Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
default.asp

This thread is about Casey's new charges and not what she is wearing and whether or not it is offensive to Catholics. There are pages and pages of that to wade through here already. I don't mind people discussing it; that is there choice but either a thread should be created for the rosary beads or it should be discussed in the rant thread. I'm not the only one that has been trying to convey this.

Differing opinions. I see how Casey behaves, what she wears (Caylee shirts and rosary beads) and the decision she makes to wear them as relevant. Some may not see her choice of plastering Caylee over her front, accompanied by rosary beads as manipulative. That's OK, their opinion. Their opinion is not more valid than my own, though.

If she gets released again tomorrow--I wonder if there'll be any protesters at the jail? Or are they just going to give her a welcome home when she pulls in?

All of this is motive to me.

Also the most important motive for me:

Casey never wanted Caylee. she wanted to put her up for adoption while she was pregnant and Cindy forbade it.

Let us not forget that Casey denied she was pregnant for 7 months. She denied that baby even when she was in her womb.

Also shows her ASTOUNDING ability to deny what is pure fact and not think or even care of the consequences. Casey had plenty of motive. Caylee was in the way of her new relationship and lifestyle. she never wanted her and she got rid of her.

We can always discuss this more in the the motive thread.

I appreciate the posting of the news article; but again, just because an LEO said it, doesn't make it fact. No one understands when I argue this point -- but when the case goes to trial and you see just what JB disputes and how I'm right, then you'll understand.

I'm not arguing this point anymore -- it's frustrating trying to debate people who are stubborn. :furious:
Well, you have the John Allen interview where he states the hair is from a deceased Caylee. Then you have this interview with Commander Matt Irwin and he says the trunk DNA "suggests" that Caylee is deceased. Who do you believe?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7335713&version=1&locale=EN-US

I love the video clip of Jose Baez claiming that Casey is the victim of law enforcement! He will do anything to make Casey look like the victim ... before this is over, he'll have Chloroformy, the dancing chloroform rag out front doing cartwheels talking about how chloroform is healthy and fun for all ages.

:floorlaugh: Wouldn't put it pass him!

Differing opinions. I see how Casey behaves, what she wears (Caylee shirts and rosary beads) and the decision she makes to wear them as relevant. Some may not see her choice of plastering Caylee over her front, accompanied by rosary beads as manipulative. That's OK, their opinion. Their opinion is not more valid than my own, though.

well-said, gin.

Boy she's wearing LOTS of make-up in that new booking photo isn't she? Lot's of bracelets too. But I have to say my FAVORITE bracelets are those conjoined locking silver ones the cops put on her. I just LOVE those on her!

I love the video clip of Jose Baez claiming that Casey is the victim of law enforcement! He will do anything to make Casey look like the victim ... before this is over, he'll have Chloroformy, the dancing chloroform rag out front doing cartwheels talking about how chloroform is healthy and fun for all ages.

OMG, now I actually have that picture in my head and i can't get rid of it.

I appreciate the posting of the news article; but again, just because an LEO said it, doesn't make it fact. No one understands when I argue this point -- but when the case goes to trial and you see just what JB disputes and how I'm right, then you'll understand.

I'm not arguing this point anymore -- it's frustrating trying to debate people who are stubborn. :furious:

How are you sure what JB will dispute? Do you know him, have yu spoken with him? If so I would love to hear more of his plan of attack on this case as LE is still in the process of building their case.

Knowing JB's case does not sound good to me, but I am just an observer on all of this... I would not think he would want anyone to disclose that they know his case

Originally Posted by kbay5
My 4yo son walked by as I was looking at the slide show pics of Casey's arrest and said "Mommy that's you." I said no its not and he, very seriously keeps saying yes that was you, and that was you in the car. EERIEEEE!!!!
I can understand a small resemblence but my own child swears it is me and thinks I am lying to him. I think I will dye my hair blonde or never leave the house again. Thank goodness I live nowhere near Florida.

roflmao, kids are hillarious arent they, when my son was young we went to the mall and he said I looked exactly like one of the Victoria Secrets models.... I thought he was messing with me. But he was insistant that was me... Take it as a compliment, you look like a 22 year old, (unless your 19, then Im sorry) lol

Prayer??? She is disrespecting the rosary by wearing it! :furious:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.
"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

Hmmmnnnnnnn:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member