Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111988

Court records show that a collection agency has opened a case to recover money Casey Anthony owes on her theft case.

I think the small deposits brought her jail account out of the red, but she still owes the court money. I don't know how a collection agency can hope to recover funds from her.
I doubt there will be further deposits from mom and pop if the money's going to a collection agency.

Maybe she'll be snackless. Do you think the A's would pay the court fees so they can keep giving ICA money?

I guess her Credit report score will be poopoo.

Not a pleasant experience having a collection agency after you, my previous employer started using a collection agency to recover money and I was the one who had to handle the calls after they received their letters, called us and I had to tell them they had to deal with the collection agency.

Not sure how that works either. Maybe so much would come out to repay the debt. I thought they had paid off the debt. jmo

IIRC Baez/Casey had paid back the BoA for the theft of Amy's account, the BoA sent Baez a letter stating that it still reserved the right to prosecute..
Could it be court costs?
Don't remember.

What part of poor,indigent doesn't she know and understand? She will have to change her ways.:dance: I'm sure G. and C. will wait for some poor soul to pay. KC you are on a diet as of now.

I know we've talked about it but I don't have the "heart" to read back - she bought MORE shampoo and conditioner? I shampoo my hair every day and I don't go through shampoo like she does! Maybe they are teensy bottles? Crazy! And I guess she just isn't eating jail food or she'd be a "big house" with all the junk food she seems to eat.

So Cindy trotted over there - what twelve days or two weeks ago? Let's see how long it takes her to make the return trip.

-----------------------------
I thought the same thing.Wait til she gets to prison,better get used to the food now. She will be eating it for a h*11 of a long time. C better knock it off or it will go on a long time.:croc:

IIRC Baez/Casey had paid back the BoA for the theft of Amy's account, the BoA sent Baez a letter stating that it still reserved the right to prosecute..
Could it be court costs?
Don't remember.

-----------------------
I think it is court costs.I remember thinking how will she pay it?

bbm

I would think jail food would have to be healthy, no? Of course, it's probably not all that appetizing. Too bad Casey!

It has to be balanced. Notice she gets fruit and/or salad a total of 3 to 4 times per month - otherwise it is all canned goodness.

Too bad she isn't waiting in Sheriff Joe's Jail - Loaf looks like baked digested dog food (KWIM) - it has X amount of calories and is nutritionally balanced. Delivered in two meals a day. With sufficient calories, 2 meals is all you need - it costs $.40/prisoner/day!! Now that I would enjoy hearing about.

In CA they even add real meat to their loaf. In AZ, it is veggie for everybody, with the main flavor coming from chili powder.

Ah, DOC in FL does use Loaf at the prison facility, it is used as punishment but not til after they are convicted I guess?

DOC’s loaves, baked at the nearby Wakulla Correctional Institution, had an overpowering smell of spinach and a mushy consistency with a bland taste that, while far from a gastronomical delight, did not induce a gag reflex when sniffed, chewed or swallowed.

But Crist said that, with a little gravy and heated up as the recipe calls for, most people probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the loaf and genuine meat loaf. (that's part of the problem, there is no gravy!!)

“I don’t find anything offensive about it,” Crist, R-Tampa, said, “but it’s not something I’d order off the menu.”

The consensus: the worst thing about the loaf is its consistency, which one guinea pig likened to “something that’s been eaten before.”

“It’s not real tasty.”

“It doesn’t smell bad.”

“It’s awful.”

LOL

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2010/02/prison-food-loaf-not-offensive-but-tastes-like-its-already-been-eaten-before/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111988

Court records show that a collection agency has opened a case to recover money Casey Anthony owes on her theft case.

I think the small deposits brought her jail account out of the red, but she still owes the court money. I don't know how a collection agency can hope to recover funds from her.
I doubt there will be further deposits from mom and pop if the money's going to a collection agency.

Maybe she'll be snackless. Do you think the A's would pay the court fees so they can keep giving ICA money?

Here is the docket from myorangeclerk.com for Case #: 2008-CF-013331-A-O

01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM) ()
Courtroom: TBA

01/25/2010 Court Minutes - Plea/Sentencing

01/25/2010 Judgment Recorded & Filed

01/25/2010 Order for Cost/Charges/Fees

01/25/2010 Sentence Guidelines Score Sheet

01/25/2010 Restitution Order/Victim Form

01/25/2010 Notice of Fines and Costs

01/25/2010 Order of Probation

01/25/2010 Order for Blood Specimen Testing for DNA Analysis

01/25/2010 Correspondence Investigative Costs Expernse Report From Orange County Sheriff's Office

01/25/2010 Plea Agreement Form

04/01/2010 $5.00 Partial Payment Fee
05/01/2010 $5.00 Partial Payment Fee
06/01/2010 $5.00 Partial Payment Fee
07/01/2010 $5.00 Partial Payment Fee
08/01/2010 $5.00 Partial Payment Fee

08/01/2010 $10 Assessment Non Payment

08/07/2010 Removed from Collection Program & Sent to Collection Agency

08/07/2010 Case Sent to Collection Agency - Alliance One

08/07/2010 Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done

08/13/2010 Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency

It has to be balanced. Notice she gets fruit and/or salad a total of 3 to 4 times per month - otherwise it is all canned goodness.

Too bad she isn't waiting in Sheriff Joe's Jail - Loaf looks like baked digested dog food (KWIM) - it has X amount of calories and is nutritionally balanced. Delivered in two meals a day. With sufficient calories, 2 meals is all you need - it costs $.40/prisoner/day!! Now that I would enjoy hearing about.

In CA they even add real meat to their loaf. In AZ, it is veggie for everybody, with the main flavor coming from chili powder.

