Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious:

She is wearing the rosary! As a Catholic, I cannot describe how sickening that is to me. The rosary is not jewelry! KC mocks everything, though. Even the life of her child. So, why am I surprised that she'd also mock Catholics?

I despise her.

Same here. The first word that crossed my mind when I saw that was "sacreligious."

I thought part of her probation is not to wear tight fitting or revealing clothing. She is knotting her shirt to the side to make it fit tighter? That would be the least of my worries if my child was missing? I would probably look like 20 miles of bad road.

Does anybody know if she is Catholic? I don't think she is, otherwise she'd know that we don't wear our rosary beads as jewlery.

That's right. It is disrespectful to do so.

I don't think Casey looks afraid at all in the mugshot or the slideshow. She seems like she's trying to look persecuted in the mugshot and the same cold emotionless "let's get this over with" look in the other pics.

I don't think she looks scared, either. I think she looks pi$$ed & annoyed.

Casey turned herself in on new charges is the discussion please

Yes Florida has a 3 strike law, it does not apply to econimic crimes only for violant offenders.
KC has not been charged with any violent crimes.

thanks for answering!

Can you imagine Lee having to call Cindy and tell her?!?! It would take several bars of soap to clean up that mess!

would someone post all 3-mugshots I'd like 2 see the ice queen at her best!

And please take those t-shirts from her!!!!!!

I know really!! I'm more upset about the tshirt than rosary beads. Wearing that t-shirt takes UNMITIGATED GALL.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

All she has to do is call the number on her t-shirt and end this all today. She makes me sick.

She is wearing the rosary! As a Catholic, I cannot describe how sickening that is to me. The rosary is not jewelry! KC mocks everything, though. Even the life of her child. So, why am I surprised that she'd also mock Catholics?

I despise her.

Amster, I find that disgusting as well. It is a mockery!

I despise her as well! To me, it shows a tremendous disrespect!

I despise her.
I do too.
Yes KC makes a mockery of KC's short life, of human love and compassion, of faith, of God, and of truth. In short, a mockery of all things good.

Looking at her latest mugshot, it honestly gives me chills. To imagine someone with no feelings and void of anything good. Her eyes look blank and empty.

Evil, pure evil.:furious:

IMO, I believe a "leak" would be when the media claims a "source" within LE says Blah blah blah, not when the police hold a press conference and make an announcement.

:clap::clap::clap: Thankyou!

Same here. The first word that crossed my mind when I saw that was "sacreligious."

Guys,

Can we please try to steer away from religious conversation in here? With all due respect it never goes over well and we should be sticking to the case not if her fashion choices are sacreligious or not. Just a gentle reminder.

If she was raised Catholic, then she is thumbing her nose at Catholics by wearing the rosary. IMO, she's just stupid and doesn't know the rosary is not jewelry! Evidently, she thought it would make her look sympathetic and holy and used it as a prop. Which is disgusting.

If a rosary facilitates her reflecting on her actions - I'm all for it. While I'm not holding my breath...I do think the simplest way to end this charade would be for Casey to gain some concern for her own soul.

In the meantime...it seems like a good time to say another prayer for Caylee.

I don't think she looks scared, either. I think she looks pi$$ed & annoyed.

A lot of us read Casey's expressions differently. I see a blank, uncaring, light is on but no one is home expression. This is one stone faced, emotionless monster, IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!