Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please start a new thread for Greta dated 8/6....please please... I don't want to be the one to do it...I did it for last nights LKL When the transcript comes up we can put it there and it will be so much easier to find if this thing goes to trial.

Thanks!!

I started drinking wine while watching Nancy Grace. You want me to let you catch up?

LOL--don't slow down on my account--I can take really big gulps in between "Are you kidding me?" "No way" "OMG" " "This is ridiculous!" etc...

Could their trip on the 22-24th have been in search of Casey and Caylee and not really a vaction?

True, maybe they went looking for where she said she got a job or was vacationing or something. That trip can be traced...

That was on Greta last night, and the date was June 24th. BUT, in the very beginning of this case, in their first media interview, both George and Cindy said the last time they saw their daughter and granddaughter was on June 9th, which was later amended to June 15th.

In the beginning, Casey was gone and they never saw her (but talked/texted everyday) until July 15th.

Actually Cindy says it July 17th on Nancy Grace. The only thing that has actually changed is the dates.

Cindy= " My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey -- or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th. "

The dates have changed but the rest is still the same.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

I really hope Greta has new info on the search when she airs part 2 tonight or else I'm trading in my glass of wine for a pitcher. With a straw.

i say go for the pitcher.. i just had 3 cosmos :)

george had to lie about getting the cans out of the back of her car because he didn't get the registered letter until over the weekend (per cindy) and they couldn't pick it up until monday. they didn't even know their car had been impounded until they received the letter..he did not get the cans out of the back of that car!

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Actually Cindy says it July 17th on Nancy Grace. The only thing that has actually changed is the dates.

Cindy= " My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey -- or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th. "

The dates have changed but the rest is still the same.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/17/ng.01.html
I had to tee hee when I saw what you wrote...all that's changed are the dates. Ain't that the truth!!

I would LOVE to know if any of Caylees clothing and toys were found at any of the various places that Casey claims they were staying at. Were any clothes, except a couple of outfits, missing from her room at Cindy and Georges' house??

When did Casey supposedly move out? What did she take with her?

If the parents were in such a financial mess, I am sure taking care of Casey and Caylee were a horible burden. How much you want to bet that they told the daughter in a fit of rage to get out, and no.....your not taking anything with you.

Actually, at the beginning, Cindy said George saw Casey and Caylee when they moved out. She was at work. So....are they saying that Casey moved out on the 16th? Just with a backpack for herself and one for Caylee?

What happened the night of the 15th after the visit to the nursing home? Was Casey there? Was there any Fathers Day party for George? Was Lee there?

I always try to keep this in mind. There are all kinds of people here posting.
We don't know who's who, some may be actually close to the family and trying to muddle the train of thought, or just someone having a bit of fun.
It's very hard to differentiate fact from fiction with what we know and what we are being told by LE. jmo

george had to lie about getting the cans out of the back of her car because he didn't get the registered letter until over the weekend (per cindy) and they couldn't pick it up until monday. they didn't even know their car had been impounded until they received the letter..he did not get the cans out of the back of that car!

ohhhhhhhhhh

But I thought he discovered the cans on the 24th of June and later is when Casey abandoned the car cause it was towed on the 30th?

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Who is asking ths question?
Also who lives at the Oviedo house?
I saw Florida does have a place area named AVIEDO.
Anybody have a clue?

But I thought he discovered the cans on the 24th of June and later is when Casey abandoned the car cause it was towed on the 30th?

That means that she abandoned the car sometime between the 24th and the 28th of June.

the 24th was a lie..they hadn't seen that car for a month..that is what cindy said on the phone. it was noticed the 25 or 26th and towed a letter was sent to them. so the car could have been there prior to that date.

Earlier today we were talking about that! When they showed video on Greta the tooms looked pristine and nothing was missing. Even Caylee's favorite teddy bear was left behind. All the pictures of Caylee were on the walls. Nothing looked packed at all. I know when I was leaving for just a few HOURS with my toddler I had to pack a hot mess of stuff. And God help me if it was an overnight and I forget the favorite woobie.

I was wondering about the pillows on Caylee's bed. Cindy said something about the pillows not being there and the dogs laying on the bed because it comforted them. I don't know if she she meant that the pillows were removed so the dogs could lie there or just what she meant.

Who is asking ths question?
Also who lives at the Oviedo house?
I saw Florida does have a place area named AVIEDO.
Anybody have a clue?

Her friend Amy. The one that she stole checks from and cleaned out her bank account. Also the one she was supposed to move in with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo