Casey & Family Psychological Profile #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC is a monster - one built and created by her parents with enough
issues to keep an entire team of mental health professionals busy .

Nothing she has done is normal healthy or understandable. She lives
in a altered universe and expects all of us to live there too

She has no defense for what she allowed to happen . That baby was
harmed on her watch. Pretty monstrous in my book

There is undeniable proof of this .

Excusing her behavior is intolerable - pointing fingers elsewhere
is offensive - that baby left with her and was never seen again

Kaylee was defenseless and harmed by those who had the responsibility to take care of her and keep her out of harm

Shame on them and shame on anyone else who is excusing
on any of it

They lost Kaylee - no one else

Casey and Jesse were mostly monogamous. Cindy didn't like Jesse and didn't want Casey to marry him. Casey was serious about Jesse.

KC was seeing another guy, whom she ALSO professed to love. JG and his Dad found out from her MySpace.

JG still offered to marry KC, and raise Caylee. But, KC was angry that JG got the DNA test, and dumped him for another guy.

The last guy whom KC claimed to "love" was TL. He was not as into her.

Read the testimony, honey.

They have decomposed A female DNA in the trunk, and they know who had the car on what days. They also know who purchased a pizza on the 19th, and tossed it into the trunk with the body.

So they don't have a body.

Why a multiagency, multifacility plot against ONE 23 year old woman?

Why have the same kind of multiagency plot against the Rameys, who turned out to be falsely accused?

They have a good case, but no body. How can there be none of Caylee's DNA when there is so much other evidence of a dead female body? That doesn't make rational sense. Who could have access to a generic dead female child's body? Could it be Missing and Exploited Children? Just a question. The other hoofbeats are coming from people who honestly believe any behavior like the Rameys encouraged their child to do, and like Casey Anthony engaged in should be stopped in order to have a better world.

Anyone who answers the question correctly is in danger of being monitored in that future world they want. ...that's why there is a multiagency, multifacility plot against ONE 23 year old woman.

Some people want to make being "cold" a punishable crime, a disease that society must cure.

OK, Tommy. Now I KNOW you're kidding! ;-)

Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted. That fact is important. It is a proveable fact whether he wanted her adopted or not. It's not a point of argument. It can be proven true or not.

If Jesse wanted Caylee adopted, that would be Motive. Jesse had connections to Missing and Exploited Children through a close relative (brother?) who worked there. And that's Opportunity.

That motive and opportunity could lead to what we are seeing unfold now. Someone high up with connections helped Jesse solve his "problem". Now he and Casey could have the beautiful life. At first Casey wasn't worried. She didn't act worried, but Missing and Exploited Children, whom Jesse had a suspiciously close connection to (this is the smoking gun, the flashing red light) had their own ends similar to what happened in the JonBenet case, where the FBI and LE lost evidence. And JMK wasn't convicted though his handwriting matched the ransom note.

Casey and Jesse broke up, and Casey contacted authorities when the plan went wrong and Caylee was in real danger. The authorities immediately and vehemently cleared Jesse. Hmm. Now Casey is alone fighting the system. That would produce some extremely cold emotions, protecting herself and her daughter.

Great! Thanks! What's the brother's name, and his connection to missing and expoited children. Link. please. Thanks!:)

Who is the "high up" person, and what did s/he have to gain? Where is the evidence? Who REALLY took Caylee away from KC, and how? How did the phone calls disappear from the phone company records? How did the forensics get into the car? Who are the "adoptive" parents, and what is the evidence against them? If KC has had no contact with them, how does she know whether they are "dangerous" or safe?

If my theory is right, Casey's cold emotions are absolutely normal, sane, and even heroic.

Otherwise, Casey is a monster. The facts will determine which it is. The adoption idea changes everything. When the story comes out in court, I think there will be too much evidence for adoption. And there is no body.

I could be completely wrong. I'm just a guy who put together some facts and came up with this theory. I had to ignore other facts, call them contrived, but all the real emotions from both sides have pointed to my theory.

Actually, a young mother in such a situation would be desperate and frantic, not calm, apparently cheerful, and partying hearty.

That script will never sell, honey.

They have decomposed A female DNA in the trunk, and they know who had the car on what days. They also know who purchased a pizza on the 19th, and tossed it into the trunk with the body.

So they don't have a body.

Why have the same kind of multiagency plot against the Rameys, who turned out to be falsely accused?

They have a good case, but no body. How can there be none of Caylee's DNA when there is so much other evidence of a dead female body? That doesn't make rational sense. Who could have access to a generic dead female child's body? Could it be Missing and Exploited Children? Just a question. The other hoofbeats are coming from people who honestly believe any behavior like the Rameys encouraged their child to do, and like Casey Anthony engaged in should be stopped in order to have a better world.

Anyone who answers the question correctly is in danger of being monitored in that future world they want. ...that's why there is a multiagency, multifacility plot against ONE 23 year old woman.

Some people want to make being "cold" a punishable crime, a disease that society must cure.

The DNA in the trunk wasn't generic. I was A mtDNA at the VERY least. How did evidence a female deceased A get into the trunk, if no one is dead?

Nobody said KC's DNA is not in the ca. It's HER car, it's all over the place.

Gotta tighten up the plot, honey.:)

And, if sociopathy was illegal, a lot of CEOs and pols would be in jail.

Just sayin'.

Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted. That fact is important. It is a proveable fact whether he wanted her adopted or not. It's not a point of argument. It can be proven true or not.

If Jesse wanted Caylee adopted, that would be Motive. Jesse had connections to Missing and Exploited Children through a close relative (brother?) who worked there. And that's Opportunity.

That motive and opportunity could lead to what we are seeing unfold now. Someone high up with connections helped Jesse solve his "problem". Now he and Casey could have the beautiful life. At first Casey wasn't worried. She didn't act worried, but Missing and Exploited Children, whom Jesse had a suspiciously close connection to (this is the smoking gun, the flashing red light) had their own ends similar to what happened in the JonBenet case, where the FBI and LE lost evidence. And JMK wasn't convicted though his handwriting matched the ransom note.

Casey and Jesse broke up, and Casey contacted authorities when the plan went wrong and Caylee was in real danger. The authorities immediately and vehemently cleared Jesse. Hmm. Now Casey is alone fighting the system. That would produce some extremely cold emotions, protecting herself and her daughter.

BTW-- JG, having been proven not the father, had no say re: adoption.

<snip>

<snip>

10-18-20086-04-34PM.png
:dance:

Brini,

Your link to the Nature vs Nurture article from trutv is really interesting.

According to the article, few psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial people are female.

I didn't know about the connection with ADD either.

While stealing isn't a symptom of ADD I think Casey was a really disorganized and impulsive criminal. I've read she was bright. Could ADD be part of Casey's makeup, too?

I have ADD. I am convinced that it is nature. My parents couldn't have done anything to make me different. Strattera helps.

Do you think it is all that rare for females to have APD or do you think females are underdiagnosed?

Brini,

Your link to the Nature vs Nurture article from trutv is really interesting.

According to the article, few psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial people are female.

I didn't know about the connection with ADD either.

While stealing isn't a symptom of ADD I think Casey was a really disorganized and impulsive criminal. I've read she was bright. Could ADD be part of Casey's makeup, too?

I have ADD. I am convinced that is nature. My parents couldn't have done anything to make me different. Strattera helps.

Do you think it is all that rare for females to have APD or do you think females are underdiagnosed?

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the article. :)

I'm not sure, because I don't have a lot of experience with ADD. It's certainly something to think about, though.

I think there has been more of it among males, because testosterone might "bring it out." But, I've also read that it is increasing in women.

I think it might have been missed in women, in the past, because women used to be taught to be more manipulative and more subtle.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the article. :)

I'm not sure, because I don't have a lot of experience with ADD. It's certainly something to think about, though.

I think there has been more of it among males, because testosterone might "bring it out." But, I've also read that it is increasing in women.

