Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would LE search?? I imagine they are pouring over Caseys cell phone activity and credit card activity to figure out where the liar has been for the last months. For all we know, Casey could have been in Texas, Ohio, Calif., Tennessee, Maine....etc., etc.

I agree, conducting large ramdon searches for a missing 3 year old to me doens't make sense. If the child really did just wander away from pre school or something, then it would make sense to canvas the whole area.

But, no one even knows when she disappeared, what week, from what location, there is a MONTH LONG period of time that her whereabouts can't be accounted for. The only way to find a reasonable place to search is to reconstruct WHERE Casey was and go from there.

The question was raised, can we trust Jesse? Apparently he's revising his story now...

http://www.wesh.com/news/17087413/detail.html

[snip]

Mother Casey Anthony's on again-off again boyfriend, Jesse Brund, backpedaled on his statement that he heard Caylee in the background of a phone call with Casey Anthony on June 24. He now says he wasn't 100 percent sure he heard Caylee in that phone call.

[snip]

Thats odd, according to this report he said he was 100% SURE????

http://www.wftv.com/video/16954691/index.html

Where would LE search?? I imagine they are pouring over Caseys cell phone activity and credit card activity to figure out where the liar has been for the last months. For all we know, Casey could have been in Texas, Ohio, Calif., Tennessee, Maine....etc., etc.

LE and the Feds are dealing with a liar and her family who blame THEM for Caylee still missing! I've yet to see Cindy and her a$$ out searching for Caylee. As far as I know, they haven't asked for help from the organizations who would help them. Just stupid, inane excuses for Caseys lies.

Lol, thanks for taking up the reason for no searches explanation. I don't have it in me today to do so. I promise to take it up tomorrow when the same subject comes up again. :blowkiss:

When I was a young mother 40 years ago and single, I was responsible, but when I got the chance to go out and have FUN I did and lots of it, maybe things I shouldn't have done, but I was young and stupid. Thank goodness there was no MY Space back in the late 60's! :)

There's nothing wrong with that. Lots of responsible parents go out and have fun.

But they don't neglect (or murder) their children in the process.

I just watched the video from last night's vigil and am just entirely appalled by Cindy's comments. Like, it's other people's fault that Caylee hasn't been found.

I work for a nonprofit that has hundreds of volunteers - I would NEVER, EVER, EVER speak to volunteers in this way. Why is she not ASKING for people's help instead of being critical?? IMO, she's just making the situation worse by offending people who could potentially help!!!

Now...considering that...can you imagine this woman being your MOTHER for 22 years?

:bang:

LE's silence on this is deafening.

What is even more deafening is Casey's silence. I can wait on LE with no problem.

Casey being :behindbar, I could care less, it's Caylee being somewhere for 50 days that is even worse.

Absolutely, review Casey's statements in the affidavit- without all the ancillary evidence review- they many not even have gotten this far..

If you put yourself out there, you have to be prepared for the scrutiny associated with it, 2 words: PUBLIC DOMAIN

This is the only case I have seen where NO search of the surrounding area was done. WHY???

I registered here several days ago, but just started posting. My personal opinion is that no searches have been done because there was such a long delay between the time Caylee supposedly vanished and the time LE was called. Couple that wish all the lies she's told, they would have no idea where to start.

I just watched the video from last night's vigil and am just entirely appalled by Cindy's comments. Like, it's other people's fault that Caylee hasn't been found.

I work for a nonprofit that has hundreds of volunteers - I would NEVER, EVER, EVER speak to volunteers in this way. Why is she not ASKING for people's help instead of being critical?? IMO, she's just making the situation worse by offending people who could potentially help!!!

I think she is giving the FBI profilers and the detectives a big, big clue as to what is really going on here.

wink, wink:)

There's nothing wrong with that. Lots of responsible parents go out and have fun.

But they don't neglect (or murder) their children in the process.

You are right. I was just stating earlier I could care less what Casey did while she was out and about. I only care about what she did with Caylee.

When I was a young mother 40 years ago and single, I was responsible, but when I got the chance to go out and have FUN I did and lots of it, maybe things I shouldn't have done, but I was young and stupid. Thank goodness there was no MY Space back in the late 60's! :)

Me, too. I was a very young mom and had my share of parties. But, I bet neither one of us would have gone out clubbing/partying if our child was missing. That's the issue, wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely, review Casey's statements in the affidavit- without all the ancillary evidence review- they many not even have gotten this far..

If you put yourself out there, you have to be prepared for the scrutiny associated with it, 2 words: PUBLIC DOMAIN

You got that right. That says it all. PUBLIC DOMAIN. PUBLIC

I agree with you 100%. I am a newbie too, however, the few times I've tried to redirect "bashing" statements I've pissed a few people off. Oh well.

I think it is dangerous to start name calling etc because it buys into mob mentality and often innocent people can get hurt from that type of thing. It's one thing to have an opinion "I think Casey killed Caylee" and another to be throwing around insults "Casey is a *advertiser censored* who cared for no one but herself."

Anyway, I don't claim to have a formal opinion about this case at all and am open to all possibilities. I just think throwing insults out there does more harm that good in figuring out what really happened. Thanks for saying that.

Yeah, I also prefer it when the tone here is a little more "professional"...I take the posts more seriously. I mean, I'm sure some of LE have some frustrating thoughts about Casey, but I doubt they'd run spouting off words that would make my grandma cringe. I take the more eloquent posters seriously.

I haven't really been posting lately because it gets kinda crazy:(

still reading, though..and I agree with you guys

Where should the police search in a 31 day window when the mother isn't talking?

Usually they would focus on the last known whereabouts of the missing person [no one knows] and the home of the prime suspect [already done].

For example, the Logan Tucker case was similar to this one in many ways. Logan was 6, he was reported missing by his grandparents when his mother would not let the gps talk to him, and his mother gave conflicting stories of where he was. She tried to say he was out of state with her brother, then that protective services had taken him. Soon after he was reported missing, 300 volunteers, some LE, searched the northwest section of Woodward County trying to find some trace of him. I'm not saying I know where a search for Caley should start, just that in other similar cases with little to go on, searches took place. Why not here?

Here is a link to an article about Logan Tucker, hope it's okay to post it.
http://www.woodwardnews.net/siteSearch/apstorysection/local_story_056013420.html

I agree, conducting large ramdon searches for a missing 3 year old to me doens't make sense. If the child really did just wander away from pre school or something, then it would make sense to canvas the whole area.

But, no one even knows when she disappeared, what week, from what location, there is a MONTH LONG period of time that her whereabouts can't be accounted for. The only way to find a reasonable place to search is to reconstruct WHERE Casey was and go from there.

I think that a lot of people would be willing to help search if we had two pieces of info:

Are we looking for a kidnapped or deceased child?

Based on LE's timeline of Casey's movement, where would we search that has the probability of finding anything helpful.

I think a lot of potential searchers are waiting for any useful info from LE.

BTW on Fox the other night that local reporter said that LE is working 24/7 on this case.

There is a saying in missing child cases that include abduction. In the first hours its a mile a minute within the first 2 hours. In a place like Washington DC metro area. You could be almost to Philly to the north, past Richmond to the south, and halfway through West Virginia to the west. I can't even imagine the distance that could or not be covered in 50 days. This of course is if you believe in ZG.

Me, too. I was a very young mom and had my share of parties. But, I bet neither one of us would have gone out clubbing/partying if our child was missing. That's the issue, wouldn't you agree?

NEVER, ever would ever go partying if my child was missing. Heck I wouldn't go out partying if my child was sick or if I lost my cat! I would be a basket-case if my child went missing. Heck my son took off in a shopping center when he was 2 and I went NUTS looking for him. So I now I would be turning the earth upside down looking for my child.

I still don't know. He never actually confirms it. He said that George informed the media. Read it again.

"We in the Orange County Sheriff's Office endeavor to provide pertinent information in a timely and accurate manner. Due to the "emotional" circumstances surrounding this case, the media coverage (as you may well know) has been 24-7.

We have appreciated the media's coverage of the missing child Caylee Anthony. As I have stated numerous times, our goal is to locate Caylee. That being said, I can assure you that at the time of the conference, I was not aware of what was removed from the house. It is my understanding that George Anthony informed the media that gas cans had been removed from the residence.

I understand the importance of the case and the medias involvement. Although, our working relationship with the media is positive, we must be prudent in the release of information that may affect the integrity of the case. As stated bfore, our desire is to locate little Caylee.

I appreciate your concerns that have made me aware that certain news outlets are stating that I have "confirmed" certain information. The information released from the Orange County Sheriff's Public Information Office is released equally to all media outlets. We will continue to provide information that is correct and pertinent .

If you should have any other concerns, please feel free to call me at (321) 558-9147"

I may be being overly picky but I don't see where he confirmed anything.
I agree. This looks very carefully worded not to confirm anything except that George is the one that told the media it was gas cans. I would even read his email to mean if he had confirmed that for any of the media outlets, he would have confirmed it to all of them. A long, sneaking way of saying "I didn't say that." <g>.

Fox says that LE is considering releasing the DNA test results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties