Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure, I would have to go back and look at what I was looking at to come up with the 23rd. Maybe I was reading it was thought to have been written between the 21st-23rd. And right I did read where the book was manufactured in 2004 so no it could not been written in 2003. I just took out a 2003 calendar and looked at the 23rd and looked at a 2008 calendar on the 23rd and notice they were on the same days.

Sometimes here where I work the guys turn in time sheets for they're daily work and you ought to see some of the dates, years they put on the sheets. Sometimes I wonder where are these peoples mind?

:hug:
I thought I may have missed something...
I totally understand viewing other people's work sheets...I have been dissecting receipts and log entries and files...and either it's messy, eligible or lacking in detail....!!! LOL I don't like when things are lacking details..LOL

IF you are missing a post or have had your post edited...

Just a friendly reminder that it is against TOS to discuss other members...

:seeya:

Does anyone else remember one of the first interviews CA gave to local media when she stated that one of the first things "they" (meaning the Anthony family) did was go to KC's room and go through all of her diarys and notebooks?

I need to find this interview. I believe this is why they didn't destroy it, they had said on tv that KC did in fact keep a diary/journal and loved to write, anything missing or destroyed would have been noticed presumably after that interview. You know LE was watching all of those interviews for any little clues that might pop up.

Just an idea. Wish I could find the video of that interview because I remember at the time thinking why did they NOT turn these over to LE right away and instead look at them on thier own. UUGGHHHH!

FWIW, I remember this video and am looking for it as well. I recall CA standing in front of the garage when she says this. I also seem to recall, she was holding a notebook or something. Something else I remember about this video and see if this jogs any other thoughts from others. CA was asking for Casey's friends to go through any papers she may have left with them and give them to her.

I don't think so but a little while ago I was reading old threads and at the very beginning she was quoted as saying she was going through ICA's journals looking for clues. Hmmm maybe I should tweet that to JA.
Now that's very interesting.

FWIW, I remember this video and am looking for it as well. I recall CA standing in front of the garage when she says this. I also seem to recall, she was holding a notebook or something. Something else I remember about this video and see if this jogs any other thoughts from others. CA was asking for Casey's friends to go through any papers she may have left with them and give them to her.
No...don't remember that...but do remember the paper of items that read like either a "to do" list or a grocery list. I could never figure how it meant anything, but Cindy obviously thought it was proof Casey was a good mother.

No...don't remember that...but do remember the paper of items that read like either a "to do" list or a grocery list. I could never figure how it meant anything, but Cindy obviously thought it was proof Casey was a good mother.

HAHA! She would!
To do list: neck breaking...
Grocery list: chloroform, push up bra
Yep! MOTY!!

I think it was a grocery list and Cindy was saying that some of the food on the list could have been for Caylee because Casey and Caylee are the same little person and eat the same things? Some silliness like that. :)

HAHA! She would!
Yep! MOTY!!

Didn't KC buy a huge package of paper towels at Target. I mean why would she do that? What was the urgency other than a big mess to clean up in her trunk?

Didn't KC buy a huge package of paper towels at Target. I mean why would she do that? What was the urgency other than a big mess to clean up in her trunk?

Yeah, but she bought the towels after the car had already been towed. :) Unless she bought them to replace a bunch of paper towels she'd already USED on the car... :waitasec:

Which has nothing to do with the diary, so we're going to upset the mods again if we don't get back on topic lol.

I know this is asking a lot of LE and forensic types but... I wonder if there's a way to tell an approximate date pages are torn out? It stands to reason if something was ripped in '08 it might have a different appearance than something torn in '04.

Rough edges could have been smoother over time. Dirt could have collected in the tears... like that.

My personal opinion is they were torn, and the date '03 was affixed after Caylee's death and Casey's little "missive" went directly to her feelings of "no regrets" about the baby's murder.

But overall I think there's a chance the FBI lab could give an approximate on when pages were ripped. Or am I in La La Land?

I found the WFTV article mentioning this. Click here to read it. It looks like it was during a prayer vigil on July 20, 2010. Hope that helps you to find it.

She thought it was proof the nanny existed... Casey must have written these lists for a nanny to tell her what to feed Caylee. Casey quickly dismissed that idea during a jail visit. She stated something like 'If the list was about Caylee, it would have contained healthy food. This list was for me, I love bagels.'

This is probably the video you're referring to: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNG2n7YzwwA[/ame]

Anyway, these interviews indicate that Cindy - or as it states in the article, the family - most likely came across this diary very early on. Before the bond hearing, so it was before people were going through their trash AND before search warrants were executed. They could have easily disposed it without raising any red flags.

Not drawing any conclusions, just throwing it out there ;)

HAHA! She would!
Yep! MOTY!!

LOL :floorlaugh: Good one!!!

And to add to your list:

Errands: Get $ from mom's BOA account..
Visit Grandma=steal checks

I don't think CA ever expected LE to find Caylee while they were out in LA. Otherwise that diary page would have been "flushy, flushy". I believe CA would have confronted KC the next time she visited with her had she found the diary after KC was charged with murder. If KC had put the '03 there CA probably would not have even noticed the entry, nor remembered the book had to have been purchased in 2004, not 2003. jmo

OT but a listing in a drawer does not prove it is for the nanny. If KC had made a list she would have given it to the nanny. It would do no good sitting in her drawer for 1 1/2 years. You would think the nanny would know by now what the baby can eat and what she can't. CA thinks no one else is able to think logically. Too much!!!!

I wonder if any of the A's could forge an '03 in Casey's handwriting? The diary wasn't photographed right away was it? Say the A's came across the diary, maybe they were afraid to destroy it, not knowing if LE had seen it or had knowledge of it, or not knowing if KC would bring it to the attention of her lawyers/LE, could one of them (the A's) have written the '03 in the corner to try and protect KC from her own written words?

MOO

I wouldn't put it past CA to do that. I mentioned before how much alike their handwritting is. I believe, CA found that journal...(it reads like a confession of sorts and would love for this to be proven that it was written in 2008)..even ICA's handwritting is the same now, so when that was written knowing that particular journal wasn't made until 2004....it has CA all over it, to me...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Speculation Only
I believe the above entry was written in 2008 I went to look at theTime line to see what was happening in Casey's life just before it was written.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/cma-timeline-june-16-30-2008/

Mon. June 16
No one other than Casey and George claim to have seen Caylee.
Casey leaves the A Home and does not return to sleep at home again until July 16 when Cindy catches us with her
Casey goes to Blockbuster with Tony and they rent movies, stay up late to watch them, go to bed together
Tues.June 17
Tony skips school today, he and Casey sleep in
Casey returns to A home while G&C are at work, she backs car in the garage.
Casey downloads photo of Caylee with great-grand-dad Pleasea
Wed. June 18
1:30 to 2:42 Casey goes home while G&C are at work, backs car in the garage and borrows shovel from Brian Burner(has shovel for about 45-60 mins)
3PM Casey's phone is in a remote area without her phone or it is turned OFF
4:11 Casey is back in the area of Tony's apartment.
6:57pm Casey's phone goes silent and does not ping until 8:32 the next morning at Tony's apartment.
Thurs. June 19
Casey is Helping Tony find a new place to live, they go to Crane's Landing Apartments together
Fri. June 20
Brian Burner says he saw Casey back car in the garage this day.
FUSIAN Friday!!! Hot Body contest
Casey was busy texting people telling them to come out to Fusian to party.
Casey styled herself as a Work at Fusian Manager of the shot girls...in reality she was an unpaid promo girl according to Fusian managers.
Pictures taken of Casey having a great time partying at Fusian, return to Tony's apartment at 3AM
Sat. June 21
Casey at Tony's apartment all weekend
Casey adds 23 pics of herself at Fusian to her Myspace page.
Plays phone tag with her parents

Journal entry
I have no regrets, just a bit worried.
I just want for everything to work out okay.
I completely trust my own judgment & know that I made the right decision.
I just hope that the end justifies the means.
I just want to know what the future will hold for me.
I guess I will soon see --
This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.
I hope that my happiness will continue to grow --
I've made new friends that I really like.
I've surrounded myself with good people --
I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Speculation Only
I believe the above entry was written in 2008 I went to look at theTime line to see what was happening in Casey's life just before it was written.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/cma-timeline-june-16-30-2008/

Mon. June 16
No one other than Casey and George claim to have seen Caylee.
Casey leaves the A Home and does not return to sleep at home again until July 16 when Cindy catches us with her
Casey goes to Blockbuster with Tony and they rent movies, stay up late to watch them, go to bed together
Tues.June 17
Tony skips school today, he and Casey sleep in
Casey returns to A home while G&C are at work, she backs car in the garage.
Casey downloads photo of Caylee with great-grand-dad Pleasea
Wed. June 18
1:30 to 2:42 Casey goes home while G&C are at work, backs car in the garage and borrows shovel from Brian Burner(has shovel for about 45-60 mins)
3PM Casey's phone is in a remote area without her phone or it is turned OFF
4:11 Casey is back in the area of Tony's apartment.
6:57pm Casey's phone goes silent and does not ping until 8:32 the next morning at Tony's apartment.
Thurs. June 19
Casey is Helping Tony find a new place to live, they go to Crane's Landing Apartments together
Fri. June 20
Brian Burner says he saw Casey back car in the garage this day.
FUSIAN Friday!!! Hot Body contest
Casey was busy texting people telling them to come out to Fusian to party.
Casey styled herself as a Work at Fusian Manager of the shot girls...in reality she was an unpaid promo girl according to Fusian managers.
Pictures taken of Casey having a great time partying at Fusian, return to Tony's apartment at 3AM
Sat. June 21
Casey at Tony's apartment all weekend
Casey adds 23 pics of herself at Fusian to her Myspace page.
Plays phone tag with her parents

Journal entry
I have no regrets, just a bit worried.
I just want for everything to work out okay.
I completely trust my own judgment & know that I made the right decision.
I just hope that the end justifies the means.
I just want to know what the future will hold for me.
I guess I will soon see --
This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.
I hope that my happiness will continue to grow --
I've made new friends that I really like.
I've surrounded myself with good people --
I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

:yourock:

Been thinking about this for awhile now.
BC turned over the defendant's dairy on 02/12/2010 consisting of 152 pages. I have been wondering whether or not the defendant wrote in the diary on the last page first leading up to June 21st of 2008 and the supposed torn out pages might have shown what she was doing after this point. If this is the case then there should be prior pages than what we have seen as picture evidence of the last two pages which could fit in the SA time line with witness statements. mo

Baez is adamant the diary is from 2003. From his just filed Motion about his witness list :

Kenneth Drupiewski was listed to rebut the State's recent attempts to introduce a diary written by Miss Anthony while she was a juvenile in high school. Despite the obvious date of 2003 on the dialry the State has at tax payers expense, spared no expense in utilizing both the FBI and Secret Service to date this diary to fit their timeline. Despite their inability to do so, this does not appear to deter the State in presenting this evidence. Mr. Drupiewski is one of the individuals mentioned in the diary and will be able to testify about the timing of breaking up with Casey Anthony as a high school student.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2011/0216/26889138.pdf

I really hoped they compared the ink and found the 2003 different than the rest. Oooh ooh maybe in the supplemental discovery just handed over!!! And just because she talked about Kenneth on a previous page does not mean there wasn't a lapse where the diary wasn''t written in. I have years long lapses in a journal I keep. Sometimes.

The document from the manufacturer stating it wasn't made until 2004 isn't enough proof?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back