Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What surprised me was LB's lack of control of herself, let alone anyone else, in that hearing. She ummmed and hum'ed and paused and blundered all the way through, like she was trying to find words, or replies on the spot and she knew she fell so short of it. I sincerely don't know whether it was a defense ploy or a defense blunder.

It just felt uncomfortably embarassing to watch, even from a web video. I wonder what the jury made of it.

JMO

Who is LB, please?

Just looked up AL's interview to see if she had any hives along with those cold sweats she woke up in. He doesn't mention any hives or redness.

I still swear I saw somewhere she had red hands or hives on her hands at some point.

If anybody thinks of a time when KC had anxiety of some kind, please holler.

And now I have a question for Cindy in the other thread lol - does KC get hives on her hands when she's nervous?
I wonder if it was in that Enquirer article from the inmate and just some embellishment? The red splotches on her neck sounds familiar so I don't know beanE.

Just looked up AL's interview to see if she had any hives along with those cold sweats she woke up in. He doesn't mention any hives or redness.

I still swear I saw somewhere she had red hands or hives on her hands at some point.

And now I have a question for Cindy in the other thread lol - does KC get hives on her hands when she's nervous?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512918,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

0_62_320_040609_greta_Casey_video.jpg

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: She didn't make direct eye contact with the TV but maybe two or three times, she kept her head buried in her lap. She never appeared to be crying, but she continued to breathe very rapidly, very fast. Her hands started getting red. She started getting red blotch palms.

After she was charged with murder in October, Casey Anthony chuckled with detectives before heading to jail.

But when she heard that a child's remains had been uncovered just blocks from her home, Anthony collapsed in a jail chair, her hands became sweaty, red blotches appeared on her neck and she appeared to hyperventilate.

Anthony's contrasting reactions were disclosed Monday when prosecutors released hours of taped interviews, photos and other documents as part of its case against the 23-year-old mother who is accused of killing her daughter.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-04-07/news/casey07_1_kronk-caylee-marie-anthony

(bolding mine)

I think she may have experienced anxiety when she knew she was pregnant and was (seemingly) trying to hide it, until it was impossible. There are sworn affidafits to say that she tried to give the child away before she was even born, so that tells me that she wanted the child, but feared the consequences of not being "a virgin". IMO, her mother's (Cindy's) comment was more than telling: (words to that effect:) she couldn't be pregnant unless she had sex (again, 'words to that effect, but the correct and full version does exist as a transcript, I believe).

I know a lot about anxiety. I deal with it every day. In my experience, it can affect people in many different ways. Hives, nausea, tremors, lack of confidence, impaired coordination, overcompensating. Killing or even hurting anyone else is despicable, horrible and cowardly. I don't think she'd have made a very good mom, or that she'd ever cared to be...

JMO

This is what I remember because i thought it was her palms.

Take note she is holding her wrist in that photo. I have never noticed but I wonder if that is something she does subconsciously. I will keep an eye out.

(bolding mine)

I think she may have experienced anxiety when she knew she was pregnant and was (seemingly) trying to hide it, until it was impossible. There are sworn affidafits to say that she tried to give the child away before she was even born, so that tells me that she wanted the child, but feared the consequences of not being "a virgin". IMO, her mother's (Cindy's) comment was more than telling: (words to that effect:) she couldn't be pregnant unless she had sex (again, 'words to that effect, but the correct and full version does exist as a transcript, I believe).

I know a lot about anxiety. I deal with it every day. In my experience, it can affect people in many different ways. Hives, nausea, tremors, lack of confidence, impaired coordination, overcompensating. Killing or even hurting anyone else is despicable, horrible and cowardly. I don't think she'd have made a very good mom, or that she'd ever cared to be...

JMO

Here is more from the documents
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3930506&postcount=132"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Baez files yet another motion re: Video of Casey's reaction to remains found[/ame]

Uhm, she didn't make direct eye contact with the TV but two or three times. She kept her head buried in her lap. She never appeared to be crying, but continued to uhm, breathe very rapidly, very fast.

Her hands started turning red. She started getting red blotchy palms. Uhm, at one point she did have me look at her hands. And I felt them and they were kind of warm, sweaty, uhm, clammy kind of feeling. The bumps obviously were raised bumps at all. It was ail underneath the skin.

another thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81533"]2008.12.11 Lt. Tammy Uncer Interview "Jail worker who saw KC's reaction" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IMO concerning KC's preening is that she is just plain vain. Nobody loves KC as much as KC loves KC.

