DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we supposed to believe that Casey Anthony was never tired, knowing her late night early phone activity with Tony? And then she had to get up and pretend to get to work and all this stuff. I really dont see why its so unfathomable to believe that an active entergenic child that loved the water who had a napping parent could get into a pool and drown, it happens all the time. There was a flurry of phone calls after a inactive time period with Casey, maybe she really did try to do the right thing at first, but desperation set in after not being able to reach anyone? She didn't handle her pregnancy like a normal person, there is something wrong with her, but I dont think shes a murderer. I think she inherited several mental disorders. Also, she drove around with her rotting child in the car. She didnt get rid of her within minutes, like most murderous parents will if they plan to kill their child.

She can't handle things very well, its obvious. jmo

have you got a link for the bolded above? TIA!

have you got a link for the bolded above? TIA!

Its clearly labeled its my opinion.

She drove around smelling her rotting child. I just don't believe this is the actions of a deliberate murder. In my opinion, most parents who decide to murder their children have a plan for disposal. She clearly did not. It could also be looked at she had a hard time letting Caylee go and facing the truth until it got to real, meaning the smell.

jmo

Its clearly labeled its my opinion.

She drove around smelling her rotting child. I just don't believe this is the actions of a deliberate murder. In my opinion, most parents who decide to murder their children have a plan for disposal. She clearly did not. It could also be looked at she had a hard time letting Caylee go and facing the truth until it got to real, meaning the smell.

jmo

I don't think that all parents that plan to kill their child already have a plan for disposal. Look at Andrea Yates, the Houston mother that drowned her 5 children and then put them on a bed.

I think ICA put the duct tape on Caylee to keep the child quiet. Placed her in the trunk, later chloroformed her thinking it would just knock her out and then left her to go to Blockbuster, come home to Tonys, had sex forgetting Caylee was languishing in the trunk.
After a couple days, she went to *neighbor to borrow shovel to bury baby in parents yard. (digging a hole in Florida's clay soil isn't easy.) After an hour or so of trying, with *Caylee lying dead in the yard, ICA returns shovel to neighbor, puts dead chiild now wrapped in a garbage bag or something similar back in trunk and forgets about her for another few days while she figures out what to do.
When she goes back to house on June 24, she soesn't expect to see George at the house, so she gets pissy about the gas cans and storms off.
She no doubt dumped the body sometimes around June 24-25th ish, in the woods near her parents.

*I think she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor thinking that if she used her Dads shovels, they would later do a test on the Anthonys shovel looking for evidence.
* the deceased Caylee laying in the yard while ICA is attempting to dig hole iis probably what set the cadaver dogs off to hit in the yard.

JMO. Sure I think that Caylee could have been in that family pool, either leading to her death or after her death. Because, I think ICA could have put that pool ladder up to deposit/retrieve Caylee from the water. The shovel could have been used to deposit and retrieve her body. The pool could have been used as a murder weapon, or as a way of ICA to cover her tracks, i.e. make it look like an accidental drowing, wash away evidence from body, show that body had been in the pool water, etc.

Other sleuths have put forth the theory early on that the shovel could have been used for deposit or retrieval of Caylee's body in/from the pool. And perhaps that was why it looked unused for digging earth.

I still can't figure out what George's motivation would be for covering up Caylee's accidental drowning. And if he yelled at Casey saying "Look what you've done, your mother will never forgive you." and Casey supposedly then asked for his help, why would Casey think CA would be any less angry at Caylee being missing/kidnapped? It still happened on Casey's watch. It just makes no sense.

First off, I think KC is a major sociopath. She gives people whatever she perceives they want from her, which is how she can be a loving mother, great friend , good daughter, etc. They morph into whatever they think people think they should be-remember Scott Peterson was such a great husband/son, never angry, etc.

I have a sociopath in my family and she gives us whatever SHE thinks we want to see. Most of us are on to her, but once in awhile I'll still hear from someone, "She's so nice. She seems so genuine. She seems to really love her kids." But she doesn't and she is fooling people and she is cut from the exact same cloth as KC. Sociopath.

KC was a good fiancee to Jesse Grund, good girlfriend to her many boyfriends, good mom in front of others. She KNEW how to act the part and be what she thought people wanted her to be. Great actress. Wouldn't hesitate to kill her child to further her own agenda. IMO.

The pool theory-my mom has an above ground just like the A's do. I'm still trying to wrap my head around GA finding Caylee in the pool and being able to lift her out. It isn't that easy to get something out of an above ground. The objects I'm always trying to grab float to the middle so I have to get IN the pool to get them out. Was GA wet? Did he have to climb the ladder to retrieve Caylee? Was she near the edge or close to the ladder?

I am nearly six foot tall and even to reach in the pool to pull something out is not easy. Let alone lifting out a toddler. And seeing someone carrying your child out of a pool-your response is to just cry, cry, cry??? You don't grab your baby and do CPR? Try to bring the child you love so much back to breathing? If they've stopped, which you don't know. As Jose said, many children die in pools every year. BUT how many of their parents don't call 911? How many wrap them in duct tape?? And how many leave their bodies in the woods? NOT reasonable.

I completely agree that this is an 11th hour defense. After reading some of the things that ICA wrote and told that other prisoner I really believe that if an accidental drowning happened she would have told this woman......or she would have told someone along the way.

The denial thing? Denial can be thick, but in this case it seems a little too convenient.

JMO

First of all, why would she sit in jail, facing the DP for almost three years if this were an "accident"? Although even if it were an accident, she still could be facing lesser charges if her inattentiveness and lack of preventing the accident, such as leaving the pool ladder up, led to Caylee's death. However, the DT took it even further by implicating GA being involved at least in finding Caylee, which seems they are trying to remove all blame from Casey and put it on him as perhaps the person who should have been watching Caylee. And as many have said, what mother whose child has accidentally drowned, shows absolutely no remorse, sadness, or 'normal' emotion associated with the sudden loss of their child?

MOO

Exactly. It makes no sense that she would have sat in jail awaiting trial and facing the death penalty when all she had to do was tell them it was an accident. Stupid theory.

The universal tapes will help with this. LE tried to get her to admit it was a accident and she flat out denied it. She had the chance before she was arrested and chose to keep going with the Zanny story. The Jury will see that and it will erase any doubt.

I've heard of kids drowning in pools while their parents napped and nobody went to jail for it. Heck, I've heard of kids drowning in the bathtub while a parent answered the phone and nobody went to jail.

I do not believe it was an accident.

Oh...But the Defence will say...She was terrified. She didn't know what her father had done with her daughter and she felt that she had to play nice with him until she could figure out what was going on...

moo

It also won't help that GA says "I know she's close" in this video.
The DT will be all over that statement!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Around the 5 min mark

I do not buy into the "accidental drowning theory" as JB wants us to believe. I haven't read this whole thread so this may have been stated, but IMO, I don't know how Caylee was killed, but what we do know is her body was found in the woods, with duct tape taped across her mouth (why?) if she drowned, why put that on her mouth? Also, in JB's opening statement he mentioned that kids drown all the time, or something to that effect, well, do ALL PARENTS WHO'S KIDS HAVE DROWNED, bury them in the woods with duct tape across their mouth? Do parents NOT call 911 when there was a drowning of their BELOVED CHILD? :banghead:

The whole idea of Caylee drowning and KC getting berated by GA followed by KC "hiding her pain" is so out there.
JB has been making a concerted effort to show what a great relationship KC had with Caylee. If the love was so strong and KC such a great affectionate mom, why wouldn't that just kick in the adrenalin and KC call 911? Really...it's a no-brainer.

All of that love would trigger an automatic response to just about ANYONE. Even parents who abuse their children will take the kid to an ER when something more serious occurs...and then they tell some story about how it was an accident when it really wasn't.

Also, as meticulous as the A's were about the pool ladder and so on tells me that they would very likely have locked any door that led out to the pool area, and I don't see Caylee unlocking them and sneaking out. It just doesn't fit.

She could have put her in the tub?
Then forgot about her?
That is another drowning scenario.

The whole problem is...
we do not really know what happened.
It is, from what I have seen and heard from others following this trial for 3 years.

She lives in a fantasy world.
I think she has always had some sort of mental illness that has never been treated.

What has happened is that CAYLEE was a real person, with real needs.
She could not handle that.

It reminded me for some reason of the movie:

" Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?"

the reason is that the woman in there also lived in a dream world, she lost her
fame, fortune & lost reality.

Something did happen in early 2007 if they could retrace her footsteps, I am sure her pattern of behavior started long before her web searches in MARCH 2008.

I was wondering also?
When and where did KC get the laptop?
Did she buy it?
Was it a gift?

Is this her first computer?

She sure loved cell phones and computers.
She seemed to live her life revolving around them.

Caylee bless her sweet little heart.....
will be sent a prayer from me on MEMORIAL DAY :heartbeat:

The whole idea of Caylee drowning and KC getting berated by GA followed by KC "hiding her pain" is so out there.
JB has been making a concerted effort to show what a great relationship KC had with Caylee. If the love was so strong and KC such a great affectionate mom, why wouldn't that just kick in the adrenalin and KC call 911? Really...it's a no-brainer.

