Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's very hard to believe that KC had any "code"
What she had , was an intensely hard time fabricating lies fast enough to keep up with all the questions being fired at her. She had to keep it confusing and seem as though she was in danger. No Code. Just ramblings. To say that Cyalee was close wasnt a code..it was a grain of truth she let slip in a moment of emotion. Zanny or Xanny is not code either.. its street slang. The family seems to have trouble speaking in complete sentences, and are consistent in this. Not code. Disjointed thinking process.

Well, I think the next stop for Casey is a Brain Fingerprint because A) It is admissable in court B) We need to know the truth from Casey C) evidence from the site of the body and the home has been gathered by the FBI.

http://www.brainwavescience.com/

Next, we have discovered that there are patterns in her lies, as we have discussed in the Juliette and Jeff from Universal thread. I think we should analyze her comments in more depth.

I'll place one here:

1. Anyone who knows "Zanny" is constantly on the move.

Please feel free to add your patterns from the Juliette and Jeff thread, etc.

Okay.....what is a brain fingerprint and how can it be used in a court of law?

a friend asked me to post this. please read it and see what you think, or if you have anything to add to it, please do.

this seems to be a basic, fairly broad description of the fact that speech patterns can tell a lot about a person, (which me might already assume) but it could be a great starting point for a pretty good topic if there is enough interest.

"Forensic stylistics extends the principles of psycholinguistics to criminal, civil, law enforcement, or other legal venues. The field of psycholinguistics is concerned with the relationship between linguistics and the psychological processes underlying them. During the last third of the twentieth century, psychologists (in concert with other behavioral health professionals) studied and attempted to quantify linguistic features associated with character styles and personality traits, such as impulsivity, rage, anxiety, mania, depression, paranoia, sadism, narcissism, and the need to exert power and control over others, with the goal of utilizing this knowledge to understand or to predict criminal behavior."

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/linguistics-forensic-stylistics

i have seen discussions concerning the way casey talks, but not to this extent. i know some of you get annoyed with her speech, her voice, the drawl she sometimes has. perhaps there is a reason for it all...

thanks to kageykaren for bringing this to our attention.

One thing I noticed about her speech is that when her parents talk about her coming home, she cries.

When they talk about Caylee missing or being kidnapped, she becomes almost excitable for lack of a better word. She seems almost eager to talk about it. I can't think of how to describe it better. I think if my child was missing, I'd fall apart talking about it. She seems very exuberant in those moments.

She puts on a good front, but she has to be miserable. Do you think she was more miserable in her parents' home, I mean, before the crime, or in jail now?

zany could also be 'crazy person' or crazy acting. IE Caylee was a victim when she went zany and lost it. Caylee is stuck with zany. ZANY took HER.

I think the only way we will know is to read her brainwave patterns--and she can't control that.

Please help!! Does anyone recall reading in the Doc dumps about Casey talking to Child Protective and saying the detectives got it wrong and misspoke when saying she did not have a job?? The reason I ask is Why in the world would she say that when she knows they recorded her admitting she lied about working there?

This thread is new to me and I didnt' read through it all so forgive me if this has already been said.

With regard to Casey Speak, I've determined this- if her lips are moving, it's very likely she's lying.

And I believe that is a trait that is true of all of her immediate family.

Please help!! Does anyone recall reading in the Doc dumps about Casey talking to Child Protective and saying the detectives got it wrong and misspoke when saying she did not have a job?? The reason I ask is Why in the world would she say that when she knows they recorded her admitting she lied about working there?

yes she did...she said she was "seasonal" and still have something to prove it and off she went (something along that line)

she also mentioned in one of the the jail house interviews that she was thinking of what she was going to do when she got out...as in schedules for a job--ca jumped in on that one and said "oh you don't need to work"....life just goes on in that house! :bang:

Oh yes, yes she did. She is a piece of work I swear. I mean it's obviously been proven Universal doesn't work anymore, why she keeps insisting on it I don't know. She needs a new story. As NG says "second verse same as the first".

:bang:

yes she did...she said she was "seasonal" and still have something to prove it and off she went (something along that line)

she also mentioned in one of the the jail house interviews that she was thinking of what she was going to do when she got out...as in schedules for a job--ca jumped in on that one and said "oh you don't need to work"....life just goes on in that house! :bang:

I saw that too Like that would be new to Casey?

Oh yes, yes she did. She is a piece of work I swear. I mean it's obviously been proven Universal doesn't work anymore, why she keeps insisting on it I don't know. She needs a new story. As NG says "second verse same as the first".

:bang:

I also noticed she said in the LE interview after they had already told her they knew she was lying she stated Driving back from work like a normal day?? She did not have a job how would it be a Normal Day driving from work if she had no job? She is not a very good liar for 1, 2 she repeats the same lie after being confronted with it and admitting it was a lie:rolleyes:

During the video taped telephone conversations between KC and her parents, every time KC speaks of how she wants Caylee to come home, or speaks of her love for Caylee, etc., her eyes go to her left. This is a sure sign that she is being deceptful. As in, she knows Caylee is not coming home ever. It is as clear as the ring of a crystal bell.

When KC is trying to drive home a point, or convince someone of something, she will recite of list of people who said or think the same thing, i.e., "Oh, I know. I am their best resource, Yuri said that, you have said that, the social worker that I spoke to through the jail said that, Mom and Dad have said that, even Jose said that, so I know." She cites her own assertions with proof, so to say.

She feels safe in jail - safe from her parents and those pesky detectives looking for Caylee!

During the video taped telephone conversations between KC and her parents, every time KC speaks of how she wants Caylee to come home, or speaks of her love for Caylee, etc., her eyes go to her left. This is a sure sign that she is being deceptful. As in, she knows Caylee is not coming home ever. It is as clear as the ring of a crystal bell.

When KC is trying to drive home a point, or convince someone of something, she will recite of list of people who said or think the same thing, i.e., "Oh, I know. I am their best resource, Yuri said that, you have said that, the social worker that I spoke to through the jail said that, Mom and Dad have said that, even Jose said that, so I know." She cites her own assertions with proof, so to say.

She feels safe in jail - safe from her parents and those pesky detectives looking for Caylee!

hopefully she will be able to "feel safe" for a very long time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back