When her body language betrays her is when she get angry IMO.

I will admit tho that the shoulders back, chest out and the swing in the back yard has stopped, maybe it has something to do with being shackled everytime she leaves her cell IMOOC.

Bold mine.

I think it has more to do with that she's gained some weight, and perhaps doesn't feel as "sexy" as she once thought she was. She knows she will be on display for all of America to see when they are filming her hearings.

I took a glance at the pics and then watched the video...

The "madonna" look (I'm referring to the painting ). The 'La Gioconda/Mona Lisa') look suits her even less than the "librarian" look... The puffed sleeves... the long black straight hair she occasionally brushes from her face, the muted green shirt with puffed sleeves at the shoulders... Next we'll see some sort of performer playing the lute.

I would suggest that the jurors (or anyone, for that matter), would be comparing "it" - whatever the look of the day/s) is, to the pics of her having a wow of a time while her little daughter had been apparently "kidnapped". From different locations, at different times, and in different circumstances. And strutting around in shorts and tight jeans basically just jutting her chin at everyone and her devil-may-care attitude for anyone or anything, except herself.

Hessian cloth will probably be next, and I'm sure it will be very becoming.

Just my opinion.

You made me think of that one pic where she was carrying the big binder on her way to JB's office and had on that tight blue shirt and shorts. She really enjoyed her bonded out time....the many days at Jose's, the hi-five with Lee, the strut while holding onto Rob D. going to JB's. Wonder if she ever thinks about those time.

You made me think of that one pic where she was carrying the big binder on her way to JB's office and had on that tight blue shirt and shorts. She really enjoyed her bonded out time....the many days at Jose's, the hi-five with Lee, the strut while holding onto Rob D. going to JB's. Wonder if she ever thinks about those time.

I doubt it... But I think her um defense team would :)...

FWIW, I don't think she thought up any of those "looks" by herself...

JMO

AL's body language changed in a sense - this time she wasn't mouthing anything to KC like the hearing where she said "OMG". Seems that this has been a learning experience for all involved.

I hope it's okay to say it in this thread, but I wonder if the defense is going to have Casey pull her back before the trial. The long straight hair falling over her face and parted in the middle reminded me of the Manson followers. I think her body language might be okay for the trial but surely they'll work on the hair and the really scary looking eyes at times.

When people cry, they produce tears. Some of those tears go down the lacrimal duct into the naso-pharyngeal area where they mix with existing mucus, thus causing the person to need to blow their nose. It is the physiology of the human body.

In addition, the tears produced in the eyes spill out of the lower eyelid and roll down the cheeks.

In my opinion, Casey's acting skills are not very sophisticated. A good actor can produce tears on demand. She can't - yet.

And I also had the reaction while watching the Prosecutor describe Caylee's death that Casey was about to shout out "No, no. That's not right! That's not how I did it!"

Boy, am I ever hoping this trial is televised!

Yes I know she's handcuffed. I was thinking of prior to her arrest(s) since July 08 and after.

My research hasn't turned up anything on being bound/restrained. What I'm looking for right now is her reaction when Caylee's remains were found. It seems I remember a remark about hives on her hands or her hands being red. Haven't been able to find it yet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1COjzFavrE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1COjzFavrE&feature=related[/ame]

At at 4:20, Kristina says to KC "if something were to happen to her I would die" KC then says "Oh well". She then quickly changes is to "Oh my god..".
I think this was a slip from KC, and she just admitted something did happen. I might be reading into this to much.

I noticed this back a while ago. I never really saw a discussion about it. I tried doing a quick search but didn't come up with much. Thought I would give it shot and see what everyone thinks. If it has been discussed, I'm sorry :banghead: lol, just give the correct link and delete this thread.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4[/ame]

It's sure an admission to how callous and uncaring her heart is. I'm not even sure it was a slip or something she tried to cover for with the Oh God what a waste comment. It sounds like it was said under her breath without thinking.
She was so jealous of Caylee I realize now.

We did discuss this ALOT when the calls first came out.

If there was NO OTHER EVIDENCE aside from this call, it would be more than enough for me to find her GUILTY.

This particular call leaves me speechless every single time I listen to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back