Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the clinical terms for Casey's pathology and this may not be "politically correct" but all I need to know is that this girl is WACKY...she is completely, certifiably OFF HER ROCKER! :Banane10::Banane28::Banane13::Banane44:

She's been given too much credit for even being semi-sane.

I think she really believes she can get out of this by just making up stories. Who knows maybe she really believes what she's telling. She may really believe that she doesn't know anything or may actually have no functioning memory of what happened.

I don't think she will ever tell anyone anything except more lies and stories. She may not be psychologically capable of anything else.
We all may be lucky that she will go to jail for the fraud charges.
If they find Caylee it will be because the police were able to track her movements during the time in question and put the pieces together.

Either there was an accident or she did something horrible and she had a total mental breakdown before Caylee was reported missing OR she's always been like this and was enabled by her parents.
Her behavior indicates a severe disassociation with whatever happened. That ultimately may not be treatable. I feel bad for all the people who were sucked in along the way.

Her lawyer just needs to use a complete insanity defense.....won't be hard to convince anyone of that. She should be institutionalized for the rest of her life.

I still want to know what the backstory is on Cindy calling Ryan and telling him this. what was the catalyst that caused her to come to this conclusion? I think that will be very telling. concluding your child is a sociopath, and telling others to stay away from them, is really extreme, IMO.
IIRC it was when Casey was lying to her Mother and telling her that she worked at Sports Athority with Ryan. Cindy confronted her and she contiued to lie and told her that she had gotten transfered to another store. It was during this conversation that Cindy told Ryan to stay away from her, she is a sociopath. I do believe this is when Cindy had been fed up with all the stealing and lying.

you are right on about the mother/baby dynamic. IMO, my mother is a narcissist, possible BPD. above all, you always feel like your feelings do not matter; your feelings are not valid; and that HER feelings are the only ones that count. you are not an individual; you are just part of the sum of her parts. that is how you are treated too. there is no mutual respect. it's taken me years of therapy to deal with it and learn how to predict how she will react, react appropriately to her, and separate myself so that I can work on my own self-esteem.

I know now too that my grandmother treated my mother the same way, through various stories that have come out over the years from my mother and aunt. my aunt was in labor, and my grandmother started having a panic attack over how she was going to handle babysitting my aunt's older child while my aunt was in the hospital, HAVING A BABY. my grandmother wanted my aunt to tell her "who to call" to deal with her panic attack, and got mad when my aunt was like, "i can't help you right now,I'm having a baby!" and my grandmother threatened to leave and go home because my aunt was being "short" with her. My grandmother also started crying at my sister's wedding in front of everyone because the priest didn't personally come to her and give her communion. it doesn't matter if it's someone else's wedding or childbirth - they have to turn the focus back on THEM.

OH I hear you on this! I don't think it would be possible to explain it better than you did.

My mothers side of the family is also undiagnosed. The last time I spoke to my mother I had a stomach flu with a temp of 102 for 5 days. One night I got off the phone with her because I knew I was going to throw up, which I did. Then a while later I got this ranting email from her telling me that I had just gotten off the phone to avoid HER and that I just didn't want to talk to HER.....I was like RIGHT, um I'm vomiting profusely over here...did I mention that? THANKS! I couldn't take it anymore so I had to cut off all contact with her in order to save myself,but that decision took 15 years to make. These disorders are truly life consuming for everyone involved. Sorry this is a little OT.

I don't know the clinical terms for Casey's pathology and this may not be "politically correct" but all I need to know is that this girl is WACKY...she is completely, certifiably OFF HER ROCKER! :Banane10::Banane28::Banane13::Banane44:

She's been given too much credit for even being semi-sane.

I think she really believes she can get out of this by just making up stories. Who knows maybe she really believes what she's telling. She may really believe that she doesn't know anything or may actually have no functioning memory of what happened.

I don't think she will ever tell anyone anything except more lies and stories. She may not be psychologically capable of anything else.
We all may be lucky that she will go to jail for the fraud charges.
If they find Caylee it will be because the police were able to track her movements during the time in question and put the pieces together.

Either there was an accident or she did something horrible and she had a total mental breakdown before Caylee was reported missing OR she's always been like this and was enabled by her parents.
Her behavior indicates a severe disassociation with whatever happened. That ultimately may not be treatable. I feel bad for all the people who were sucked in along the way.

Her lawyer just needs to use a complete insanity defense.....won't be hard to convince anyone of that. She should be institutionalized for the rest of her life.

People with personality disorders are not insane.

You can't legally have them institutionalized because they are not a danger unless they choose to be.

I heard Casey during the 911 call about the protesters.

She IS functioning. She is rational. She is not insane despite any personality disorders she may have.

IMO

I find it interesting that Casey can call 911 to report a problem outside her home but neglected to every call 911 the entire time her child was missing. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1908sep19,0,7734566.story

That speaks volumes to me on her method of thinking.

Shes trying to place the guilt on other people. PROJECTING. She is the victim in all this! Arrest these punks! I want the PD here NOW!

Everybody wants her to talk..........well, folks, she has spoken! How foolish are we to think she will talk about her missing daughter! SHE has more important things to think about right now!

She sits at the bottom of the mountain calmly watching that snowball roll.........she will soon feel the weight as the avalanche comes crashing down on top of her!

Coulda, shoulda, woulda done the right thing, kc!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

IIRC kc had a mental evaluation while she was in jail.
The results are not public record.

Diagnosis is often difficult because these "people" are so good at deception. They can actually fool some psychologists/psychiatrists.

There is no cure for personality disorders. IF they ever get into therapy, they usually quit within a year's time. They are in denial, so how can they ever accept that there is any problem at all with their actions/behavior?

The prognosis is very poor, and any medication prescribed will only mask the symptoms. The only hope is for the people in the disordered's life to accept this and learn how to live with the NPD/PPD person, or cut off all contact with them.

Many people who have been abused by the NPD/PPD person need therapy. They are victims of abuse, and the emotional/mental scars can be devastating.

*The above comments are based on my long term relationship with an N partner (undiagnosed), and an N mother (undiagnosed)*

I'm not arguing with you by any means.

Is it common practice for LE to give mental evals to those in custody, that have not been convicted of a crime?

OH I hear you on this! I don't think it would be possible to explain it better than you did.

My mothers side of the family is also undiagnosed. The last time I spoke to my mother I had a stomach flu with a temp of 102 for 5 days. One night I got off the phone with her because I knew I was going to throw up, which I did. Then a while later I got this ranting email from her telling me that I had just gotten off the phone to avoid HER and that I just didn't want to talk to HER.....I was like RIGHT, um I'm vomiting profusely over here...did I mention that? THANKS! I couldn't take it anymore so I had to cut off all contact with her in order to save myself,but that decision took 15 years to make. These disorders are truly life consuming for everyone involved. Sorry this is a little OT.

I made the same choice as you did.

Take my hand, we are walking the same road in life.

People with personality disorders are not insane.

You can't legally have them institutionalized because they are not a danger unless they choose to be.

I heard Casey during the 911 call about the protesters.

She IS functioning. She is rational. She is not insane despite any personality disorders she may have.

IMO

Someone who thinks they can get away with or cover up a crime against their own child by continuing to make up stories and tell detailed LIES to LE is not rational.

Functioning, maybe. Maybe on the surface. Crazy people can still be deceptive.

It is my opinion that she is a danger to everyone around her. No matter how you cut it she lost, gave way, or disposed of the daughter she gave birth to.

She MAY or MAY NOT have a personality disorder and she MAY or MAY NOT be a complete NUT JOB - but I still respectfully stand by my post.

" :nuts::nuts::nuts:"

Someone who thinks they can get away with or cover up a crime against their own child by continuing to make up stories and tell detailed LIES to LE is not rational.

Functioning, maybe. Maybe on the surface. Crazy people can still be deceptive.

It is my opinion that she is a danger to everyone around her.

She MAY or MAY NOT have a personality disorder and she MAY or MAY NOT be a complete NUT JOB - but I still respectfully stand by my post.

" :nuts::nuts::nuts:"

she knows right from wrong, so legally speaking she's sane

i believe she's a psychopath. BUT at what age did she first start to violate the rights of others?

oh.....here's a link to the world's formost expert on the subject, Robert Hare if a workshop is ever near you.....i suggest you catch it!

http://www.hare.org/

Kalie61:
IMO the evaluation was to determine her suicidal tendencies. I have no idea how detailed the eval was.

JMO
She is not crazy. She is not insane. She has a PERSONALITY DISORDER.
She INTENDED to deceive and purposely omits facts that are VITAL to determining the fate of her child.

IF she commited this crime, she didnt suddenly snap and kill while in a temporary state of insanity. IMO she was neglectful and it resulted in the death of her child. She THEN conspired to cover it up (even if the conspiricy only included her different personalities)
*PUN*

She IS a danger to the public....leaving a path of destruction in her wake.

Link to DSM IV diagnostic criteria...
http://psyweb.com/Mdisord/DSM_IV/jsp/dsm_iv.jsp

Interesting link FROM the psy site.....
http://www.allpillz.com/?a_aid=177e9f06

Has anyone ever had a real 'pathological liar' in the family or close friend? Casey seems to be the typical pathological liar and seems to have been for a very long time. I don't know if it is considered as a mental illness, I would think not judging from my dealings with him, but there is an interesting connection. Does anyone watch HOUSE M.D.? I don't but I think he says 'Everyone Lies' and perhaps even Everyone Dies. There is one particular story that is really interesting -- about pathological liars.

i believe she's a psychopath. BUT at what age did she first start to violate the rights of others?

oh.....here's a link to the world's formost expert on the subject, Robert Hare if a workshop is ever near you.....i suggest you catch it!

http://www.hare.org/

Ooooh! Good link! Ty, Linda!

From what Ive read, it seems to have started in 2004......The year she quit school and conceived Caylee. I think she really went off the deep end around the time she was fired/quit Universal.

I have a feeling things really got out of control when she started hanging with her party pals. Remember the "small circle of friends" she referred to when giving her statement to LE?

Crime and Punishment...The never-repenting Narcissist
http://samvak.tripod.com/faq57.html

I still want to know what the backstory is on Cindy calling Ryan and telling him this. what was the catalyst that caused her to come to this conclusion? I think that will be very telling. concluding your child is a sociopath, and telling others to stay away from them, is really extreme, IMO.
my mother did this with my sister also. another way for my mother to control my sister by getting between my sister and her friends

so did i. i feel your pain. i do miss my mother but i must move forward and save myself. thanks for being so honest.

Has anyone noticed Caseys short attention span time range? Shouldn't she be about ready to get tired of this circus right about now? Bf's didnt last much longer than this!

so did i. i feel your pain. i do miss my mother but i must move forward and save myself. thanks for being so honest.

Thanks to both of you, I was a little unsure about posting that since its not really the type of thing you talk about. Its nice to know there are other people going through the same.....:grouphug:

After it had been proven to everyone that Casey did not have a job at Universal, hadn't for years, the interrogating officer was leading her through the evening when she last saw Caylee and said, "So you got off work, you left work here, and went to the Sawgrass..." and Casey said yes. It was so weird. She was right back into the bald lie as though the last half hour never happened. It was like, I see you know it's a lie, I admitted it's a lie, but it's MY lie and I'm sticking to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member