Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a high profile case like this, it is very unlikely she will ever make it into general population, for her own safety.

And this just burns me up no end. I'm so sick of killers being put in protective custody. Who protected their victims? There ought to be a law! :slamsfist:

:behindbar How come Casey has no photos displayed, not even Caylee? Very telling....:behindbar

Well, maybe because nobody has been to visit her to bring her any pictures to display?

Well gosh look what we did for Karla in Canada she had her own cottage, a university degree, a new identity, a new hubby , and a new baby sceeeeryy!! I lived not too far from it all with a 14 year old daughter!
I can see this happening again.........not

Well, maybe because nobody has been to visit her to bring her any pictures to display?

When I went to visit my daughter personal items like photos were either mailed or left at the front gate where the money for her commissary account was made.

So the fact that she doesn't have a photo(s) means either no one at the A's or Baez office can find an envelope or stamps OR KC has received them and destroyed them.

The question I have is ... how many more deputies will lose their jobs during her extended stay in the county jail?

and my biggest fear is that Casey will get pregnant again. I cannot imagine how sad that would make me. :(

What I have been pondering over these last few days is --- What is it like for a sociopath to be in jail/prison and to be isolated from human contact for 20+ hours a day? What are the long term affects? What is the % of the population in prison that is considered to be from a sociopath background? I know that we have all read a few tidbits of articles relating to this topic - but I am sure that there has been indepth studies done.....

I have read that the biological relatives of sociopaths were 4 - 5 times more likely to be sociopathic than the average person. Hmmmmm .... could this explain some of Cindy's behavior????

Perhaps I will dig in and see what I can share with everyone. I would love to hear your thoughts.......

There is a bit more of this type of talk in the psych profile thread but the psych profile thread is on the second page about now I think.

Well gosh look what we did for Karla in Canada she had her own cottage, a university degree, a new identity, a new hubby , and a new baby sceeeeryy!! I lived not too far from it all with a 14 year old daughter!
I can see this happening again.........not

OMG- she has a baby now?!?!

Yup and a great job at guess go ahead what she is :furious: :waitasec:

I often wonder that Casey didn't study her story. Same personallity, good looks etc.

When she is convicted, if she gets the dp she will be sent to the state pen on death row, right? While she plays out her years of appeals. Are death row inmates not kept in solitary in FL?

Some people who appose the dp are as concerned with the conditions of being held on death row as they are the act of being put to death.

Yup and a great job at guess go ahead what she is :furious: :waitasec:

oh G0d, do I even want to know? what, a youth counsler or high school teacher or something?

Once you are convicted of a crime you go to prison to serve your sentence.
Here in CA you go to jail while pending trial and if your sentence is less than one year. That is why often people get one year and one day as a sentence because that makes them have to go to prison.IOW, you can be sentenced to jail her in CA anyway.
Prison is a much much nastier place than jail. No comparison.

Popular jail around here is the Farm. People go there for drug sentences.

She was a socioligist in Montreal prior to the baby
then she moved to the Antillies (sp) to raise her child in peace blah
Y'all can't be that dumb in the south LOL I know that for sure

She was a socioligist in Montreal prior to the baby
then she moved to the Antillies (sp) to raise her child in peace blah
Y'all can't be that dumb in the south LOL I know that for sure

We must be thinking of different Carla's.

Maybe Baez should make sure there is a copy of this book in the jail for her. lol Shoot some of the recipes sound pretty good, I'm going to have to try them!

http://www.jailhousecooking.net/

Hmmm, buy 2 moon pies and bingo...there you go, a bigger bra size! :crazy:

That would be the ONLY thing I could stand about jail..I would gladly give up the over the shoulder boulder holder!

Hmmm, buy 2 moon pies and bingo...there you go, a bigger bra size! :crazy:

That would be the ONLY thing I could stand about jail..I would gladly give up the over the shoulder boulder holder!

Way funny! :dance:

Doubt it. I was thinking about nursing school but found they do a background check when you send in your application. No felons allowed. Hell I can't even vote.. I sure can't imagine them letting a felon be a lawyer LOL.

I have a friend who became a police officer, but he had to get a full pardon first from the Governor or someone. He has retired now, but he was one of the best officers they had because of his "experience" from the other side of the law.

On a clip from the Nancy Grace show tonight it was showing the jail cell and someone (I'm assuming Casey) was sitting there reading a book, I know there has been discussion here about what she is reading so I replayed it, it was a Steven King book, could not make out the actual title however.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member