Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to remember that while there is a lack of factual information available on this case, there is also a large amount of MISINFORMATION and unconfirmed rumor. There is basically NO CHANCE that the Anthony family had any credit card with a credit limit of more than $45,000! The company's own security procedures would have prompted calls to the owner of the credit card if a sudden flurry of charges occurred and George or Cindy could then have put a hold on the card and/or canceled it immediately. IF the card was given to Casey to use, then any amount is NOT theft. IF it was taken without permission, then they are obligated to either report it missing to the company, cancel the card voluntarily, or be responsible for the charges.

If there is a link to EVIDENCE that there were $45,000 worth of charges within one month.....Could someone post that please.

I would love to know where that tv station got their hands on any triangulation for the 17th when those records were not released by LE. Anyone know?

It was in the hands of LE. So either it was leaked as a normal leak or it was given to the press and made to look like a leak. They may have done this because they know that when the lawyer sees it he will hotfoot it to the jail to speak with his client. I am sure he let her know that if an accident occured and she says so now and leads them to Caylee it will hold some weight. If they find a little body by where cell records put the mom before mom finds religion and confesses, then she tries to claim accident, it will look like a new lie to get a lighter charge. I am seeing resolution coming soon. I think The Untruthinator is going to spill her guts in a last ditch effort at self preservation.

I think that if LE were to look at all Caseys phone calls between the 16th and 24th, map the location of each call and then search those areas, they would find Caylee. It may be a little bit of work to search each area, however Caylee was last seen on the 16th and Casey dumped the car with the smell of a decomposing body on the 24th. So, somewhere within that time frame the body was desposed of. (IMO) Also, I believe I heard on NG the other night that even if Casey hadn't made calls they could still track where the cell phone was at and the velocity. Meaning they could track whether she was in a car traveling or not, right?

seriouslysearching, i saw your name today on a certain persons myspace blog...were you aware?

If Amy was re-imbursed by her bank (chances are she was unless Cindy and George paid her what Casey stole), then Amy won't have to press charges, the bank will (the bank did when my cousin stole money the same way from her mom).

Since law enforcement has an area of interest at the airport steming from the pings of Casey's cell phone I wish that they would call in TES & Tim Miller!

Cheko, her attitude with her supposed best friend said more than the way she treated her parents, imo. "A waste" to call them from jail! The pain in her friend's voice sent Casey over the edge with rage. No getting around that one.

I'm one of those holding out hope that Caylee is still alive....

That being said, if [Casey's] phone was pinged on the 17th near the airport, might she have been taking Caylee and the nanny to the airport so that they could fly out of the area?

I realize I'm reaching and just grasping at straws, but I'm trying to think of any explanation that doesn't leave Caylee dead.

That's OK. But your comment is illustrative of the grim situation at hand; that the only theories that would have Caylee still alive are remote, highly unlikely, grasping at straws kind of theories.

Casey will not incriminate herself, she wants to save that shake, shake --

I don't think she'll ever fess up to what she did, even if the evidence is staring her in the face, even if they find caylee. I think she'll still say ZG did it or some other such nonsense. I think she cares too much what people think about her, and I she wouldn't want to smear her "good" reputation by admitting she did something like that. I don't know, JMO, but I think she'll take it to her grave, would rather spend the rest of her life in jail than admit she did something.:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

We need to remember that while there is a lack of factual information available on this case, there is also a large amount of MISINFORMATION and unconfirmed rumor. There is basically NO CHANCE that the Anthony family had any credit card with a credit limit of more than $45,000! The company's own security procedures would have prompted calls to the owner of the credit card if a sudden flurry of charges occurred and George or Cindy could then have put a hold on the card and/or canceled it immediately. IF the card was given to Casey to use, then any amount is NOT theft. IF it was taken without permission, then they are obligated to either report it missing to the company, cancel the card voluntarily, or be responsible for the charges.

If there is a link to EVIDENCE that there were $45,000 worth of charges within one month.....Could someone post that please.

No but it could have been an equity line with checks.

Good morning everyone!!! Hey last night on Greta the roommate said that Casey would be on the phone with her mother discussing places that she would take Caylee. Do you think she was pretending to talk to Cindy on the phone?
I thought this exchange was kind of interesting. I wonder if Clint has been able to recall for LE when it occurred.
VAN SUSTEREN: Did you know if she was -- up until June 30, was she actually talking to her mother frequently?

HOUSE: Yes. You know, it sounded like she was on the phone with her mom, yes, saying, you know, Oh, you're taking Caylee to do this, you're taking Caylee to do that. And there was one time that she was actually supposed to go meet with her mom, but I think she forgot or she got held up doing something and she couldn't go. So she was on the phone with her mom saying, OK, I'm sorry, you know, I missed this, but you know, I'm not going to be able to make it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

It supports Cindy's comment that she was in contact with Casey during that month, at least once.

I wonder if Casey was "unable to make it" because whatever it was involved bringing Caylee, something she would have been unable to do.

Somewhere on this board, Lord knows where, it was stated that nancy Grace had mistated the credit card charrges amount and corrected it to say 4 TO 5 thousand dollars was charged against the cards, not $45,000.00

Two other thoughts/questions ---

If in fact it was $45,000 when did she start charging - WHAT was she charging - was it cash advances? Either way ---- $45,000 is a LOT!

I had my identity stolen last year - to a total of $70,000 in 30 days - and it was all traceable ridiculous purchases - big screen TV's - vacations -

And.....perhaps if she wouldnt have "stolen" the money --- they could post her bond --- although if she were my kid --- Tough Love

I posted something similar on page 7..If it were cash advances I wonder if she paid someone to help her???? Also I wonder if she put up cash for the club promotions team?? Anything is possible. I bet it was cash advances as opposed to purchases.

I would love to know where that tv station got their hands on any triangulation for the 17th when those records were not released by LE. Anyone know?

I'm guessing it came from LE (remember Nancy Grace's comment last night about sources "deep within the police")?

I'm also guessing that LE is not all that upset by this particular unauthorized "leak", if you know what I mean.

Casey is just not smart. She's going to get caught. She really thought LE would just swallow her job at Universal like her parents did without checking it out. She believed it would be enough to throw out a few names, that don't exist, took them to locations that panned out to nothing... She actually tried to say she was doing her own investigation!!!! I think she left traces all over the place. LE is just picking up the pieces and putting it all together for a solid case that hopefully ends up with a DP conviction. The only people that have their heads buried in the Casey pit of lies are her parents.

Her parents continual action of over defending her and making up excuses, flies in the eye of what is best for Caylee in the long run. Why should they behave any differently. Casey convinced them she worked and left Caylee with a sitter for nearly two years. She has stolen from them more than once. For cryin out loud they stashed away the shed keys and no it was not because of little Caylee. I have compassion for their pain but I question their motives, their to far out on the limb for Casey and Caylee is still missing. Casey is a grown woman now with an attorney, she does not need this mass amount of over protection coming from her parents. Where is Caylee? Parents like this have always amazed me, tell ya what the Anthony's are sending the wrong message to Caylee's mom Casey.

I caught that myself! It sounded to me like she was probably actually talking to Cindy. From what he said, it sounded like a plausible conversation taking place. This is yet another reason I feel like Cindy saw Caylee during the time she was supposed to be "missing" and is lying about it.

Seriously, do you really?? I have never thought that but the comments made last night had me doing a double take. So what is your theory....why would Cindy hide that information? I mean, that is REALLY hiding something.

Please tell me your theory. And thanks....

seriouslysearching, i saw your name today on a certain persons myspace blog...were you aware?
Yes, that fortunately is old news, but thanks for letting me know! (I have been respectful of him and I don't know why he won't take it down. I guess he doesn't practice what he preaches, huh? :waitasec:)

I have a question...so IF Casey would tell now where Caylee is OR if she waited until she was found...any difference in the charges she would face?????KWIM?

yeah, i didnt want to gossip, but if it were me, id want to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha