Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I kinda/sorta think J Barrett did not invoice JB for any services rendered after ALyons stepped away from the case. She had developed a close relationship with ICA and whatever hours she did spend after ICA was declared indigent, she no doubt felt a personal heartstring tug and obligation to gently tell ICA she was leaving. Where ALyons no doubt said to ICA ---- make a deal .... see ya ---- I'll be back (in Arnold's voice) for your sentencing hearing.

I kinda/sorta think J Barrett did not invoice JB for any services rendered after ALyons stepped away from the case. She had developed a close relationship with ICA and whatever hours she did spend after ICA was declared indigent, she no doubt felt a personal heartstring tug and obligation to gently tell ICA she was leaving. Where ALyons no doubt said to ICA ---- make a deal .... see ya ---- I'll be back (in Arnold's voice) for your sentencing hearing.

Oh do you really think ALyon(s) is coming back then? I didn't realize that...

Oh do you really think ALyon(s) is coming back then? I didn't realize that...

Nope, not a snow balls chance in the Florida court would ALyon return to this case. She jumped ship knowing it would go down, eventually. She was good delivering lip service.

Can anyone explain why on earth Casey has stuck with Baez like he's the best attorney that has ever happened? This just does not make sense to me.

IMO, Casey has some "dirt" on Baez. That's all I'm gonna say on that one! :innocent:
Casey is not only a classic narcissist, but has a huge personality disorder and a history of manipulation. I would not be surprised in the least if we someday discover that some major manipulation of Baez occured in the beginning months of this saga.

As far as a possible new member of the defense goes......I feel like I need to construct another "wheel"! LOL We already have the "Wheel of Suspects" (revolving weekly) and now comes the "Wheel of Lawyers"!

JMO....

I'm curious as to whether it is typical for other inmates to have regular contributions to their accounts. Or do most inmates just live on the food and supplies provided by the jail?

I'm curious as to whether it is typical for other inmates to have regular contributions to their accounts. Or do most inmates just live on the food and supplies provided by the jail?

If they have family or friends willing to contribute- otherwise they have to get it the old fashioned way- working for it.

Or, JB and CM could have taken an hour to tell her that the new DP qualified atty Moss was taking over (Moss visited her two days after ALyon officially left the case), and telling her that Mason would be leaving soon, and telling her that they have it all sewed up for her with the sexual abuse claims and the doctor who specializes in that area. IMO

I wonder if this Moss is the same Atty. Moss that is representing witness Bradley Wright as referenced in this (thanks MM!):
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48538453/07192010-SA-Notice-of-Cancellation-of-Depo

:waitasec: If so why would this atty visit ICA?

I wonder if this Moss is the same Atty. Moss that is representing witness Bradley Wright as referenced in this (thanks MM!):
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48538453/07192010-SA-Notice-of-Cancellation-of-Depo

:waitasec: If so why would this atty visit ICA?

The address is the same, so assuming we had the correct Tony Moss that visited KC, it would appear they are one and the same.

http://www.tonymosslaw.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=164

OK - either I dreamed it or I am going stark, raving mad.....I know that in this weekend's daily updates there was an interview transcript between JB and Jane Velez Mitchell where she talked about the psychologist that has been brought in to see KC. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS? I can't find where old daily update threads go to die....so I can't look it up. If I am not crazy, I can't believe WS is not buzzing with this new info. Or was it an old interview?????? JVM and Mike Brooks talked about this psychologist specializing in "sex addiction".

OK - either I dreamed it or I am going stark, raving mad.....I know that in this weekend's daily updates there was an interview transcript between JB and Jane Velez Mitchell where she talked about the psychologist that has been brought in to see KC. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS? I can't find where old daily update threads go to die....so I can't look it up. If I am not crazy, I can't believe WS is not buzzing with this new info. Or was it an old interview?????? JVM and Mike Brooks talked about this psychologist specializing in "sex addiction".

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/30/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Kaine Horman Speaks Out About Missing Son; Casey Anthony Gets a Psychologist

Aired July 30, 2010

Thanks to PattyG:

Part 1:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9camAjakGw&feature=related[/ame]

Part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1gCR3qjngM&feature=related[/ame]

Originally Posted by Snaz
The address is the same, so assuming we had the correct Tony Moss that visited KC, it would appear they are one and the same.

http://www.tonymosslaw.com/index.php...=67&Itemid=164

Thanks Snaz, I missed the address in the Notice of Cancellation. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest somehow? Why would the attorney of Kronk's former roommate visit ICA?

