Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know if any of the neighbors saw one of her boyfriends over at the house around the same time. I think she may have borrowed the shovel and started to dig and then said "forget it" The neighbor that she borrowed the shovel from reported that he saw the car backed into the drive way and thought it was odd because he had not seen that before.:confused:
maybe she had no key. Someone or something was buried in the yard.

When Jesse met with LE, he told them that on June 25th, he received a call from Casey who was trying to cheer him up over a recent job loss. Casey told him she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together.. Casey said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to he beach for the weekend. The detective wrote: After Jesse learned of this incident with Caylee, Jesse immediatly called LE to let them know this and how it contradicted with what Casey had been telling everyone.

So, not sure who said Jesse overheard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table. Was this Casey, Cindy etc.???
I believe it WAS Jesse.

Do we know what time the press conference is scheduled for tomorrow? Of course I'll be at work...ugh.

Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny!

for real? where?? which icon?

On page two Casey has a make shift Zanny icon towards the bottom, lots of pgs to dig through. Its on the left aways bk.

I also thought that it was said that she knew ZFG for 4 years...1 1/2 of which she "nannied" Caylee...so that's confusing for me now when I read 6 years. I can understand if you leave your child with a sitter for a few days (is that even part of Casey's story? I can't remember) and when you try to locate her she's not where you thought.

you could be right. the 4 years just stuck out to me. nevertheless, i still think its bizarro.

Here is one scenario that I hope is not true. The child became inconvenient. It is very time consuming to feed, clothe, clean and entertain a child. It also requires a lot of energy, especially when you have a hangover. Before, the gparents probably took care of these things. If gmom said mom took the child to bond, that means they were not bonded. Mom did not have her own place. If drugging was involved I do not think her friends would go along with that. If child was left in a car people would report it. Could she have died in the trunk? If the stain was blood you would not need a black light to see it. You would see the stain with a black light if it was urine.

The mom may have taken the child from gparents home out of spite. We have several indications that mom was jealous of the child. Maybe there was a big argument on father's day. Maybe mom refused to go to see the ggfather at retirement home, a family obligation.

They have to have the forensic results by now. It's been two weeks. They should have found a lot of facts in this case by now.
I don't think they actually wanted to hang the thing on Casey, as her mother says, I think that logically there aren't any other suspects. The one that she gave them has turned out to be completely bogus.
Her "I could care less, Oh Well" attitude is very telling. I think most mom's would be doing anything in their power by now to help find the child.
Casey is buying time...pure and simply.

Also- I saw the Zany in the photobucket- my first thought? Anybody ever see The Usual Suspects??
I'm five pages back, but I just had to pop in because we were talking about this case at work the other day and referring to Zenaida as Keyser Soze.

OK, back to p. 2.

Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny!

for real? where?? which icon?

It was in one of her photo bucket albums...
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/
you can see them all listed on the left hand side about 12-14 albums.
She had a-z on there a is for adorable (or something)- z is for zany.
I think its just a weird coincident

from my post on the nanny thread;

"By not pursuing the creation and distribution of a sketch of this "suspect", the nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the police are effectively saying that they do not think any such person with that name exists that is relevant to this case.

Remember, virtually everything else she told police that day was proven false. And now Casey claims that she cannot be completely truthful because of threats made against Caylee and the entire Anthony family.

So why should we believe that the one fact that she was truthful about that first day would have been the name of the person who supposedly had her baby, when all other facts about this person (such as where she lived and worked) were proven false?

And especially, if we are to believe that threats of harm to Caylee and the whole family were in fact made, WHY would Casey offer up the correct name of someone involved in Caylee's kidnapping? Wouldn't that be one of the most likely things to make these "kidnappers" follow through with their threats?

I would submit that the only logical conclusion is that there is no Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez involved in Caylee's disappearance."

I believe it WAS Jesse.
There were 2 phone calls. One from Jesse on the 24th to Casey (when he heard Caylee's voice) and one from Casey to Jesse on the 25th about the beach thing...at least this is the way I understand it.

The 6ft privacy fence obstructed neighbors vision. Cindy said also they were always working in the back yard plus always digging up bamboo for Caylee's sake because when it sprouts up it's sharp, and you have to use a shovel and she acted out that portion to get it out. Same excuse she used for Casey's reason to borrow neighbors shovel for an hr. for Caylee's sake. Even though Cindy was not at home she had an explanation for the neighbors shovel. Cindy would tell neither of her kids where the shed key was either? I know the day they were moving things into the shed right after they bought it. Casey was online with Lee her Bro talking about a roast and for him to come see the lil rascal and you can avoid the guy? Dad?

To discount Cindy's version of the shovel with Casey's own story. If Caylee was gone the 16th with ZG, why would Casey need a shovel for bamboo?

Here is one scenario that I hope is not true. The child became inconvenient. It is very time consuming to feed, clothe, clean and entertain a child. It also requires a lot of energy, especially when you have a hangover. Before, the gparents probably took care of these things. If gmom said mom took the child to bond, that means they were not bonded. Mom did not have her own place. If drugging was involved I do not think her friends would go along with that. If child was left in a car people would report it. Could she have died in the trunk? If the stain was blood you would not need a black light to see it. You would see the stain with a black light if it was urine.

The mom may have taken the child from gparents home out of spite. We have several indications that mom was jealous of the child. Maybe there was a big argument on father's day. Maybe mom refused to go to see the ggfather at retirement home, a family obligation.
You can see blood with a black light.

from my post on the nanny thread;

"By not pursuing the creation and distribution of a sketch of this "suspect", the nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the police are effectively saying that they do not think any such person with that name exists that is relevant to this case.

Remember, virtually everything else she told police that day was proven false. And now Casey claims that she cannot be completely truthful because of threats made against Caylee and the entire Anthony family.

So why should we believe that the one fact that she was truthful about that first day would have been the name of the person who supposedly had her baby, when all other facts about this person (such as where she lived and worked) were proven false?

And especially, if we are to believe that threats of harm to Caylee and the whole family were in fact made, WHY would Casey offer up the correct name of someone involved in Caylee's kidnapping? Wouldn't that be one of the most likely things to make these "kidnappers" follow through with their threats?

I would submit that the only logical conclusion is that there is no Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez involved in Caylee's disappearance."
And until they can prove by releasing that sketch that no woman who could have stolen that identity could be using that name exists or no woman exists who matches that sketch...I am willing to say maybe LE did not go far enough to investigate her claims to begin with. Yes, we do know Casey lied to them. However, we don't know these claims are entirely bogus yet and neither do they.

No Jesse went to LE because of the Dte Jun 9th Cindy gave.
...and didn't he report the phone call then? I thought that's what he told them the morning of the bond hearing. Sorry, my head swims with all these crazy dates.

To discount Cindy's version of the shovel with Casey's own story. If Caylee was gone the 16th with ZG, why would Casey need a shovel for bamboo?

Exactly! This is a good catch. I think that Cindy "rationally" knows that Casey has done something to Caylee, but her heart just won't let her believe it. If it's true she has lost both her daughter and her beloved grandbaby! That's a lot for any woman to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..