Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought regarding inviting friends and family to read threads here. IMO, in this case, it would be a very cruel thing to do. Just sayin.....

I'm also getting concerned about people using WS's name when phoning in tips and making other contact. Please be very careful in what context you do this.

I'm not saying not to do either one. I'm just saying be very careful.

Well, Susan Smith pleaded for the return of her babies just like the "script" said....a lot of liars and killers can cry at the drop of a hat....I personally don't have a problem with them not crying and wailing at the TV cameras for the kidnappers to bring their grandaughter back..not everyone expresses emotions in the same way, the 'expected' way.

What I do have a problem with is them slamming LE while making excusees for their daughter refusing to cooperate. To me their public statements just show how totally dysfunctional their thinking is...they're hanging onto any thin straw they can not to believe their daughter is guilty.

Well, everything I know about kidnappings comes from TV and true crime books, but if there was any chance Caylee had been kidnapped, I would think the authorities would advise the family to make public pleas to the kidnapper for her return. There is some kind of psychology involved in those types of pleas, I thought families who make them are given specific instructions on what to say, hoping to trigger some kind of response, depending on who they think has the child. Plus, if there were a nanny who had her, pleading for her return might at least prompt someone close to the nanny to turn her in. I think the lack of these kinds of pleas is very strange, even though I don't really think the nanny exists, how can LE be so sure that some kind of plea would not be effective? Makes me think they know more than we think they do. And the lack of people out searching the woods and fields is beyond strange. In other cases I've followed, the families were begging for volunteers to actually go out and search the area, and the families were out there searching with the volunteers. It didn't matter whether anyone thought the child was alive or dead, there were searches. Here, Cindy says get off you *** and look for her, but there are no organized searches. I just don't get it.

Has anyone heard more of when the DNA results are supposed to be back? "Sometime this week" is pretty vague, I was wondering if there was a more specific expected date.

Noone has specified a date yet.

I have said from the very beginning that I think it is abominable by LE and the family not to have done a search for the child at least nearby. In the woods, in the area where Casey lived, in the are of where the car was abandoned. At least done some searches. LE has always searched for children lost in my neck of the woods. One child, who they never did find, they searched the city dump for a week for that child. Its just plain wrong that no searches have been done for this child. At least once they couldn't find any Zanny.

2ndly, Tom is no connection to Casey on myspace. Tom is the owner or was the owner of that site and his face and name is on everyone's myspace page unless they delete him. Everyone has at least 1 friend and his name is Tom!

Just a thought regarding inviting friends and family to read threads here. IMO, in this case, it would be a very cruel thing to do. Just sayin.....

I'm also getting concerned about people using WS's name when phoning in tips and making other contact. Please be very careful in what context you do this.

Tricia did a post on this forum saying that if we do searches we are not to use Webslueths name. We are strictly doing it on our own. I think the same would apply if we phone in tips.

What about Geroge or Lee? Have they said any such thing?

Yes, from George, more outright especially recently.

I have never heard it from Lee. What I gather from his phone talks with Casey, he sick about the whole thing, both that his dear niece Caylee (note that Lee's name is in hers) is missing and that they are dragged into such an idiotic situation. Iow, he alone has a grasp on things and is trying to get the info from Casey that can help bring this awful thing to a close.

Look at all the hours being spend on a liar. And at a time when resources & $$ are so short. What utter selfishness...

From the calender i have and the activity i noticed on her myspace and all kinds of reports
the time between
june 16-19 seems to be a open space for some reason?

Anbody find any activity online from those dates? times/

Tricia did a post on this forum saying that if we do searches we are not to use Webslueths name. We are strictly doing it on our own. I think the same would apply if we phone in tips.

Thank you for carifying that. I agree BTW.

Where would LE search?? I imagine they are pouring over Caseys cell phone activity and credit card activity to figure out where the liar has been for the last months. For all we know, Casey could have been in Texas, Ohio, Calif., Tennessee, Maine....etc., etc.

LE and the Feds are dealing with a liar and her family who blame THEM for Caylee still missing! I've yet to see Cindy and her a$$ out searching for Caylee. As far as I know, they haven't asked for help from the organizations who would help them. Just stupid, inane excuses for Caseys lies.

I agree! Please when deciding to write to or contact anyone personally in this case do what Patty G. did, take personal responsibility for it, don't include the WS's name unless you have been asked to by Tricia or a moderator. Just a word to the wise! :blowkiss:

Not neccesarily, unless you lied to investigators (as his mom) misconstrued timelines places and events. Unless his actions were one way for say 20 years and the vastly different in say the last 2 months. Patterns of behavior are a key indicator in missing people cases. Myspace pages and great party photos or not, if you are who say you, where you say you were, and who you were with, I think everything would be fine.

When I was a young mother 40 years ago and single, I was responsible, but when I got the chance to go out and have FUN I did and lots of it, maybe things I shouldn't have done, but I was young and stupid. Thank goodness there was no MY Space back in the late 60's! :)

I just watched the video from last night's vigil and am just entirely appalled by Cindy's comments. Like, it's other people's fault that Caylee hasn't been found.

I work for a nonprofit that has hundreds of volunteers - I would NEVER, EVER, EVER speak to volunteers in this way. Why is she not ASKING for people's help instead of being critical?? IMO, she's just making the situation worse by offending people who could potentially help!!!

I am not bothered by "no searches" Caylee had been missing for 31 days when reported missing. She was supposedly left with a Nanny at an apartment that is vacant. Where would one start.

Exactly! And the Anthony's want to bash LE and the media. What info have they givin anybody that is fact, except for the fact that Caylee is missing? Give people something to work with, stop talking in code, and quit worrying about what info "corrections people" might get from their daughter's letters...I mean isnt that the point of getting LE involved? Why would they want to conceal info from LE?

Cindy seems to be lashing out at everyone else instead of at the person she really should be directing her ire at...Casey.
:confused:
being a mother of a person who is really a mess and a lier as Cindy seems to be well
she is trying to cover all bases...

I wasn't trying to imply this should be like Sunday school, by any stretch of the imagination!

When I was anxious to visit my son in the NICU, with just a couple minutes until his scheduled feeding, I was extremely short with the volunteers at the front desk who were demanding a room number. (A room number didn't exist because I was headed to a nursery.) The nurses would have given him a bottle if I didn't get there pronto, and I wanted to nurse him.

I'm embarrassed by how I treated those volunteers and apologized later. Normally, I'm a very easy-going person. I was just a passionate advocate for my baby's health!

I can't imagine how awful I would be if I were missing a loved one, especially a precious little one.

We also don't know what sorts of prescription medication Caylee's loved ones might be taking to help them deal with the stress right now. Anti-depressants and sleep aids are two that come to mind. They can affect how people act.

And I'm certainly not saying we shouldn't analyze their behavior! Like alphaville said, I don't think calling someone trashy or whorish really helps.

Only God knows what those senior ladies donating their time to the hospital called me that day. I heard them huff as I walked away! I probably deserved whatever it was, too.

JMO! :)

From the calender i have and the activity i noticed on her myspace and all kinds of reports
the time between
june 16-19 seems to be a open space for some reason?

Anbody find any activity online from those dates? times/

Yeah this has been convered in previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties