Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just want to add that I think it is odd that Casey even needed a babysitter that rose to the level of being called a "nanny" when she didn't freaking have a job. :doh:
Yes, let's not forget that!! So have we established how this babysitter got paid?

I'll give you that one. But as this goes on. First the gas cans and then all those strange *advertiser censored* stories surrounding the break in and the shovel and how they came back and then, oh wait, I got them back on the 24 Oh and yea, I cleaned the car out even though it smelled like death (and I should know 'cause I was LE for 10 yrs)

BUT NOW BUT NOW Now - today we find out that Cindy just decided to do a little laundry even though my daughter's been missing for a month, I've blogged on myspace boo-hooing cause she took my granddaughter, and now after a month I get her car outta the impound lot and it smelled like death (& I should know 'cause I'm a nurse)

I'll just go do MY laundry right now - Lord knows I need to - just like the rest of all of us.

Sorry, for the rant - tonight sealed the deal for me - washed the clothes in the car........

They will both be locked up when this is all over. I bet on it.

If Cindy was protecting Casey by washing the clothes, she's not going to even mention the clothes to LE. LE said that Cindy invited them over to get some things. Why would Cindy even mention what they found in the car and the washing if they were guilty? Or are they crazy, too?

ok let me rephrase this not every nurse has given a rape test kit but every nurse is aware of them and what and why they are done

so noing the car smelt like decomposition and the pants smelling that way so if the cops didnt take them but your gd is still not seen put them in a paper bag and hold on to them just in case needed in the near future which they were george could have figured that one out as well

I think some things we will have to agree to disagree on. I see the Anthony's as simple human beings going through a crisis, not thinking clearly and making some normal mistakes as we all would do.

Some people see them as criminals and suspect for every thing they do, say, the way they look and even at times the way they were dressed. They find a way to criticize them over every single issue. I have read every thread on the Caylee forum, followed and read all the links posted. So we will most likely always disagree but we are all allowed our opinions.

If Cindy was protecting Casey by washing the clothes, she's not going to even mention the clothes to LE. LE said that Cindy invited them over to get some things. Why would Cindy even mention what they found in the car and the washing if they were guilty? Or are they crazy, too?
Agreed. As far as I know, nothing George and Cindy have corrected or offered up after the fact was *found out*, but rather they came forward with it.

So have we established how this babysitter got paid?

Well since no job... and Casey only needed her own spending money because Cindy & George paid everything else -- then I'm guessing they would pay for the fake/pretend/invisible/missing nanny.

I specifically remember them stating she was a sex crimes and missing persons detective on fox news, so I think you guys are going way off track.

What do "decomposition" nurses do?

they do . . . . . .. . c'mon now. . . . .

wait for it. . . . . ..

everybody. . . . .. .

THE LAUNDRY

lol :) Glad you added the punch line in... I read it the first time and thought I'd missed something! lol ;)

Thank you. I can't believe it has taken this long for someone to mention this.

They had no idea Caylee was gone at this point -- they think she's with Casey off God knows where. It was after they went and got Casey and brought her home that they got the "Caylee was taken by the babysitter" story.......... and the drama began.

:

So, why not offer this info as soon as you realized your granddaughter was missing? Why did LE just happen upon it in an interview on 8/4?? That's the part that gets me. No way should it have taken almost 3 weeks for her to come clean on this. No way!

She is an orthepedic nurse IIRC so she probably would not do a rape test kit. You can't compare a nurse working in a doctor's office with one working in emergency because they will have totally different skills.
Do we know that she has only worked in a doctor's office? For all we know she had other jobs. Just curious, has anyone researched her job history? We don't know where else she may have worked using her "nursing skills".

I don't think that the person talking about the rape kit meant that Caylee was assaulted or anything of the sort. I think she was referrencing the way Condy handled possible evidence whe she washed the pants. The reference to the rape kit was that Cindy, as a nurse, should be versed in the proper way to handle and collect evidence.

(Not that I agree, I just think that many have misunderstood why the rape kit comment was made)

:confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek:

You win the grand prize!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I printed the warrant to read to someone while we were driving home, and I had to read that section it twice to him. If someone asked me what my signifant other's clothing ensemble and the color of those garments were on June 16th today, I couldn't even guess at such a thing. I'm floored by the juxtaposition between this recall and the lack of the right action regarding the car..

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Sorry, it's not a counselor, but a sex crime detective. And now I join in and you all are writing about rape kits. I"m thinking I missed something.

Why would a sex crime detective visit the Anthony's?
He was the sex crime / missing persons division commander or captain or dectective or head honcho guy - I thought about that too - the was the media kept saying "sex crimes/missing persons" I knew this would start I knew it - see how it can manipulate you - gotta listen REAL HARD nowadays to pick your way through.

I think some things we will have to agree to disagree on. I see the Anthony's as simple human beings going through a crisis, not thinking clearly and making some normal mistakes as we all would do.

Some people see them as criminals and suspect for every thing they do, say, the way they look and even at times the way they were dressed. They find a way to criticize them over every single issue. I have read every thread on the Caylee forum, followed and read all the links posted. So we will most likely always disagree but we are all allowed our opinions.

I would love to hear what your theory is RoseRed... if you want to share, that is. :blowkiss:

Would a dead animal and a dead human have the same smell? Im just wondering??
I live in a small town and again, I would believe my daughter at first if she said my granddaughter was with a sitter. Who would logically think "omg..my car smells like death and my daughter must be lying and killed my grandaughter" Things like that just don't happen around here, let alone in my family. I would have believed my daughter.
no ,i do not believe it would.i have smelled dead animals and i have worked with some very bad decaying wounds there is no comparison.

I specifically remember them stating she was a sex crimes and missing persons detective on fox news, so I think you guys are going way off track.

I thought that was a "victims advocate/missing persons detective" and the sex crime person was different. The sex crime person said he wasn't there b/c of any evidence, he was just helping out. But I think that is very, very odd.

There were at least three family members there as well as Casey. Maybe it is fear that one of them is going to rat the other out or tell the fact about the clothing. Surely the detectives have or are asking about the clothes. Then of course there is now a search warrant and they don't want to go to jail.

Rose Red I have been following your posts and they are excellent. I notice you have been chiming in here and there with facts to squash rumors and I personally really appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321