me to someone who gave me the producers email address!
I hope you suggested that she read the police report too.

While I totally agree with the horrific irony that is exposed in Casey's ability to dial 911, and when she choses to do so, I do not for one minute believe it is ok for protesters to be banging on the garage door or entering the property at all. If George and Cindy feel that they have to go outside to protect their property and that results in a physical altercation, then police absolutely need to be there. They also need to arrest anyone who crosses the property line, who screams obcenities, who bangs on someone else's property with the intent to disturb and cause trouble, and ANYONE who gets physical.

Two wrongs have never made a right. And SOME of the protesters are wrong, wrong, wrong in their actions. I believe they are ALL wrong in their motivations, because they are doing exactly what they accuse the Anthony's of, they are doing exactly what they say makes them so angry, they are doing nothing to find Caylee.

Con't forget the banging on the garage door also comes from the liars's mouths. I don't believe it for one minute. It's probably an old dent from Lee hiting the garage door when peeling into the driveway.

You'll notice once again CA's voice never raises. It's alway monotone without emotion. If my parents were getting hit by protesters, I'd be screaming into the phone, "THEY'RE HITTING MY MOM AND DAD." But she talks as if she is watching a movie or something. Why did she just walk away from the phone and never come back?
I didn't realize that pulling on a shirt is hitting someone. Obviously the shirt is being pulled - there's nothing on the video showing George's arm being grabbed - just his shirt.

FOR THOSE THAT CAN HEAR THE AUDIO HERE IS A TRANSCRIPT I JUST WROTE UP.

--------
Girl: 911 what is your emergency?

Casey: Yes there are protestors still outside of our home. We already called about an hour an half ago. It took over 30 mins for officers to get here. The protestors are now banging on our garage door. They have still been throwing things at our windows and our garage. And now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So please could you can you send people down here because now there is physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediatly.

Girl: Its now getting physical?

Casey: Yes. It is getting physical right now.

Girl: You see them physically fighting?

Casey: Yes I see them phsycialy fighting. We have survailiance.

Girl: OK do you know if there is any weapons?

Casey: I don't know if there are any weapons. I know that my father is outside and so is my mother so please send as many people as you possibly can.

Girl: and who is this?

Casey: ::: pause :::: They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We already had about 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything. And these were the same punks that were out here all night throwing things at our house.

Girl: OK Stay on the line with me.

Casey: I absolutley will but they need to hurry up. They just left not that long ago.

Girl: The police officers?

Casey: The police officers just left about 1:00 yes.

Girl: OK stay on the line.

Casey: And a media van just pulled and thats when all this started happening.

Girl: OK I am going to connect with my dispatcher please don't hang up.

Casey: OK thank you.

Girl: About how many people are out there?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people and at least 2 media vans. And there is more people walking over across the street.

Girl: How many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey to her mom: ( I already did. I already did.) Channel 2 news has everything on tape already.

Girl: OK how many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people. My mom is already out there spraying people with the hose or my father is. They are trying to get the people off the property. They are trespassing on our property.

Girl: Is it still happening?

Casey: They are standing on the property yes. They are out there recording it.

Girl: What about the physical altercation is it over?

Casey: Its already over, yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: OK so its no longer physical?

Casey: Its no longer physical yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: Are you a protestor or a resident?

Casey: Im a resident.

(Long Pause)

Casey: We have everything on tape thanks to channel 2 and also our home survailiance.

Guy Dispatcher: Was there any weapons involved?

Casey: No. Not that I could see no.

(Pause again)

Guy Dispatcher: Are both your parents outside?

Casey: Both my parents are outside. yes

Guy Dispatcher: Is it physical or still verbal?

Casey: Its verbal and there are still a dozen people on our property. My moms bringing my dad inside so at least my parents aren't outside. This needs to be taken care of immediatly,.

Girl is back: Are they inside now?

Casey: Yes. My parents are inside right now.

Girl Dispatcher: What happend?

Casey: Both of my parents were hit by the protestors. As you heard from both of my parents Channel 2 news has it on video. So can we get people out here immediatly please?

Girl Dispatcher: There is someone on the way we just need you to stay on the line OK.

Casey: OK I will stay on the line. No Problem.

Guy is back: OK we have several units on the way.

Casey: Ok thank you.

-----

After that Casey tells them that her mom got the model number of the car of the people who had got physical with her parents and then it ends after that cuz she never comes back to the phone.

I am sorry if this has already been said. I only have a few minutes and cannot read the whole thread. A few things that I find interesting. 1. Now she trusts the police and 2. Isn't she afraid to bring the police into this. What if an angry protestor follows Cindy or George and kills them...I thought she watched movies where angry people kill because the police are called. I wish she would get her story straight. She talks out of both sides of her mouth and from other parts of her body (think Ace Ventura pet detective. :crazy:).

I do not agree with the protesters, but do they realize they are adding fuel to the fire. Do these people sleep?? They like to go out in the early morning hours and fight with angry people. :waitasec:

Isn't it weird that every time she adds the word "absolutely" it turns out to be a lie? She says she absolutely will stay on the call, but then is nowhere to be found.

I so spit my soda when I read this!!! LMAO

The first amendment does not give people the right to throw objects at one's home, nor does it cover screaming obscenities at others. People may have the right to be on the sidewalk and to PEACEFULLY congregate to protest, but their behavior, words and actions are governed. Or should be.

Does it matter what objects were thrown at the windows? Doesn't it matter that someone saw fit to throw ANY object at the windows of someone's home? What was the purpose of that? Did it help find Caylee? Do you think it was done with the intention to disturb and stir up trouble?
Does it matter that Casey called and LIED AGAIN to 911? Does it matter that everytime George is around a protester he has a deadly weapon available to him? Doies it matter that this family is only concerned about protecting Casey and not looking for Caylee? Now that TES is gone, is ANYONE but LE and a few freelance volunteers are looking for trhis poor child. Does it matter that Cindy insults anyone who IS doing something to find Caylee? Protesters wouldn't be upset if it wasn't for this family's actions and lies. This family has broken the law multipole times with no repercussions so why can't the protesters? Did Lee not have a concealed weapon in a residence where someone was on house arrest. In most communities that alone would revoke the bond. Does it matter that George tries to claim public property as his own? Does it matter that he cdnsistently tells people who are not on his property to get off his property? Does it matter that the vehicles carrying Casey can exceed the speed limit with no repercussions? Does it matter that this family has done EVERYTHING in it's power to obstruct any justice in this case?

No, the only thing that matters is that people are protesting. Give me a break. Remove Casey and you remove the protesters. I doubt ANY safe hosue would even take her. She's a menace.

I'm wondering if this 911 call will come back and bite her in the butt when this case goes to trial. I didn't hear any fear in her voice while asking for LE to get to the house to help with the situation. Maybe LE is okay when you have a disturbance, but not okay when your child has been kidnapped. Is this family always dressed and ready to rumble any time day or night.

Thank you to those who wrote up the transcripts. Your hard work is very much appreciated. :blowkiss:

Does it matter that Casey called and LIED AGAIN to 911? Does it matter that everytime George is around a protester he has a deadly weapon available to him? Doies it matter that this family is only concerned about protecting Casey and not looking for Caylee? Now that TES is gone, is ANYONE but LE and a few freelance volunteers are looking for trhis poor child. Does it matter that Cindy insults anyone who IS doing something to find Caylee? Protesters wouldn't be upset if it wasn't for this family's actions and lies. This family has broken the law multipole times with no repercussions so why can't the protesters? Did Lee not have a concealed weapon in a residence where someone was on house arrest. In most communities that alone would revoke the bond. Does it matter that George tries to claim public property as his own? Does it matter that he cdnsistently tells people who are not on his property to get off his property? Does it matter that the vehicles carrying Casey can exceed the speed limit with no repercussions? Does it matter that this family has done EVERYTHING in it's power to obstruct any justice in this case?

No, the only thing that matters is that people are protesting. Give me a break. Remove Casey and you remove the protesters. I doubt ANY safe hosue would even take her. She's a menace.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am sorry if this has already been said. I only have a few minutes and cannot read the whole thread. A few things that I find interesting. 1. Now she trusts the police and 2. Isn't she afraid to bring the police into this. What if an angry protestor follows Cindy or George and kills them...I thought she watched movies where angry people kill because the police are called. I wish she would get her story straight. She talks out of both sides of her mouth and from other parts of her body (think Ace Ventura pet detective. :crazy:).

I do not agree with the protesters, but do they realize they are adding fuel to the fire. Do these people sleep?? They like to go out in the early morning hours and fight with angry people. :waitasec:

There goes her defense argument that she didn't call the police when Caylee went missing because she doesn't trust them. Whew, I bet that's why JB looked PO'd this AM when he picked her up.

Didn't one of the Anthony's have a baseball bat as well, that Casey did not mention?

Yes indeed. Every time the dispatcher asks if there are any weapons, Miss Casey says 'not that i can see'.

Hmmm... she saw George spraying the hose. That tiny nozzle. But she didn't see that big bat in her mother's hands.

She also said both her parents had been 'hit'. I watched the videos several times and I didn't see anyone hit anyone.

I saw George walking down the drive right into the protesters saying 'Come on'... 'come one'... scrapping for a fight. George wanted so badly to be hit. For the media?

When George did that, I saw someone pull his shirt sleeve as if to pull him back from the guy he was trying to get to hit him. Nothing wrong with that. At the same time, Cindy kept pushing George away from the guy.

I also heard the dispatcher tell Cindy to tell George to stay inside. She hung up and she and George both went out.

And all that about throwing rocks at their house. For God's sake, I thought I was going to see people lifting rocks over their heads and throwing them. It wasn't rocks. It wasn't even stones. It was coins, pennies.

And people ask why the police just watched? They just watched because one side was as bad as the other. It was a wash.

It's good to know though that Casey does indeed know how to call 911, exaggerate what's going on so the police think it's a huge emergency. I thought maybe she couldn't. I keep thinking of her on the phone about her daughter when Cindy called and then passed the phone to her. She sounded like she was bored, filing her nails or something, and wanted to get off the phone and do something more important.

I didn't think it was possible to get more disgusted with these losers. But every day, they do something else that makes my utter disgust increase.

Just listened to Casey's call ... My blood is boiling! I can tell them exactly who NEEEEEEEEDS to be arrested! "The Resident"

WHY do they keep going outside (Cindy, George, and Lee) to battle the protestors? You get what you choose… Casey has enough sense to stay inside and so should they. They INVITE and INCITE this kind of behavior. Stay inside you dumbazzes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3