Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the recorded interrogation of Casey on July 16th:

LE: You're telling me that Zenaida took your child without your permission and hasn't returned her?

KC: She's the last person that I've seen with my daughter, yes.

The way she phrases this bugs me.

I agree Betty Boop, it's always bothered me too. However, once again, I think there is some truth to what she is saying in bold. I am wondering if she really means Zenaida is actually the last person she "saw visually", while she still had Caylee with her, or before she met her demise and KC hid her body. Notice she doesn't state and won't say that Zenaida actually took her in her answere. Her "yes" at the end, is validating what she stated, not the answere to the question. I hope I am making sense, because when I read my own post, it is sort of confusing, but I don't know how to word it any clearer...LOL

I think I get what you're saying. Like maybe KC and Caylee (alive) were in the car at or near Sawgrass and saw Zenaida.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761185

If you listen to this Cindy interview, she talks about the purse. She says Casey always carried two purses. I think the purse talk is mid way in the tape. One was left in the car and Lee retrieved the other one that had her billfold in it.

I think I get what you're saying. Like maybe KC and Caylee (alive) were in the car at or near Sawgrass and saw Zenaida.

Exactly. Or maybe Caylee was already dead in the trunk of the car, while KC was sitting in the front of the car. Techinically Caylee would still be "with" her. Suppose KC was parked at or near the Sawgrass Apts, with Caylee already deceased in the trunk, trying to figure out what to do....she is basically coming up with her story of dropping Caylee off there to the Nanny. She is there watching people go in and out trying to fit in possible descriptions of the Nanny and possible car details. She happens to see Zenaida drive in, park her car, and go inside the managers office. Maybe she watches the manager take her to the apt. that was empty, and later watch the two in conversation at the stairwell, where she does state she left Caylee, to investigators....She now has her story, then proceeds to take Caylee's body somewhere. I think she returns afterwards, and somehow was able to view the card that Zenaida filled out to get her full information, or she went in and retained the info. before she took her somewhere....This is just a theory of what may have happened if Caylee was already dead...Similar theory could even be applied with Caylee being alive in the car that day....From the recorded interrogation of Casey on July 16th:

LE: You're telling me that Zenaida took your child without your permission and hasn't returned her?

Her answere should have read "She's the last person that my daughter was with". if she meant it to be Zenaida took her IMO.

Was Casey ever in therapy? "neutral place" is something that would come up in therapy. For instance, how to deal with anger - go to a neutral place, get away from the person, place or thing that is causing you stress or anxiety. That is not a common phrase

Exactly. Or maybe Caylee was already dead in the trunk of the car, while KC was sitting in the front of the car. Techinically Caylee would still be "with" her. Suppose KC was parked at or near the Sawgrass Apts, with Caylee already deceased in the trunk, trying to figure out what to do....she is basically coming up with her story of dropping Caylee off there to the Nanny. She is there watching people go in and out trying to fit in possible descriptions of the Nanny and possible car details. She happens to see Zenaida drive in, park her car, and go inside the managers office. Maybe she watches the manager take her to the apt. that was empty, and later watch the two in conversation at the stairwell, where she does state she left Caylee, to investigators....She now has her story, then proceeds to take Caylee's body somewhere. I think she returns afterwards, and somehow was able to view the card that Zenaida filled out to get her full information, or she went in and retained the info. before she took her somewhere....This is just a theory of what may have happened if Caylee was already dead...Similar theory could even be applied with Caylee being alive in the car that day....From the recorded interrogation of Casey on July 16th:

Her answere should have read "She's the last person that my daughter was with". if she meant it to be Zenaida took her IMO.
OMG you are so right!

ITA. What date was it that Zenaida visited sawgrass? Maybe that is EXACTLY what KC did! SHe could have been preparing her story. If someone had asked her what she was doing there on that day, she could have said she was visiting Dante and Annie. That also could expain the whole mix up with the dates at the begining of everything... KC would have wanted to pin the disapparence date to be as close to the date she saw Zenaida at Sawgrass.

Jeez I hope Zenaida wins her case...

ETA- going to check when Z.G went to Sawgrass to see if this all fits...

ITA. What date was it that Zenaida visited sawgrass? Maybe that is EXACTLY what KC did! SHe could have been preparing her story. If someone had asked her what she was doing there on that day, she could have said she was visiting Dante and Annie. That also could expain the whole mix up with the dates at the begining of everything... KC would have wanted to pin the disapparence date to be as close to the date she saw Zenaida at Sawgrass.

Jeez I hope Zenaida wins her case...

ETA- going to check when Z.G went to Sawgrass to see if this all fits...

Hi Sammiejam, Zenaida went to Sawgrass on June 17th. I hope she wins her case too. Hopefully by her comming forward in the media now, people will begin to see she is an innocent victim in all of this.
Heres a clip from an article: http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

Gonzalez said she went to the apartments on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment and filled out a guest card and gave information.

From the tape played on Dr. Phil on 10/7/08:

"I dropped off Caylee and that's the last time that I've seen her."

Just comparing the two statements. The wording she uses just keeps buggin' me.

People with personality disorders are sane but not normal
She doesnt have a personality disorder she IS a personality disorder
it affects every facet of her life without exeception and it is becoming quite clear she is on the extreme end of the scale. Weird usage of words is a common characteristic another is word salad . A bunch of words strung together that actually say nothing.

They are finding that psychopaths brains are actually physically different - they do not operate as one of a normal healthy person
the debate will go on for years if that is because of its misuse
by the owner or a genetic malfunction or a maladaption of reaction
to childhood trauma .

Personally I just know that being anywhere in their sphere of influence is going to get you hurt in some significant way.

Could she have gone to Sawgrass to put the body in the dumpster there to enforce her Zenaida Gonzalez story?

Sure - I think she was stalking Zeniada - constructing the story to tell
I dont believe this was any accident but thought of and then carried out
but not well as she is dysfunctional and only superficially aware of it if at all - I believe she resides in la la land all of the time. reality and her are strangers

I think when mommy called the cops - Casey had a real psychological
crisis and solved it in a way that had maximum benefit to her - relieved
of the parental responsibility & severely punished mom for betraying her
and causing the problem. KC blames her mother for all of this.

I am quite sure she is mystified by the concern of the public and LE
this should have been accepted at face value and everyone should
have just gone on and let her resume her courtship of TonE.

I get chills every time I see or hear the conversation between Casey and GA:

"I wouldn't wish this on anyone," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, we're going to get her,' "And I said again, that's another question and I said, 'Where is she?' 'Dad, she's close, she's close,"

Generally, an expression like that is, to me, meaning that the person is gone but 'still close' in spirit. I've usually heard the expression used to comfort mourners.

And it's my opinion that's what Casey really meant. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post

The way she phrases this bugs me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerenity2u View Post
I agree Betty Boop, it's always bothered me too. However, once again, I think there is some truth to what she is saying in bold. I am wondering if she really means Zenaida is actually the last person she "saw visually", while she still had Caylee with her, or before she met her demise and KC hid her body. Notice she doesn't state and won't say that Zenaida actually took her in her answere. Her "yes" at the end, is validating what she stated, not the answere to the question. I hope I am making sense, because when I read my own post, it is sort of confusing, but I don't know how to word it any clearer...LOL

I know I didn't quote this correctly. I was trying to get the whole post...anyway, I am so impressed by this line of logic. I think you have something here. For sure.

Edited to Add:
From everything I've read, it seems to me that KC has been aware of this particular Zenaida for quite some time, using her as the kernel of truth in all of her lies to her family and friends about the presence of a Zanny in her life who watched Caylee. Whenever she mentioned Zanny, she pictured this ZFG in her mind to make it seem real. My theory is that she sought out this ZFG purposely on June 17 because she had Caylee's body in her car. She wanted to leave the child's body near ZFG's home so that she could picture this in her mind, as a kernel of truth, when she later lied about Caylee's whereabouts. So, on 6/17 she followed ZFG to Sawgrass Apartments and watched her walk into that building where the empty model is located. She then disposed of Caylee somewhere in that area.

So twisted...but makes sense in a way.

I would love to know if there was ever a time in the past 2 years that Zenaida ever had her purse stolen or her ID missing. I believe, since Casey hasn't had a job the entire time that Caylee was alive, that Casey set forth very early on to spin a web of a "nannygate" story and somehow happened upon this poor woman who became the front for the work lies. Things obviously took an ugly turn.

Have thought of a couple of theories on how she obtained Z name.

The following -- my own opinion only:

1) Managed to sneak into the manager's office at Sawgrass Apts. when she saw Z drop off her information and then waited for her to leave. Did the police ever check with the manager to see if he ever received Z's info?

2) Saw Z's car parked in the Sawgrass lot, called one of her many male friends on the police force, made up some story about Z's car and how she needed the I.D. of the person and possibly friend ran the tag for her to obtain that information. Did police ever check the computer to see if Z's tag was ever run and by who and when?

I've been thinking about that "accident" that KC told CA about when Zanny suffered a concussion, laceration behind the ear, etc. (And either Zanny or one of the others had a broken arm IIRC.)

It is difficult to think about this, much less write it down, but . . .

Considering that KC peppers her stories with bits of reality, I think KC may have inflicted those injuries on little Caylee.

Another thing that struck me about this possibility -- on the Dreams thread, a recurring theme includes an arm out of socket.

Have thought of a couple of theories on how she obtained Z name.

The following -- my own opinion only:

1) Managed to sneak into the manager's office at Sawgrass Apts. when she saw Z drop off her information and then waited for her to leave. Did the police ever check with the manager to see if he ever received Z's info?

2) Saw Z's car parked in the Sawgrass lot, called one of her many male friends on the police force, made up some story about Z's car and how she needed the I.D. of the person and possibly friend ran the tag for her to obtain that information. Did police ever check the computer to see if Z's tag was ever run and by who and when?

I for one like your opinion...and it's a very, very plausible one indeed :)

I've been thinking about that "accident" that KC told CA about when Zanny suffered a concussion, laceration behind the ear, etc. (And either Zanny or one of the others had a broken arm IIRC.)

It is difficult to think about this, much less write it down, but . . .

Considering that KC peppers her stories with bits of reality, I think KC may have inflicted those injuries on little Caylee.

Another thing that struck me about this possibility -- on the Dreams thread, a recurring theme includes an arm out of socket.

Oh Betty Boop, your so right...it's hard to even begin to imagine that anyone could harm little Caylee, or any child for that matter. You are so right, I remember reading about the "accident" too, but didn't think to connect it together as pieces of truth about Caylee. The more I think about it now that you mention it, I think you may very well be right...Do you remember where she said this "accident" occured?....just wondering if there is any tidbit of truth to something in that specific location?

Who says "the bottom left side of town" when describing a place in the town where you live to another person who knows and lives in the same town? Weird.

Unless she was referring to a location that she didn't want to name, but knew Lee would understand. For instance if she was talking about Fusion but for whatever reason didn't want LE to know she was talking about Fusion. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back