I think it might have been missed in women, in the past, because women used to be taught to be more manipulative and more subtle.

Good points.

Thanks again for the link to the article. It really had a lot of information.

1. Since Jesse was not the bio father, it did not matter whether or not he wanted Caylee adopted out. Fact negated.

2. What possible motive would Jesse have had in having Caylee adopted out? he was not the bio-father, therefore did not have to pay child support. He was also willing to adopt Caylee himself, raise her, marry KC, etc. So what exactly was his motive? Negates motive and opportunity.

3. Again, what "problem" was Jesse's? He and KC had broken up LONG before that beautiful bay girl went missing by the hands of her MOTHER, not some poor ex-boyfreind who got sucked into KC's eternal world of lies.

I'm starting to feel like I am responding to CA!!! Is that you Cindy????

Thinking the same thing, Charmed, no offense to that poster but the points trying to be made dont even make sense and sound just like CA.

1. Since Jesse was not the bio father, it did not matter whether or not he wanted Caylee adopted out. Fact negated.

2. What possible motive would Jesse have had in having Caylee adopted out? he was not the bio-father, therefore did not have to pay child support. He was also willing to adopt Caylee himself, raise her, marry KC, etc. So what exactly was his motive? Negates motive and opportunity.

3. Again, what "problem" was Jesse's? He and KC had broken up LONG before that beautiful bay girl went missing by the hands of her MOTHER, not some poor ex-boyfreind who got sucked into KC's eternal world of lies.

I'm starting to feel like I am responding to CA!!! Is that you Cindy????

I thought yesterday that this person is Lee but perhaps it is Cindy..........

If my theory is right, Casey's cold emotions are absolutely normal, sane, and even heroic.

Otherwise, Casey is a monster. The facts will determine which it is. The adoption idea changes everything. When the story comes out in court, I think there will be too much evidence for adoption. And there is no body.

I could be completely wrong. I'm just a guy who put together some facts and came up with this theory. I had to ignore other facts, call them contrived, but all the real emotions from both sides have pointed to my theory.
<emphasis added>

(1) You are.
(2) No, you put together twisted versions of facts along with wholly false statements to form "theories" that are completely unworkable within the realm of actual known facts (otherwise known as "reality").
(3) Obviously.

There's enough craziness that we don't need to invent more, especially when what's theorized is contradicted and refuted by the facts we do know so far. Again, that pesky "reality" thing gets in the way, but it can't be ignored in favor of fantasy scenarios based on "emotions from both sides" (both sides?).

:drink:

I am not anyone connected to the Anthony family. However, I am someone connected to Susan Smith's family. I was amazed by how the authorities made the whole world hate Susan Smith. And then, they did it with the Ramseys. And now they are doing it with Casey Anthony. It isn't right.

I originally thought it was an accident and Caylee was dead. I got that from the decomp smell in the car. Other facts emerged, and though the decomp smell is strong evidence, it could be faked.

Casey said, "My mother will never forgive me for what I did." That told me Casey did something, purposefully. It wasn't an accident. It wasn't partying and then she finds out her child is dead. It was something she did with a purpose. Casey admitted she specifically did something that casused all of this to happen.

She did something, and she admits to doing something. She either killed her daughter or she had her adopted. Try to think of anything else she could have done to cause this. She either killed her daughter, or she had her adopted. I can't think of any other possibilities if Casey specifically did something. She said "..for what I did." She admitted she did something, so it wasn't an accident.

Now if this was adoption, then that should be easy to prove. The next question would be, Where did the decomp smell come from? What plot was going on behind all of this?

I don't know about nurture making Casey kill, but I'd bet that if she were a kid and knowing her symptoms she'd be diagnosed with ADHD and maybe even OCD due to the lying and compulsive stealing. ADHD might depend on how much extra trouble she caused teachers though. Excessive talking all the time, hypersexuality, not needing much sleep at times, shopping problems, lying, and stealing are symptoms of some mental problem. IMO, premeditatedmurder, which she is charged with, is not in her case. It's a choice not caused by how she was raised or insanity in her case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth