Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda confused on a few things --- #1 Who did time in prison for IRS stuff? And what Stuff?

#2 Didnt they say they were going to give theirselves a week after Caseys out to find Caylee??? Whats going to happen when her weeks up? Then she goes back to jail and wont be able to shower? do her hair? and paint her toe nails???? :rolleyes:

Kids?

Casey is 22... hardly a teenager. At that age, normal people are busy with college &/or jobs.... not spending all day on the phone.

Really?
Then why is it that (in Illinois, at least) the State has just made it
okay for parents to keep their "children" on health insurance policies
up to AGE 26 ?!?!?!
:eek:

what do you think is the significance of her calling Cindy in between?

Well for one, your taking her word she called LE first at all, which I think should be verified. Secondly, I do not understand the logic of calling the family directly if you have watched as little as one hour of coverage of this story, there are a minimum of 6 phone numbers for OCSD and it's principals in this case, a few websites, etc. Point is what is the motivation of not exhausting those avenues, which of course have the resources to act swiftly if the account was true.. I can only think of one $225K reason.

You did see her post last night that she fears she was used by Cindy Anthony?

Again, what I want to make a point of is telling everyone how dangerous that activity is to your personal safety and leave that to the professionals.

Does anyone else think the self proclaimed "media *advertiser censored*" is just that. Just came in to self promote with no intentions of ever bailing Casey out? LE is still stating that they have had no contact from the bondsman..... It's been two days. Why?

I believe exactly that, and that the only way this guy could find Caylee is if she has become a cameraman in the past couple of months.

ROFL!
Well ...... I'll think about it.

I'll bring the beer pong!
(What IS a beer pong?)
:waitasec:

Beer Pong is a drinking game made popular by college students involving cups of beer, ping pong balls, and nowadays "beer pong" tables. There are tournaments involving thousand dollar prizes. (Makes me want to think twice about sending my dd off to college in a couple of years.)

LOL.......Casey is a very *imature 22*, & it seems far from *normal*.......
she had no job & IIRC a 700 dollar phone bill, and needed TWO phones to stay in contact.

Yes, I know but my point is how many of her FRIENDS also were home all day sitting on their lazy butts?

Who do you call when all your friends are grownups & doing grownup stuff? lol

When I read what Renea repeated about Cindy not knowing that Lee sent Jesse to meet with her, I wondered why would a grandmother not get in the car and meet with her right away, especially once she was told that a person fell through the cracks who claims they may have seen caylee?.... If I didn't go it would be due to the fact that I didn't believe my grand daughter was still out there someplace. I sure wouldn't be talking on the phone basically saying, "Oh, we missed this one, there must have been a mix up.... bla bla." I'd have the car keys in my hands and driving to her house by the time I got to the bla bla part, that is ....if I thought my grand daughter was still out there and alive.

Am I alone in wondering about why Cindy didn't find a way to meet with a person who was desperately concerned that she saw the girl being passed off to people??
No, you're not, but then again, according to Cindy, she's getting tips all the time about sightings of Caylee...???

Kids?

Casey is 22... hardly a teenager. At that age, normal people are busy with college &/or jobs.... not spending all day on the phone.

Maybe most of her socializing was limited to the nights & weekends.... when her friends were free?

From the comments that were made from Tony's friend on GVS I don't think Casey had a lot of friends.

Also, we probably are not aware of all the calls that were made in those two days.

MImommy
*snip
Padilla admits he's had IRS troubles over hundreds of thousands of dollars. His campaign website says he spent a year in federal prison over it. Channel 9 asked Padilla what he would do if Casey Anthony said things that would incriminate her in the disappearance of her daughter. "Find the body, call the cops, don't touch the scene," Padilla replied
http://www.wftv.com/wrdq/17224628/detail.html

Does anyone else think the self proclaimed "media *advertiser censored*" is just that. Just came in to self promote with no intentions of ever bailing Casey out? LE is still stating that they have had no contact from the bondsman..... It's been two days. Why?

I would think he would have at least contacted her mom & dad to let them know his intentions...but NO he went straight to the media telling everyone HIS plan! bla-bla-bla :rolleyes:
what a joke - use that money to help find Caylee first!!

Kinda confused on a few things --- #1 Who did time in prison for IRS stuff? And what Stuff?

#2 Didnt they say they were going to give theirselves a week after Caseys out to find Caylee??? Whats going to happen when her weeks up? Then she goes back to jail and wont be able to shower? do her hair? and paint her toe nails???? :rolleyes:

1.Leonard Padilla spent some "time away from home" in Fed Prison for tax evasion.
2. IIUC ... LP says that he is personally staying for a week to try and find Caylee ... after that week I have no idea

beer pong sounds more fun then the games we played :p Though, trivial pursuit quarters was pretty fun :)

I suppose there could be more phone calls on the 16th.

If Casey fell through on giving/selling Caylee on the 16th and it was prearranged Casey would be dead IMO.

Did I miss something, are we referring to the posted calls? It is my understanding that all we got was a snippet of calls Casey made, not incoming, none for 17th (except news reports of pings) and again a few outgoings on the 18th?

Well for one, your taking her word she called LE first at all, which I think should be verified. Secondly, I do not understand the logic of calling the family directly if you have watched as little as one hour of coverage of this story, there are a minimum of 6 phone numbers for OCSD and it's principals in this case, a few websites, etc. Point is what is the motivation of not exhausting those avenues, which of course have the resources to act swiftly if the account was true.. I can only think of one $225K reason.

Again, what I want to make a point of is telling everyone how dangerous that activity is to your personal safety and leave that to the professionals.

To the contrary, Blink, I don't "take her at her word." Whatever gave you that idea? I'm just pointing out that there have been sightings and postings here on the boards about them that haven't been addressed AT ALL by LE one way or the other... :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

How about this Blink - can you verify for us whether or not Renea called LE? If so, I'm sure we'd all love to hear if she's telling the truth or not!!!

To the contrary, Blink, I don't "take her at her word." Whatever gave you that idea? I'm just pointing out that there have been sightings and postings here on the boards about them that haven't been addressed AT ALL by LE one way or the other... :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Thanks for that clarification as I was beginning to wonder why you would accept such a statement on it's merit?

Respectfully though, Chez, how do you know they have not been checked out by LE?

<edited for space>

SelmaClue:

Great post! However loaded it may have been!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<snipped for brevity>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I just hope you're right with your analysis: I hope that Caylee is been bartered for; traded, ransom, or given away, perhaps in Puerto Rico; at least she'd be alive!

Leviosa :rolleyes:

Hi Leviosa!
Thanks for the response.
I'm not sure I agree that it's a "happy ending" that Caylee might have met some alternate fate even IF she's alive. Some scenarios are not quite as good as "living" ..........imo.
:eek::eek::eek:

I hope Caylee is in someone's home, waiting to be returned to her FAMILY who obviously loves and misses her very much, and probably as much as she misses them.

This bizarre case is horrific, wherEVER Caylee is.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member