Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know ... I think she looks completely out of touch in the first picture, a bit defiant in the second and like an old pro today ..... but pictures can be deceiving. If she was feeling much we might have some clue what she did with her daughter.

Kathy

Does anybody know if she is Catholic? I don't think she is, otherwise she'd know that we don't wear our rosary beads as jewlery.

OT but Madonna was a Catholic when she wore em in the 80's....

I also can't understand how she can wear that T shirt with Caylee's pic on it. Truthfully, I think she only puts it on when she comes out of the house. I bet she doesn't wear it at home at all. It's all for show. I'd love to spray paint on the concrete road in fron of the house the OCSO's tip line number.

Yeah, but that falls in to my "messed up in the head" category -- 'cause killing your kid so your mom doesn't take her is like setting your car on fire so your wife doesn't drive it. It doesn't make sense.

Selling her makes sense.
Killing her by accident makes sense.

Nothing else makes "sense", and it means that she's messed up in the head. :crazy:

We've seen numerous cases where the children are killed to get back at a spouse during a custody battle. What's different about this case?

A lot of us read Casey's expressions differently. I see a blank, uncaring, light is on but no one is home expression. This is one stone faced, emotionless monster, IMO!

I see the first one being blank too, the second one has arrogance, almost a defiant look, and this last one looks like she's worn down.

I say - wear her down more... she's breathing, is her baby breathing??? Guess we'll find out one day.

Fox News reported she could be freed 'within hours'. Obviously bond has been posted already.

Really? That's a shame. I thought the bond amount had to be set before a judge though?

Guys,

Can we please try to steer away from religious conversation in here? With all due respect it never goes over well and we should be sticking to the case not if her fashion choices are sacreligious or not. Just a gentle reminder.

I think tight jeans and knotted tshirt are fashion "choices."

I also believe Tshirts with a picture Caylee, and rosaries popped around her neck are a whole different thing. Both say something very manipulative about Casey. Yes, they sicken me.

It is interesting see how she chooses to portray herself.

the most important thing is that she is in jail again .. does it matter if she has rosary beads on ? and lipstick ? who cares she is behind bars where she should be .

Really? That's a shame. I thought the bond amount had to be set before a judge though?

Ch 6 just reported that she'll go before a judge tomorrow, between 8:00am and 8:30am. She can't bond out without going before the judge because she was rearrested while out on bond. That's what was reported, anyway.

You know ... I think she looks completely out of touch in the first picture, a bit defiant in the second and like an old pro today ..... but pictures can be deceiving. If she was feeling much we might have some clue what she did with her daughter.

Kathy

Could someone post all 3 pics here?

Guys,

Can we please try to steer away from religious conversation in here? With all due respect it never goes over well and we should be sticking to the case not if her fashion choices are sacreligious or not. Just a gentle reminder.

actually, it's your second 'gentle reminder'.

not picking on you, but no one is debating their beliefs here, we're talking about casey's image and how she's royally screwing it up while trying to make herself look better.

i'm not catholic by any means, i have no organized religion, and even i wouldn't wear a rosary. i still find it disrespectful, and it's because i respect how other people feel about it.

that's nothing wrong with discussing the motives behind her choices.

IMO, your 'gentle reminders' will incite more of an outcry than the rest of us discussing her while still respecting others' opinions about the same subject. mods will save the day if something gets out of hand.

The 15th seems to be a key date....

June 15th Father's Day
July 15th Cindy finds Casey
August 15th ????
Sept. 15th 3rd arrest

My 4yo son walked by as I was looking at the slide show pics of Casey's arrest and said "Mommy that's you." I said no its not and he, very seriously keeps saying yes that was you, and that was you in the car. :eek:EERIEEEE!!!!
I can understand a small resemblence but my own child swears it is me and thinks I am lying to him. I think I will dye my hair blonde or never leave the house again. Thank goodness I live nowhere near Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy