Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Tony expect to find her in a week when noone's had even a HINT as to where she "might be" in the last ohhhhhhhhhh TWO MONTHS!

Casey is just going to be released from jail and magically decide to spill her guts as to where her daughter is? Because we all know this whole time that as a mom she could "feel in her gut that she was close to home and safe"

All while shes being "sited" at the airport and McDonalds and.............*eyeroll*

I'd be interested to see where Casey would go if she had no tracking device, would she go back to where she left Caylee? Scott Peterson went back to the marina where he dumped Laci and Conner.

:clap: No release today! :clap::behindbar

If they actually think they're gonna get a phone man out to put a land line in then I have some prime real estate in Florida to sell them. :deal:

You always have to make an appt for that and with the storm tomorrow everyone is going to be CLOSED. :floorlaugh:

If they actually think they're gonna get a phone man out to put a land line in then I have some prime real estate in Florida to sell them. :deal:

You always have to make an appt for that and with the storm tomorrow everyone is going to be CLOSED. :floorlaugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If what Cindy is saying is true I dont know the laws on dogs in FL but would this ZG not have a record somewhere at one of the vets if she had a puppy..? even a rabies shot has to be kept up.. I know they keep saying there is no ZG and I dont really believe there is but I still think it is worth checking out.

I think that is the issue right there. If what Cindy is saying is true. There's no proof the babysitter even exists, much less had a puppy. They can't call every vet in Orlando and ask if they have any clients named ZG and, oh by the way, do they have a puppy?

To be honest, I never believed there was a ZG because Cindy didn't have her number. There's no way that woman would have let anyone babysit Caylee or months without meeting her or having her contact info. Besides, anyone who has ever had daycare/nanny/babysitter for their child knows they will ask for emergency contact info. So, as flightly as Casey is, we're supposed to believe Cindy NEVER had to pick Caylee up for her? That just defies believe, IMO.

Blink....you are a trip, dude! I can get you one of those little medical bibs for you drool lol.

The fox guy is joining the cart and pony show for ratings. Casey has been front page news for a month....in~freaking~credible

KK....LOL.... my moving and traipsing is finally over and I am a new owner of an inground pool. All wsers are invited over for a dip!

sorry for snipping, but why would she be charged with manslaughter? There is no evidence.

A jury will laugh this out of court.

i am not going to repost it all, because i did awhile back, but there are ample cases on the books - especially in florida - pertaining to manslaughter charges without a body. this, of course, depends on if the state charges her with it (and i only say manslaughter, as opposed to murder, because it is easier to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that caylee died as a result of an accident/negligence in comparison to a premeditated killing)

how will the jury laugh this away? we have a 22 year old, who didn't report that her 3-year-old child was missing for a month; the only reason she finally did report it was because her mother made the 911 call, as she is on record begging her mother for "one more day." the suspect then lied her face off to the authorities; sent them on a wild goose chase; fabricated a job that her friends and family thought she had for months, when in reality, she has been unemployed for more than half a year; she called home from jail and complained that "all her family cares about is finding caylee;" every witness she has given them has not affirmed her story, but has actually rebutted it; her nanny story has been trashed; she could not find the apartments where the nanny lived, she first pointed to a senior living facility, and when she finally found the alleged apartments, she couldn't remember which one because "she had been there too many times;" she claimed that she last saw her daughter on the 9th, when there is video of her on the 15th; there are photos of her drinking and partying for a month while she was supposedly doing her own investigation; she submitted a fake email from a phony email address to bolster her account; she broke into her parent's shed and stole gas cans during the exact time her daughter went missing; her cell phone records and internet records; she got a tattoo to commemorate her daughter before she even reported her missing; she went on mini-vacays with her ex-boyfriend and a dude named jeff, while her daughter was allegedly kidnapped; she abandoned a car at a cash checking place and then lied to her boyfriend and told him her dad was going to pick it up; she has maintained absolute silence and refused to help the investigation in any way whatsoever; and oh yeah, the car smelled like a dead body, which two separate cadaver dogs picked up on.

i am sure i am missing evidence in there somewhere. present that to a jury and i doubt strongly that they will laugh it off. especially when considering that there is no other viable explanation as to what happened to defenseless caylee anthony.

the first person that you always try to cross off a list of suspects is the parent or spouse of the victim. here, law enforcement has never been able to (and still cannot) cross casey anthony off of the list. the jurisdiction is florida - where tourism reigns, children are everywhere, and there is heightened public interest in ensuring that justice is served.

with or without a body, i think the case is pretty damning. this is just my opinion, of course...

Gooooooooood point!!!!!!!!

Blink somewhere on the threads today I read were Padilla was currently meeting with LE to post the bond. I imagine that he can pst and then the 3 holds are taken care of..the one hold on the phone line seems to be the hold up. Which as long as they already have a phone line the call waiting and other features can be removed in moments, so I really don't understand that. They could use the current line with features removed and have another line installed for themselves tomorrow. I would think the ankle bracelet would be a bigger obstacle to her leavig today.

DD
I dont think I have read that he was meeting with LE, only that he was meeting with Baez so far. Im asking because it would be telling as to the next filings, etc.

I say - open the doors to her cell --- let her walk out of the jail --- and we'll just play it "by ear" from there *LMAO*

Right but Dog doesn't have them released into HIS custody and he doesn't babysit them 24/7 to give him info while LE is in the middle of an investigation.

This is the issue for me as well. This is not what bondsman or bounty hunters do. The boundary issues and motivation to be on TV just make it impossible for me to see any good coming from this. They are not trained investigators or interrogators, and Baez wouldn't be turning her loose with anyone that is going to do anything but muddy the waters and contribute to reasonable doubt.

I agree with that News lady on Fox, just trading one jail cell for another, let her out without the monitor let see where she goes. She'll go back to Caylee, guarantee.

Hello, all.
So there was another possible caylee sighting huh?
Was this one verified by anyone besides Cindy?

But the third hold, relating to the home confinement condition of her bond, could take longer to resolve. Anthony's parents home, where she would be staying if released, must be wired with a regular land-line telephone with no special features like voicemail or call-waiting, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

The phone line cannot be provided through a cable or internet company. Anthony cannot be released until the phone line is installed. Once the jail receives proof of this type of phone, Anthony could then be released.

I would assume that if the Anthonys agree to it, they just have to take off the bells and whistles that they may have on their phone line and they would be set. I don't think they would have to have someone come out and put in a separate phone line. They all have cell phones anyway, correct?

IF they already have an alarm system in their home, they have a land line. The phone company would only need to turn off the additional features from their office. No appointment neccessary.

It really upsets me when they say to the press there have been "4 sightings of Caylee". That is such a false statement.

4 cases where people have reported of seeing or thinking the saw Caylee and then the police checked out those reports and proved the wrong YES. But when they keep saying ''4 sightings of Caylee'' is a FALSE STATEMENT. Deliberately false. In a few days it will be 6 sightings and then 7 sightings and so on. The police checks every leak and disproves it.

Like why the spokesperson for the family counts in that 4 ''sightings'' the picture of ''Caylee'' that wasn't Caylee after all and the police are on record saying the checked the information and it wasn't Caylee?

Why insisting on false information?

I'd be interested to see where Casey would go if she had no tracking device, would she go back to where she left Caylee? Scott Peterson went back to the marina where he dumped Laci and Conner.

she's go out...to FUSIAN of course!!!

They really need to decide what they are going to do, my family is going to starve if I don't go to grocery store. I know the minute I leave to go shopping something will happen. I will look kinda funny shopping for groceries with my laptop checking for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life