Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have very dry skin. I'm going to try it too! I use volumizing shampoo. I hope it doesn't make me fatter. I'll report back.

LOL You won't be fat - you'll just be fluffy!!:crazy:

Fluffy.jpg

I have very dry skin. I'm going to try it too! I use volumizing shampoo. I hope it doesn't make me fatter. I'll report back.

If it does let me know so I can use it as an excuse....;)

http://www.wesh.com/news/24595095/detail.html

Casey Orders Cocoa, Beef Sticks, Overdraws Account
Casey Anthony’s latest order from the jail’s commissary includes snack foods and personal care items, records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.

Anthony’s account was $6.94 overdrawn, as of Aug. 10, her account summary shows.

Mr Baez will not be happy that we are talking about this. LOL!

http://www.wesh.com/news/24595095/detail.html

Casey Orders Cocoa, Beef Sticks, Overdraws Account
Casey Anthony’s latest order from the jail’s commissary includes snack foods and personal care items, records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.

Anthony’s account was $6.94 overdrawn, as of Aug. 10, her account summary shows.

Mr Baez will not be happy that we are talking about this. LOL!

How the blue blazes does ICA get overdrawn in less than two weeks??? CA dropped $140.00 into her account 7.29 and today is 8.11. ..... guess ICA got the message to stock up now cause the funds will dry up. .... naw, CA or GA will simply give ICA what she wants, when she wants it.

How the blue blazes does ICA get overdrawn in less than two weeks??? CA dropped $140.00 into her account 7.29 and today is 8.11. ..... guess ICA got the message to stock up now cause the funds will dry up. .... naw, CA or GA will simply give ICA what she wants, when she wants it.

On 7.29 Casey was already about $50 in the hole. Add $140 = $90. Less 13 days for room and board @ $1.50 day = $19.50, $90 – $19.50 = $70.50.

Sooooooo, she spent about $78 at the commissary.

On 7.29 Casey was already about $50 in the hole. Add $140 = $90. Less 13 days for room and board @ $1.50 day = $19.50, $90 – $19.50 = $70.50.

Sooooooo, she spent about $78 at the commissary.

Don't forget she doesn't have a zero balance; she's in the hole by $6.94. Wouldn't that mean she spent $84.94? ( jumping off from your calculations) And it's not like spending that much at a store. Things cost pennies to the dollar...:eek:

Don't forget she doesn't have a zero balance; she's in the hole by $6.94. Wouldn't that mean she spent $84.94? ( jumping off from your calculations) And it's not like spending that much at a store. Things cost pennies to the dollar...:eek:

I was rounding because I didn't immediately have the exact starting negative balance and I was too lazy to look it up. If she has $70.50 in the account and it is now $8 in the hole, she spent *about* $78. About.

:banghead:Sheeze ..... again ICA spends, and spends more money than she has available. It plainly appears she KNEW she would be in the hole AGAIN by purchasing more than she could afford. Boy oh boy, if I was in the jail accounting office knowing a prisoner/inmate was going to be a "visitor" for a lengthy period I would make sure I collected the daily cost charged, $1.50/daily, upfront by the month or the time known PRIOR to releasing any funds for "personal use".

Just another way ICA and JB are telling the court system .... screw you! Rules don't apply to us. :furious:

She'll just buy whatever she likes now knowing full well she has Cindy 100% wrapped around her little finger and that Cindy won't allow Casey to be in debt, nothing has changed. I think Casey has learned that by ignoring Cindy completely she has made her even more desperate, more willing to do her bidding, more pitifully infatuated.

Casey has no need to restrict herself or live within a budget IMO, she may spend freely as she chooses and it's one of her few pleasures left so why wouldn't she?

She'll just buy whatever she likes now knowing full well she has Cindy 100% wrapped around her little finger and that Cindy won't allow Casey to be in debt, nothing has changed. I think Casey has learned that by ignoring Cindy completely she has made her even more desperate, more willing to do her bidding, more pitifully infatuated.

Casey has no need to restrict herself or live within a budget IMO, she may spend freely as she chooses and it's one of her few pleasures left so why wouldn't she?

I know we've talked about it but I don't have the "heart" to read back - she bought MORE shampoo and conditioner? I shampoo my hair every day and I don't go through shampoo like she does! Maybe they are teensy bottles? Crazy! And I guess she just isn't eating jail food or she'd be a "big house" with all the junk food she seems to eat.

So Cindy trotted over there - what twelve days or two weeks ago? Let's see how long it takes her to make the return trip.

Poor KC, sittin in jail eatin beef jerky & beggin for a dime. Me, I didn't kill my kid, she grew up to be a wonderul daughter, wife & mother of 4 boys. I am with her in Europe. 2nd trip to Germany in a month ( baby born Jul 8) On first trip we went to Belgium & now we are in Luxembourg. I know I didnt eat beef jerky for dinner. Cindy should have given her killer daughter the msg long ago, go to school, get an education, work for what you have & dont expect it to be handed to you and most of all, dont kill your kids.
Hum, Europe or jail............. I know where I would rather be.

I know we've talked about it but I don't have the "heart" to read back - she bought MORE shampoo and conditioner? I shampoo my hair every day and I don't go through shampoo like she does! Maybe they are teensy bottles? Crazy! And I guess she just isn't eating jail food or she'd be a "big house" with all the junk food she seems to eat.

So Cindy trotted over there - what twelve days or two weeks ago? Let's see how long it takes her to make the return trip.

At least she didn't buy a bra or, if she did, the media took Mr Baez's words to heart and didn't report it. :biggrin:

essies, that picture is too scary! don't scare me before bed! LOL :)

Yes it's overdrawn $6.94. Her Mom just put $140 into it on July 29th. Wow! I wonder what all she is ordering, that her orders are so big.

http://www..com/2010/08/casey-anthony-out-of-money-cant-buy-snacks/

I seem to remember 'Leon', the guy imprisoned for murder, dimemberment and causing an indecency to a body, ("but it's not as bad as it sounds" !!!) who wrote to KC was going to try to donate to her account. People like that will pull through for her.

Not trying to get to off topic, but I just have to know. Looking at the list of what is availible for purchase {http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html} I could not help but notice item 6262 Bago Mayonnaise for $0.85. This led me to question - Do the inmates have access to a refridgerator, or do florida heat laws not apply to open jars of mayo and food poisoning. I searched google for "Bago Mayonnaise" and it just returns a buch of MP3 downloads. Just baffled at what you can get as an imate!

Yes it's overdrawn $6.94. Her Mom just put $140 into it on July 29th. Wow! I wonder what all she is ordering, that her orders are so big.

http://www..com/2010/08/casey-anthony-out-of-money-cant-buy-snacks/

Wish I could give my kids *who aren't in prison* the kind of money Cindy and George put in ICA's account and not make my mortgage payments!

Not trying to get to off topic, but I just have to know. Looking at the list of what is availible for purchase {http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html} I could not help but notice item 6262 Bago Mayonnaise for $0.85. This led me to question - Do the inmates have access to a refridgerator, or do florida heat laws not apply to open jars of mayo and food poisoning. I searched google for "Bago Mayonnaise" and it just returns a buch of MP3 downloads. Just baffled at what you can get as an imate!

Maybe they're shelf-stable packets, like the packets of ketchup you get at McDonald's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back