That is the question I have also, nums!
Atty Moss visited Inmate Anthony on July 2, 2010, for about an hour along with JB (2 days after AL left the case).
The State sent Atty Moss the Notice of Cancellation of Deposition of Bradley Wright on July 19, 2010.
Apparently Bradley Wright has been vigorously resisting giving the State a deposition, and is now away on a fishing boat in Connecticut, as a Captain.

Moss has not filed a "Notice of Appearance" (yet) to officially join KC's defense team
He is the attorney for Bradley Wright - Kronk's ex friend who supposedly saw Kronk's ex with duct tape on her.

I just cannot imagine WHY this attorney Moss visited KC when he is an attorney for a Defense witness???? Wouldn't that be some kind of conflict of interest?
That would be like Bradley Wright himself going to visit KC -- to get a "story" straight, or what?

What would Moss possibly have to tell KC, in person, that could not be relayed by JB?

Originally Posted by Snaz

http://www.tonymosslaw.com/index.php...=67&Itemid=164

That is the question I have also, nums!
Atty Moss visited Inmate Anthony on July 2, 2010, for about an hour along with JB (2 days after AL left the case).
The State sent Atty Moss the Notice of Cancellation of Deposition of Bradley Wright on July 19, 2010.
Apparently Bradley Wright has been vigorously resisting giving the State a deposition, and is now away on a fishing boat in Connecticut, as a Captain.

Moss has not filed a "Notice of Appearance" (yet) to officially join KC's defense team
He is the attorney for Bradley Wright - Kronk's ex friend who supposedly saw Kronk's ex with duct tape on her.

I just cannot imagine WHY this attorney Moss visited KC when he is an attorney for a Defense witness???? Wouldn't that be some kind of conflict of interest?
That would be like Bradley Wright himself going to visit KC -- to get a "story" straight, or what?

What would Moss possibly have to tell KC, in person, that could not be relayed by JB?

I asked this question in the Legal Thread and below is the response I received, JB was also there when Mr. Moss visited:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5474290&postcount=1153"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for Our VERIFIED Lawyers[/ame]

I asked this question in the Legal Thread and below is the response I received, JB was also there when Mr. Moss visited:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for Our VERIFIED Lawyers

AZlawyer
"An attorney for a witness could not contact KC except through her attorney (JB), and JB would never have allowed this other attorney to meet with KC alone. Now, if JB or CM or someone else from the defense "team" was there as well, I would say they were meeting with this other attorney to discuss plans for how his client could help KC's defense."

Thank you nums! That goes along with what I was thinking ...
Maybe Baez drug atty Moss to the jail to tell Inmate Anthony himself, why his client, Bradley Wright is resisting the State deposition? Inmate Anthony would no doubt REALLY want Bradley Wright to testify that he saw duct tape on Kronk’s ex wife, and Inmate Anthony would be angry that Bradley Wright refuses to step up and say that, under oath.

AZlawyer
"An attorney for a witness could not contact KC except through her attorney (JB), and JB would never have allowed this other attorney to meet with KC alone. Now, if JB or CM or someone else from the defense "team" was there as well, I would say they were meeting with this other attorney to discuss plans for how his client could help KC's defense."

Thank you nums! That goes along with what I was thinking ...
Maybe Baez drug atty Moss to the jail to tell Inmate Anthony himself, why his client, Bradley Wright is resisting the State deposition? Inmate Anthony would no doubt REALLY want Bradley Wright to testify that he saw duct tape on Kronk’s ex wife, and Inmate Anthony would be angry that Bradley Wright refuses to step up and say that, under oath.

Or else Bradley Wright "mis-spoke" or someone mis-spoke on his behalf and now there is no way he will get up on the stand and testify against Roy Kronk. So, his attorney went along with JB to convince ICA it was a "no go".

Because of comments in this thread, I tried using shampoo instead of bodywash to test it myself. I just want to report that I am amazed at how much better my skin is feeling and looking - even in this heat wave we have been in. Normally, my skin would look so dry, especially after shaving. Now my old skin feels silky even without any lotion.

Thanks so much.

Because of comments in this thread, I tried using shampoo instead of bodywash to test it myself. I just want to report that I am amazed at how much better my skin is feeling and looking - even in this heat wave we have been in. Normally, my skin would look so dry, especially after shaving. Now my old skin feels silky even without any lotion.

Thanks so much.

It's all soap product.
Pert now makes a 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, body wash.

Thanks so much.

I have very dry skin. I'm going to try it too! I use volumizing shampoo. I hope it doesn't make me fatter. I'll report back.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back