Ah, DOC in FL does use Loaf at the prison facility, it is used as punishment but not til after they are convicted I guess?

DOC’s loaves, baked at the nearby Wakulla Correctional Institution, had an overpowering smell of spinach and a mushy consistency with a bland taste that, while far from a gastronomical delight, did not induce a gag reflex when sniffed, chewed or swallowed.

But Crist said that, with a little gravy and heated up as the recipe calls for, most people probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the loaf and genuine meat loaf. (that's part of the problem, there is no gravy!!)

“I don’t find anything offensive about it,” Crist, R-Tampa, said, “but it’s not something I’d order off the menu.”

The consensus: the worst thing about the loaf is its consistency, which one guinea pig likened to “something that’s been eaten before.”

“It’s not real tasty.”

“It doesn’t smell bad.”

“It’s awful.”

LOL

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2010/02/prison-food-loaf-not-offensive-but-tastes-like-its-already-been-eaten-before/

I just had to respond to your post. I love Sheriff Joe's Jail, I think he should be allowed to be even tougher. All jails and prisons should be run the way Sheriff Joe runs his. If I ran a prison there would be no commissary, TV's or radios. They would work alright but at a penny an hour and that would be to pay their fines and the rest would go to their victims, victims family or a victims fund. Boy I could go on and on with this.
IMO if you don't like jail or prison then be a law abiding citizens.
I hate seeing or reading about the big kissies who think their rights are being violated. I just want to go there and give them all a piece of my mind. It wouldn't be pretty I can assure you.

A new visitor log has been posted on one of the more accurate and interesting blogs (I understand I can't post the link here.)

The author of the blog has made some interesting findings about new lawyers, Dorothy Sims and Richard Gabriel along with JB and Jeanene Barrette, visiting KC on July 30.

This is a very interesting development. The blog also details the profiles of the two new lawyers.

A new visitor log has been posted on one of the more accurate and interesting blogs (I understand I can't post the link here.)

The author of the blog has made some interesting findings about new lawyers, Dorothy Sims and Richard Gabriel along with JB and Jeanene Barrette, visiting KC on July 30.

This is a very interesting development. The blog also details the profiles of the two new lawyers.

Any clue to the title of the blog? ohhhh found it - the one that discusses Caylee daily ... thanks!

New Visitor Log - Courtesy of Caylee Daily

Attachments

• new visitor log.jpg
    new visitor log.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 103
Any clue to the title of the blog? ohhhh found it - the one that discusses Caylee daily ... thanks!

Ahh - full force ahead on the mentally disturbed defense! Maybe I should do some research because I don't know of any that allows you to snap in and out of reality as quickly as ICA has been able to do.

And I'm wondering if they are taking into count the fact this obsessively social person has been locked up solitary for 23 hours a day for the last two years and that in itself may have made her appear to be a little looney.

I saw Michelle Medina listed as a visitor on Nums above posting. I didn't remember her name right off and did a web search. If this is the same one, looks like the defense team is working on some media production after all...

BBM -
Past

* Producer/Director at Timekapsules
* Public Relations Consultant at JohnstonWells
* Anchor/Reporter at KJCT/KRDO

see less...
Education

* Metropolitan State College of Denver

Recommended
Michelle has 1 recommendation(s) 1 person has recommended Michelle
Connections
5 connections
Industry
Broadcast Media

Michelle Medina’s Experience

Producer/Director
Timekapsules

(Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Media Production industry)

August 2001 — September 2003 (2 years 2 months)

Produce personal life stories for clients
Produce and write copy for commercials
Manage and direct crew

http://www.linkedin.com/in/michellemedina

I saw Michelle Medina listed as a visitor on Nums above posting. I didn't remember her name right off and did a web search. If this is the same one, looks like the defense team is working on some media production after all...

BBM -
Past

see less...
Education

Recommended
Connections
5 connections
Industry
Broadcast Media

Producer/Director
Timekapsules

Manage and direct crew

I thought Michelle Medina was an attorney in JB's office...

From Myfoxorlando:

Michelle Medina, who is an attorney at the Baez Law Firm, visited twice.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/060210-Casey-Anthony-spill-caught-on-video

BBM -
Past

see less...
Education

Recommended
Connections
5 connections
Industry
Broadcast Media

Producer/Director
Timekapsules

Manage and direct crew

I thought she worked at the Baez Law Firm :waitasec:

Snaz and Nums
Thanks so much for keeping me straight.
I really thought I had found something that everyone had missed.
It sounded good, didn't it?
I should have known better..
LOL

New Visitor Log - Courtesy of Caylee Daily

Richard Gabriel and his company Decision Analysis are pretty interesting. Looks like his specialty is jury selection. One of the things listed on what they do is "Mirror Juries." They recruit a group of demographically similar people to the actual jury and have them watch the trial then provide day-to-day feedback to the attorneys.
http://www.decisionanalysisinc.com/...abriel&catid=39:consultant-profiles&Itemid=55

Wonder who's paying for his services.

Snaz and Nums
Thanks so much for keeping me straight.
I really thought I had found something that everyone had missed.
It sounded good, didn't it?
I should have known better..
LOL

LOL - Keep it up - we all do it and who knows? :blowkiss:

It could just have easily been something we all did miss. Good for you for hopping in there. That's what WS is all about - a pooling of information. You'll will get used to being corrected, or challenged, or just downright ignored ( in my case anyhow, I wonder why - lol) but all the different opinions with everyone piling more information on top of what we may individually offer is what makes this a fun and interesting place. So much to learn and so much to remember - we all have bits of it we remember well. Post on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower
Back