Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought, let her keep eating and eating, and we may get rid of her when she explodes.

... while i am NO fan of casey, i find all the bashing, pseudo-hilarious, stone-throwing, sarcastic, snide, cutesy, snarky, ha-ha it's soo funny "comments" re. ca's possible bruises/'backne'/junk-food-induced skin/looks to be more than a little bit sickening. is this cr*p the REAL reason why most of us post?? if so, God help us all. WWJD? well, one thing i feel quite cerain about is-- He would NOT be making a comedy out of a truly tragic crime/situation; and keep the bs re. 'we all need comic relief', please.... many of the posts make me wanna puke. jmo, moo, etc...:twocents:

I can completely relate. Many of the posts and threads in this forum make me want to puke too, but those posts and threads relate to graphic details of Caylee's remains so I completely avoid those threads so that I will not/cannot conjure up an image of Caylee that I do NOT want in my memory bank.

I can also relate to many of the comments on this thread as I believe that many here are venting their anger at the actions of KC after the death of her daughter that they have grown to love and want to protect. I would much rather some vent in this thread directed at KC than at each other (out of frustration) in other threads.

... while i am NO fan of casey, i find all the bashing, pseudo-hilarious, stone-throwing, sarcastic, snide, cutesy, snarky, ha-ha it's soo funny "comments" re. ca's possible bruises/'backne'/junk-food-induced skin/looks to be more than a little bit sickening. is this cr*p the REAL reason why most of us post?? if so, God help us all. WWJD? well, one thing i feel quite cerain about is-- He would NOT be making a comedy out of a truly tragic crime/situation; and keep the bs re. 'we all need comic relief', please.... many of the posts make me wanna puke. jmo, moo, etc...:twocents:

I'm sorry you find so many comments less than godly. I was not aware this was a religion-based website. As far as people making jokes to relieve their feelings... I can only say you must not know many members of LE, or at least LE members who have to deal with murders/violent crimes on a regular basis. I suggest you try not to meet any. I doubt you would like them; their senses of humor make these jokes seem very innocent indeed.

Just my experience and not saying this to offend. Pax?

... I would much rather some vent in this thread directed at KC than at each other (out of frustration) in other threads.

You expressed what I wanted to say so much better than I did. Thanks.

I can completely relate. Many of the posts and threads in this forum make me want to puke too, but those posts and threads relate to graphic details of Caylee's remains so I completely avoid those threads so that I will not/cannot conjure up an image of Caylee that I do NOT want in my memory bank.

I can also relate to many of the comments on this thread as I believe that many here are venting their anger at the actions of KC after the death of her daughter that they have grown to love and want to protect. I would much rather some vent in this thread directed at KC than at each other (out of frustration) in other threads.

THANK YOU for saying for me what I had a hard time putting into words.:blowkiss:

After 30+ years of work in areas that absolutely required the ability to make use of the type of "black humor" that would shock outsiders, I can tell the difference between that and cruelty.

Every once in awhile, it seems, a thread devolves into a kind of group "piling on" that does make me wince and need to turn away. Rationalizing it by saying that people "need to vent" is no more acceptable than trying to compare what sometimes gets going to the tension relieving "black humor" mentioned above. It's more like the kind of behavior that leads to stoning or lynching. An exaggeration, of course, but it makes my point.

It's the meanness that bothers me, and the group support and encouragement of it.

You can say that Casey is way more mean, way more cruel. Well, obviously she is. Casey is a monumentally *advertiser censored*ked-up young woman. Hopefully those of us who frequent this site are considerably less so. I like it better when we act like it.

I was attracted to WS last year because of its focus on mature consideration of the facts, rational speculation and honest opinion.

Lest you now attack me, let me say that I am not defending Casey. I detest her. I hope she gets the death penalty that in my opinion she so richly deserves. How much worse can you feel toward a person than that? And, truthfully, back in the days when we had to watch her sashaying her rear end for the cameras while her child was missing, I wanted to see her suffer. But, seeing her exposed and ridiculed causes me to feel a compassion I'd rather not. It doesn’t change the fact that I hope she pays for what she has done with her, no longer so Bella, vita.

So, no. I'm not defending her. But, I do think that some of you should listen to yourselves.

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well-said, and made the point I wanted to make but couldn't even begin to compose so eloquently:)

I'm sorry you find so many comments less than godly. I was not aware this was a religion-based website. As far as people making jokes to relieve their feelings... I can only say you must not know many members of LE, or at least LE members who have to deal with murders/violent crimes on a regular basis. I suggest you try not to meet any. I doubt you would like them; their senses of humor make these jokes seem very innocent indeed.