All of that love would trigger an automatic response to just about ANYONE. Even parents who abuse their children will take the kid to an ER when something more serious occurs...and then they tell some story about how it was an accident when it really wasn't.

Also, as meticulous as the A's were about the pool ladder and so on tells me that they would very likely have locked any door that led out to the pool area, and I don't see Caylee unlocking them and sneaking out. It just doesn't fit.

This makes no sense.
As another poster mentioned in another thread,
is being arrested and accused of murder more frightening than admitting to an accident?
And , why would George be a party to such a painful situation?
Are we supposed to believe that Her mother is such a tyranical household ruler that everyone is petrified of her anger over an accidental drowning?
So it is better to what?

Shame the whole family in public?

Sounds much like another fantasyland story..
as i have said many times...
consider the source:loser:

If GA and ICA found Caylee floating in the pool, one of them would have had to get into the pool to retrieve her body and both GA's and ICA's clothes would have been SOAKING wet.

What did they do with their wet clothes?? It seems CA would have noticed the wet clothes (like someone had fallen into the pool) or been dumbfounded to find them in the dryer.....

CA would have been interrogating both of them about their clothes had this scenario been true!

None of it makes sense. I just hope the jury isn't falling for it. There is no reason for not calling 911, for placing duct tape all over her sweet face, and for carrying her around in the back of her trunk for a few days if this had been an accident.

I also think GA and ICA would have been in touch often over the 31 days KC was gone from the home to "keep their story straight". If I remember correctly, he left trying to figure out where ICA was up to his wife.

She could have put her in the tub?
Then forgot about her?
That is another drowning scenario.

The whole problem is...
we do not really know what happened.
It is, from what I have seen and heard from others following this trial for 3 years.

She lives in a fantasy world.
I think she has always had some sort of mental illness that has never been treated.

What has happened is that CAYLEE was a real person, with real needs.
She could not handle that.

It reminded me for some reason of the movie:

" Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?"

the reason is that the woman in there also lived in a dream world, she lost her
fame, fortune & lost reality.

Something did happen in early 2007 if they could retrace her footsteps, I am sure her pattern of behavior started long before her web searches in MARCH 2008.

I was wondering also?
When and where did KC get the laptop?
Did she buy it
?
Was it a gift?

Is this her first computer?

BBM
The laptop was Cindy's.

I don't think that all parents that plan to kill their child already have a plan for disposal. Look at Andrea Yates, the Houston mother that drowned her 5 children and then put them on a bed.

I think ICA put the duct tape on Caylee to keep the child quiet. Placed her in the trunk, later chloroformed her thinking it would just knock her out and then left her to go to Blockbuster, come home to Tonys, had sex forgetting Caylee was languishing in the trunk.
After a couple days, she went to *neighbor to borrow shovel to bury baby in parents yard. (digging a hole in Florida's clay soil isn't easy.) After an hour or so of trying, with *Caylee lying dead in the yard, ICA returns shovel to neighbor, puts dead chiild now wrapped in a garbage bag or something similar back in trunk and forgets about her for another few days while she figures out what to do.
When she goes back to house on June 24, she soesn't expect to see George at the house, so she gets pissy about the gas cans and storms off.
She no doubt dumped the body sometimes around June 24-25th ish, in the woods near her parents.

*I think she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor thinking that if she used her Dads shovels, they would later do a test on the Anthonys shovel looking for evidence.
* the deceased Caylee laying in the yard while ICA is attempting to dig hole iis probably what set the cadaver dogs off to hit in the yard.

However, if she drowned and I think she did, maybe chlorine could metastasize in the trunk. All I am staying is no one is going to buy the chloroform story unless the state has Casey on tape buying all the ingredeints. chloroform can occur naturally within a rotting body.

And she drove her child around for who knows how long, she drove, a cop could have pulled her over at anytime, yet she took the risk. I know that other mothers have different mo's but I have not seen anything to indicate she hated her child and wanted her dead. I mean she had her family believing she just was bloated, she could have had the child and killed it then. I have not seen one thing to indicate murder. jmo

Supposedly, GA screamed at KC something like, "Look what you've done. Now you'll go to jail for the rest of your life!" when he found Caylee dead in the pool. For an accidental drowning?

JB says kids drown in swimming pools every year and sadly, he's right. But their parents don't go to jail for it. It's called an accident. GA would've known that being in law enforcement. Why wouldn't he just call for help and report it as an accident at that time? Not reasonable to me. I highly doubt KC would've had to go to jail for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back