Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just My opionion, but that '03 doesn't look like her handwritting. I definently think someone added that.

Why would Cindy lie that it was written in 2005 when you can see it`s from 2003? Besides, she corrected the year. Is it possible that she just remembered the year wrong, as people would think if it were someone else than Cindy.

You are right. It was just a mistake. She has so many dates in her head.

I feel sorry for the A's, except for Lee. He is kind of creepy.

Ok, beat me up :cry:

Another thing I was thinking of, does anyone know if they took a pen into evidence. I was wondering if they found a red pen laying next to the diary, and would search it for finger prints.

Thanks for the links. I have been thinking about this diary, the red ink, the missing pages and the paper found in the car written in red ink and the notes that were taken from Caylee's room (read it in one of the threads but don't have the link.) ( If I am wrong please correct me). My assumption and conclusion is this. If the paper in the car or the notes found in Caylee's room matches the paper out of the diary or even the ink used in the entry of the diary then LE has made a connection and the entry was written in 08. It would not be uncommon for someone to have started a diary in an earlier year and added entries in the future. So, a paper and ink analysis would prove when the entry was made I would think....

Your idea is great but I'm pretty sure that the last time Cindy and George were on LKL their lawyer told Cindy that he is in posession of the diary. If that is true then we know no one is doing any analysis or tests. :( Sad, huh?

If the date is '03, WHY did Cindy claim it was 2005 on LKL? More lies?

I have a lot of trouble with the confusion with dates with this family. I keep a calendar of events for my family. I need to keep track of who does what, when. I’m sure some of us keep a note, if not on a calendar, somewhere, for something as mundane as a menstrual cycle. The fact that the June 9th and June 16th were confused bewilders me. Yes, it’s true that one can forget what date a holiday falls on but a quick look at the calendar will advise you of the proper date. How long and how many people went with the June 9th date? IMO, one day is too much. Why not glance at a calendar for something as monumental as this. I can't think of anything that would be more important than a missing baby, my baby! With that said, it appears to me that they forget a lot. The day, the date, the year. Caylee needed child care, whether it be CK, CA or Zanni, really doesn’t matter at all who it was. Did they not jot this all down somewhere, to keep track of who, what and where and when? Was this all left for the last minute? I truly don’t think so. As for the diary, CA was quite adamant as to the year. Why? Sure, she could have misspoke but IMO, she knew exactly where she was going with this. Too many date mix ups for me. :confused:

And, may I add, too many pages missing in the entirety of this case.

At the request of JWG, I am posting the following images.

Left Side Photo Image
picture.php

Right Side Photo Image
picture.php

Full Photo
picture.php

Center
picture.php

picture.php

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

It certainly L@@KS like some pages were torn out....

& I know in OUR Home...
we have ~ ALL ~ done that B-4
* * RECEIVE a Journal for Christmas...

we start out the 1st of the new year writing....

get busy... and forget ....

then later.... perhaps yes...... even several years...
need
a new book.... to write in... and YES>>> tear out the

pages ... and

SAME HERE I THINK !!!

ANY WAYS>>>> I Believe KC ! Did Murder Little Angel CAYLEE !

I believe LE can ~ P R O V E IT ~ ! ! ! !

Thank GOD ! ! !

The Jury will see the Evidence Presented.....

It will SPEAK ~ Then The Jury Will SPEAK ! ! ! = KC:behindbar

JMO

God Bless ~!
jjgram

Your idea is great but I'm pretty sure that the last time Cindy and George were on LKL their lawyer told Cindy that he is in posession of the diary. If that is true then we know no one is doing any analysis or tests. :( Sad, huh?

I heard the same thing and was a little confused because I thought LE had this diary and took it in for evidence and we got to see it when some of the discovery came out. But I did hear Cindy say on LK that BC had the diary and I asked myself for what? If it belongs to Casey why would BC have it, why wouldn't Cindy have it if the SA was not going to use it. So, I to am confused and just figured Cindy is just lying. How would we find out the truth? If LE has it or if BC has it and why would he have it, he is not Casey's attorney. Anyone know? Please and Thank you. :blowkiss:

I have a lot of trouble with the confusion with dates with this family. I keep a calendar of events for my family. I need to keep track of who does what, when. I’m sure some of us keep a note, if not on a calendar, somewhere, for something as mundane as a menstrual cycle. The fact that the June 9th and June 16th were confused bewilders me. Yes, it’s true that one can forget what date a holiday falls on but a quick look at the calendar will advise you of the proper date. How long and how many people went with the June 9th date? IMO, one day is too much. Why not glance at a calendar for something as monumental as this. I can't think of anything that would be more important than a missing baby, my baby! With that said, it appears to me that they forget a lot. The day, the date, the year. Caylee needed child care, whether it be CK, CA or Zanni, really doesn’t matter at all who it was. Did they not jot this all down somewhere, to keep track of who, what and where and when? Was this all left for the last minute? I truly don’t think so. As for the diary, CA was quite adamant as to the year. Why? Sure, she could have misspoke but IMO, she knew exactly where she was going with this. Too many date mix ups for me. :confused:

I have never understood how the June 9th date ever came into play , especially when KC told Lee she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. I mean , I would have immediatelly grabbed a calendar and started counting back , instead of popping out a date of June 9th.
This bunch never fails to amaze me!!

This is what I was wondering too...if anyone should know the date on the diary you would think that Cindy would...'03 was clearly written on the page opposite of the entry in question. Maybe it is an issue of them not being able to keep all the lies straight ? Maybe the date on the diary is just another one of their "mistruths".

Don't worry, Cindy will come up with some other lie to cover for this one. Talk about a tangled web

While I have never thought KC was the sharpest knife in the drawer, I also don't agree that she is so stupid that she would allude to getting rid of Caylee in a journal as this entry has been alleged to be about. I know there are cases where people's own words do them in, but I just don't see it playing out that way in this particular case. With her love of all things online, I can see KC possibly posting something to that effect on an online confession site. There are quite a few of those on the internet, and because one doesn't save their "confession" but just enters it into a forum like we post on here, computer forensics at best would indicate only a visit to the site but not the confession.

Since we now know that BC has the diary, LE must not be conducting any writing, ink analysis on it, right ? I don't understand why they didn't take the diary, at least they could have had the FBI do ink analysis to try and get a time frame for the entry and the '03 written.

I wondered about that also---but I wondered more as to why BC has it and why CA gave him that ugly look when he said LE could have it.

I wondered about that also---but I wondered more as to why BC has it and why CA gave him that ugly look when he said LE could have it.

Perhaps BC is having their own testing done?:waitasec:

Maybe, but what for?

Hoping it will prove to be from '03. Then they can go on LKL and make a big fuss about it. They're desperate to find just one thing that makes KC right and us all wrong.:rolleyes:

The diary doesn't mean a thing otherwise LE would have taken it for evidence ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back