Just my experience and not saying this to offend. Pax?

Most respectfully bolded by me, for emphasis

This happy heathen appreciates the kind reminder you offered this poster:) :clap:

After 30+ years of work in areas that absolutely required the ability to make use of the type of "black humor" that would shock outsiders, I can tell the difference between that and cruelty.

Every once in awhile, it seems, a thread devolves into a kind of group "piling on" that does make me wince and need to turn away. Rationalizing it by saying that people "need to vent" is no more acceptable than trying to compare what sometimes gets going to the tension relieving "black humor" mentioned above. It's more like the kind of behavior that leads to stoning or lynching. An exaggeration, of course, but it makes my point.

It's the meanness that bothers me, and the group support and encouragement of it.

You can say that Casey is way more mean, way more cruel. Well, obviously she is. Casey is a monumentally *advertiser censored*ked-up young woman. Hopefully those of us who frequent this site are considerably less so. I like it better when we act like it.

I was attracted to WS last year because of its focus on mature consideration of the facts, rational speculation and honest opinion.

Lest you now attack me, let me say that I am not defending Casey. I detest her. I hope she gets the death penalty that in my opinion she so richly deserves. How much worse can you feel toward a person than that? And, truthfully, back in the days when we had to watch her sashaying her rear end for the cameras while her child was missing, I wanted to see her suffer. But, seeing her exposed and ridiculed causes me to feel a compassion I'd rather not. It doesn’t change the fact that I hope she pays for what she has done with her, no longer so Bella, vita.

So, no. I'm not defending her. But, I do think that some of you should listen to yourselves.

Perelandra48, no worries! No one is going to attack you for posting your opinion. That's what everyone here does, post their opinions and banty about all of the facts that we know on this case and speculate on those things that aren't quite clear to us. Sometimes, emotions get too high and yes, things will be said that may seem quite mean to some. But, after posting on this site for a year now, I can tell you that you will not find a better group of people anywhere than the sleuthers that post here regularly. I have come to consider many a poster on this site my friend. Many of us on here have followed this case from day 31 and have simply been appalled at the behavior of the family of that murdered child and sometimes will vent. If it is out of bounds, our fabulous mod squad will come in and remove anything offensive. So, keep posting, and welcome to Websleuths!!

:Welcome-12-june:

Just for the record, I wasn't being mean. I really do wonder how you can go through 58 cans of jalapeno cheese dip with only 41 bags of chips.

You could be right - although it would be hard for anyone to be sympathetic to the fact she's gone through over two thousand dollars of junk food. It all sounds like she is a bottomless pit.

Instead of indicating the amount of bags of snacks she bought, I wish someone had converted it into how many pounds or square footage of food it represented. Somebody at wftv needs to take a picture of the mound of garbage this actually represents.

Better yet they should take a picture of someones arteries after consuming all of this carp!

Just for the record, I wasn't being mean. I really do wonder how you can go through 58 cans of jalapeno cheese dip with only 41 bags of chips.

DUH she dips the beef jerky in there as well...you are funny!

And then I have another non-mean, serious question. Does OCSO pass out hip-hugger scrub pants? serious...do you think they issue low-rider stretch top pants?

Does anyone have any new links to commissary items or a visior list? thanks
~~~~~~
The latest report I have seen.... I like it....moo
Casey Anthony's Jail Account Runs Dry

Posted: 4:06 pm EDT October 14, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's been one year since the case against Casey became official and the accused child killer is expected to be in court Friday of this week.
CASEY’S JAIL ACCOUNT IN THE NEGATIVE
Casey's jail account is in the red by $8.95.
Since Casey has been behind bars, she has spent over $2,000 on a variety of items, including more than 30 beef sticks, 58 cans of jalapeno dip and 41 bags of chips.
Earlier this year, Eyewitness News reported that strangers from California, Georgia and South Carolina sent Casey money to her jail account

Hahahahaha! Gotta be scooping with a finger or something!!

:crazy:

She may use the dip like a condiment on her other meals! Maybe it makes her bologna sandwiches go down alittle easier?:sick:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing Casey get a bit of a come uppance and feeling good about it. The only sickening thing is that some people continue to take up for her.

Eh. If you can't laugh at evil, narcissistic, smug, vain, apparently sadistic baby killers, who can you laugh at?

What I don't understand is why people continue to read threads which upset them. There are plenty of other threads here to read. I dunno - but I do believe in poetic justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back